Community > Posts By > daytime

no photo
Sun 12/06/09 08:51 PM

Im a better baker than cooker.Dont really cook much for myself.

Once a week Ill really cook something nice, but otherwise not really.

I really can't bake to save my life. lol

I usually only really cook on the weekends because I work second shift.

I work alot of 2nd shifts or nights. Nights are hard.

no photo
Sun 12/06/09 08:49 PM

Cats are worthless myss...

I love cranberry(ies)

You'd love this, it's really yummy...

Ok so what do you put it on? It's sweet? I should bring something to put it on no?

I only eat cranberries with turkey so hmmm what to put it on ??

no photo
Sun 12/06/09 08:46 PM

the holidays I do crazy things... :laughing: :laughing:

I do crazy things all the time laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 12/06/09 08:41 PM

yeah it's something new I found in one of my cooking magazines so I thought I'd make it and take it to people at work... They eat a lot of chutney's and it reminded me of some of their chutneys...

Sounds good, my sisters cook alot I am not a great cook sad2

I love cranberries. Yum. If I make them I simply cook the fresh ones from the store in a pan, it's good.

no photo
Sun 12/06/09 08:33 PM

yeah it's something new I found in one of my cooking magazines so I thought I'd make it and take it to people at work... They eat a lot of chutney's and it reminded me of some of their chutneys...

Sounds good, my sisters cook alot I am not a great cook sad2

no photo
Sun 12/06/09 08:30 PM

I'm not sure I'm liking how this cranberry relish is coming out... we'll see I guess...

Cranberry relish?

no photo
Sun 12/06/09 08:28 PM
I had baked chicken and salad it was good....or maybe just ok. I was starved working all day.

no photo
Sun 12/06/09 08:22 PM

It's working just like dating in real life.

Not worth a crap.

Hi JAG flowerforyou

Dating in real life? Do you mean just meeting people at random in the area were you live?

In the town I live in....I already KNOW everyone....lmao

Must be a small town, maybe move to a bigger town or city :smile:
I live in a large to medium size city depending on how you look at it.

no photo
Sun 12/06/09 07:35 PM

Prove something to people, only valid reason I see for marriage...and even then it isn't all that valid.

More than 50% marriages end within the first five years, the cost of the divorce usually far outweighs the cost of the marriage, typically kids that are involved blame themselves when the marriage ends in divorce which in turn tends to screw up the kid later on down the road (NOT ALWAYS, but usually), the stigma of a divorced person is a difficult one to shake as well as being a widow (statistically).

I've plenty more, but rather not write that much right now...I just woke up.smokin

I agree with everthing you wrote above but most people continue to seek another marriage and sometimes a third or fourth one. Just a comment.

no photo
Sun 12/06/09 07:22 PM
<------mine is very real, you can tell by my unusual hair style

no photo
Sun 12/06/09 07:10 PM

It's working just like dating in real life.

Not worth a crap.

Hi JAG flowerforyou

Dating in real life? Do you mean just meeting people at random in the area were you live?

no photo
Sun 12/06/09 06:46 PM
No snow here (it almost never snows in southern AZ) but it is colder than normal and you need a coat tonight.

no photo
Sun 12/06/09 06:30 PM

happy Is it snowing where you live tonight? It is in Omaha, Nebraska and Im in such a Christmas Mood Now!happy

No and it won't either

no photo
Sun 12/06/09 06:17 PM

new people suck

That's not nice quietman, I am new tears

no photo
Sun 12/06/09 06:13 PM

Oooooooooo I love this subject!!!!!!!!!!!

It would seem these days that we as a (so called) civilized society have progressed in many areas, Modern medicine is a wonderfull thing, Tech operations seem unlimited areas of advancement, Bio Engineering Has unlimited potential. We have also (sadly) become quite prificient at other things, Like Verbal and Emotional abuse. We have made an art form of learning how to put down, belittle and degrade one another then have the arogance to turn around and wear it like a badge of honor. I stay a recluse for a reason

Do you think there is more emotional and verbal abuse than 100, 300, 500 yrs ago? I am not sure?

no photo
Tue 12/01/09 08:04 PM
Hello and Welcome drinker drinker

no photo
Tue 12/01/09 07:58 PM

I hardly ever eat soup.
Do u like to eat my soup ?>:banana: drool

Hmmm....what kind of soup do you have

no photo
Tue 12/01/09 07:54 PM

Let's talk about anything!

Hello and welcome to Mingle waving

no photo
Tue 12/01/09 07:51 PM
I hardly ever eat soup.

no photo
Tue 12/01/09 07:35 PM

It could be a person's personality as well. I speak to everyone and joke around. Some consider it flirting, but I consider it being outgoing

I speak to everyone also, no this is more than that.

It's not just speaking to everyone though. Some personalities appear to be flirting when they aren't....it's just personality (for me anyway)

I know what you are talking about YellowRose, people accuse me of flirting when I am simply answering someone's question or simply making a statement. It makes me mad grumble Especially when I know I am NOT flirting and in some cases it would be they so out of the question that I would want to flirt with the man in question. sad2