Community > Posts By > daytime

no photo
Tue 12/01/09 07:22 PM
Congrats!!

Wish you much luck in your school program flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 12/01/09 07:16 PM

:heart:What if the other person says "I love you" first,but you can't say it back because you are not sure?:heart:

smitten What would you say?smitten

I would try to be very positive so they are not devastated, on the other hand I would have to be truthful and explain gently how I am feeling at this point in time. flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 12/01/09 06:56 PM
I actually know a "couple" that decided to buy two houses on the same street. Their rationale was to be able to live alone but still be able see each other whenever they wanted to.
This is expensive due to the cost of two houses but it kept them together. flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 11/30/09 10:11 PM

Hiya Fire

Hiya DT

Hard to keep up now, everyones posting so fast now !!!

Hi Myss waving

no photo
Mon 11/30/09 10:07 PM

MelodyGirl waving

no photo
Mon 11/30/09 10:05 PM

IndnP waving

no photo
Mon 11/30/09 10:02 PM
<---------------In Tombstone, great little town, sorry no cowgirl hat.

no photo
Mon 11/30/09 09:56 PM

OP:

If you don't answer because you are not in the mood to talk to someone, or you're too tired, or too depressed, or too happy, or too wired up, or watching a DVD or something on tv... no, it's not a lie.

If you are in a mood to answer it, but you don't, then it's still not a lie, it's instead an act of passive aggression.

I am not saying you do that, I'm just covering all angles.

Agree it could be an act of passive aggressive behavior. flowerforyou

Even if I am NOT in the mood to answer I feel guilty for not answering. The OP is food for thought. flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 11/30/09 09:17 PM
Just try to relax and see what this evening brings.

no photo
Mon 11/30/09 08:59 PM

good question. i do that sometimes too.

another question one might ask is, when they call back later and say they tried calling earlier but didn't get you, what do you say then? do you say you saw but you weren't in the mood to talk to them? or do you lie?

Good question Jasmine. I think if you say "I was not home" or "I must have been outside walking the dog when you called" then it is a lie.
If you say I was not in the mood to talk you are closer to telling the truth.:smile:

no photo
Mon 11/30/09 08:36 PM

I am just wondering if we really get hurt by others, or do we hurt ourselves.
Meaning do we allow people into our lives and expect things that they cannot or will not provide, and then are hurt by our own expectations.

What is your opinion?

I had someone tell me they could provide something that was important to me in a relationship, they were able to provide this but failed to do so. My expectations were clearly correct in this case so I was hurt by another person.

This is just one scenario, I do believe people may have expectations that are unrealistic and hurt themselves.

no photo
Mon 11/30/09 08:14 PM
All our addictions come from plants i.e. Alcohol, tobacco, cocaine, marijuana etc. plants want us to consume them??

no photo
Mon 11/30/09 07:51 PM
If you purposefully do not answer the telephone when your bf/gf calls because your are not in the mood to talk to them is this a form of lying? (Note:You can see thieir name in your caller ID)

no photo
Mon 11/30/09 07:24 PM

On bad days like this, I go out and beat up annoying teens at the mall.laugh

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Mon 11/30/09 07:10 PM
In the state of Arizona you can wear a gun on your hip with a holster just like in the western movies.

no photo
Mon 11/30/09 07:10 PM
In the state of Arizona you can wear a gun on your hip with a holster just like in the western movies.

no photo
Mon 11/30/09 06:17 PM

anyone just have a day that realy sux and dont no y

I worked two night shifts, my head is still hurting!!! mad I worked Sat and Sun night arrived home late this morning (Monday). In all reality I guess you can label this past weekend a holiday weekend.
All the staff just seemed out of sorts and one problem after the next came up with my patients.
Never working another "Holiday Weekend" I am looking more closely at the schedule before I sign up for my work days.
To answer your question I had two nights that sucked big time. Glad I have friends that cheer me up :smile:
Hope you have a better day flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 11/30/09 05:59 PM

Did you that in the state of Arizona it is legal to own a gun, not register it? it is also legal to carry it on your person as long as it is in the open without a license. Yet i never knew it was illegal to brandish it in protection of someone, like my mother. That cost me five months in Maricopa county jail and now I am facing going to trial and if i loose i will be looking at 39 years in prison. I have my family beside but its hard to understand how i can defend my country with honor and loose twelve friends yet i cannot come home and defend my family. Please keep me and my family in your prayers and keep yours close for you never know if you may loose them in any way.

May the deity of you belief grant you longevity and prosperity,
Wiccancowboy

Arizona not the best state to live in, the police are really bad. The whole state is corrupt and has been like that for a long time, probably since it gained statehood.
I would like to move from AZ soon. Good luck with the problems you are having and I will pray for you.

no photo
Thu 11/26/09 12:18 PM
I love hot spicey foods. Mexican food is my favorite.

no photo
Thu 11/26/09 12:10 PM
sad2

How is the depression affecting you? Personally I don't know how I will survive much longer. I haven't worked in over a month. my bank account is down to my last 50 bucks. I have a stack of bills that I cannot pay. I spend a lot of time looking for work and it just seems hopeless. What jobs I have found in the last year don't pay much. I never thought I'd see America in such a sad state of affairs. I know I'm not the only one struggling to survive, god help us all.

Hello from across the pond in England. I have many friends in the U.S who are struggling in the current downturn. I wish everyone all the best in these difficult times.

We are also feeling the effects over here. Unemployment is at an all time high and no one is hiring. Strikes by unions are taking place as some large companies are slashing wages and cutting jobs, charities are suffering, the one I work for has been hit hard with donations down to a trickle.

And worst of all, people are losing their homes because of mortgage and rent arrears. The system is at breaking point and many cities and local authorities can't cope with the pressure. I work for a housing charity and my workload is crazy.

In previous recessions in England, my family has suffered the loss of our home. I was too young to really remember the devastation it caused, but I know it's tough out there.

G

Hello to you G from the USA flowers It sounds like the work you are doing is helpful even if for only a few. I think the recession/depression is worldwide sad2 May better times start soon flowerforyou