Community > Posts By > daytime

no photo
Thu 11/19/09 10:56 PM
OK IndnP thanks, I guess people find other sites they like, why not ??
flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 11/19/09 10:54 PM
I am very sorry for the loss of your beloved pet. It takes alot of time to work thru but I am sure you dog is in doggie heaven. Sending prayers to you.

no photo
Thu 11/19/09 10:49 PM

hold onto things that you really should get rid of? In other words, are you a pack-rat?

Not a pack rat!! I cannot stand alot of stuff, you are sometimes "forced" to keep some paperwork and that drives me bonkers frustrated

no photo
Thu 11/19/09 10:46 PM

She's fine... She didn't exactly deactivate... I talk to her daily... She's on another site now... I'll tell her you want her email and send it to you as long as she's ok with it...

Oh thanks IndnP that is very nice of you, we are both in the medical field and had made a connection with that.

no photo
Thu 11/19/09 10:44 PM

I know, haven't heard from her since she told me to send her christmas cookies again.

Hi Pete, nice to meet you flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 11/19/09 10:43 PM
I heard she de-activated from Mingle, I wish I had given her my email address. Did not know she was going to de-activate. Hope she is ok?

no photo
Thu 11/19/09 10:37 PM
Where did Gypsy go? I miss her here.

no photo
Thu 11/19/09 10:33 PM

was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?

In your 20's you would have to be really concerned about retirement what a bummer. Retire at 30 and live it up big time until 40.
I am over age 40 frown

no photo
Thu 11/19/09 10:16 PM

DO you judge a person's character by your pet's reaction to them?

I do the reverse, I judge their character by the way they react to my pet.flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 11/19/09 10:10 PM
In reality I would like new a new camera and equipment. Right now the economy is so bad I think a smaller gift would be fine. flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 11/19/09 09:23 PM
I think it can go either way. I think men in general are "expected" to ask the women on a date and that is where some people get stuck in role playing.

no photo
Thu 11/19/09 09:11 PM
Tell them a funny story :wink:

no photo
Thu 11/19/09 09:05 PM

when something had you really upsetsad sad (save the loss of a loved one), does it really matter to you now?what what

Yes I do remember something that upset me 5 yrs ago tears
but now it seems soooooo long ago and almost comical :smile:

no photo
Wed 11/18/09 10:49 PM

they said that johnny depp is going to be on the mag.who do u think it should be?

I think it should be Johnny Depp :heart: :banana: :heart:

no photo
Wed 11/18/09 10:44 PM

Turning the other cheek, how much forgiveness do you have in you? if given the opportunity can you forgive mass murders? Rapist? criminals of even the most heinous crime? or is there a capacity on forgiveness, should those who seek it be forgiven? if some one proclaimed their sins to you as a human to another human with all dogmatic factors aside, can you forgive without religious principles?

In the Christian faith the teaching is to forgive, you do not have to accept, approve, or believe it was ok for someone to commit a heinous crime.

no photo
Wed 11/18/09 10:25 PM
I will not purchase or eat food from China due to the numerous reports of tainted food products from China.
We need to keep food production and manufacturing inside the United States.
I read all labels on food products for country of origin.
I will not buy food for my dog from China also due to the tainted dog food products that were shipped here.

no photo
Wed 11/18/09 10:14 PM

flowerforyou Hello and Welcome flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 11/18/09 08:45 PM

It took me two years to lose the urge to smoke. I read this morning that a vaccine has been developed that will be available in a couple of years which will block the drug's interaction on the brain.

How interesting I have not read about this but would take this vaccine. I have quit smoking but I want to keep it that way forever. flowerforyou Thanks for the info.

no photo
Wed 11/18/09 08:34 PM
Against.
In 2009 we have very advanced forms of birth control, readily available to women.
In rare cases a woman may have a medical problem preventing use of the bc pills or injections but we still have "old fashioned methods" that can be effective.
For Birth Control, against abortion.

no photo
Mon 11/16/09 09:10 PM
flowerforyou Some people post right here on Mingle the problems they have had because they erroneously believed they had found the romantic partner of their dreams online only to find out later the person was not who they thought they were.
I think everyone needs to use caution off line as well as online. If you are way too careful you might miss someone good. :heart:

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next