Community > Posts By > daytime

no photo
Thu 12/24/09 09:43 PM

Nothing is more aggrivating to me than "touchy" people. You know those people that feel the need to always touch you? I don't mind it so much if a female touches me, but if you're male, don't touch me!

:angry: mad explode grumble

I am going to assume you never go to a massage therapist?

no photo
Thu 12/24/09 09:35 PM
If someone does not own a digital camera they must know someone that does or they can scan a hard copy. No idea why some people men or women do not have pic's.

no photo
Thu 12/24/09 09:18 PM

Let's just Print more money?
So the rich become richer,
Poor become even more poor,
An the middle man takes the fallhuh

:laughing:

or do away with credit, and make everything buy now, pay now.

The problem would be that no one could ever buy a house unless they had the total amount upfront.

no photo
Thu 12/24/09 09:14 PM

Let's just Print more money?
So the rich become richer,
Poor become even more poor,
An the middle man takes the fallhuh

:laughing:

or do away with credit, and make everything buy now, pay now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKv6RcXa2UI

I love this You Tube cartoonflowerforyou A lot of truth in it!!

no photo
Thu 12/24/09 09:07 PM
I hope Wal-Mart had to pay millions to the families of the people that were killed in this stampede. Interesting that you never heard anything about what happened after it was all over.

no photo
Thu 12/24/09 09:03 PM
Nope

no photo
Thu 12/24/09 08:56 PM
Yes I remember reading about this last year, a very frightening event.What does this say about us as a society?

no photo
Thu 12/24/09 08:36 PM
Since I received my drivers license I have always lived in places without snow. I will not drive in the snow noway noway

no photo
Wed 12/23/09 11:30 PM
Why do men always ask how they can help you (i.e. yardwork etc) but never actually end up helping you??

no photo
Wed 12/23/09 11:10 PM
I never found the dentist video, my computer is running slow tonight

no photo
Wed 12/23/09 10:48 PM
ok, what is caulk ? Afraid to find out noway

no photo
Wed 12/23/09 10:43 PM
Doing fine here thanks :smile:

no photo
Wed 12/23/09 10:42 PM
Hi Melody Girlflowerforyou

Hi Dawg flowerforyou

Hi IndnP flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 12/23/09 10:39 PM
I am not doing any cooking so taking Bombay Sapphire and Bailey's Irish creme. The Bombay Sapphire comes in a nice Holiday gift package.drinker

no photo
Wed 12/23/09 10:34 PM
We are having a big family party for Christmas Day, I do not have to work tomorrow or Christmas.

no photo
Wed 12/23/09 10:31 PM
Hello Everyone and Merry Christmas :smile:
drinker

no photo
Wed 12/23/09 08:13 PM

My day got off to a really bad start but it had a better outcome.

My store was robbed today by 2 men --we were held at gun point,
Tied up and left in the store room. A customer came in and found us there and then we called police.

It was a 25 minute ordeal that went in slow motion for what seemed hours. And I am very shaken but greatful that no one was hurt.
God really watched over us and as the manager they robbers were
focused on me, thinking we had a safe full of money-not true.
So They got $90 dollars of store money and I gave them the $23 out of my pocket... After poking me with a gun several times and tying me up, they realized I wasnt lying about not having any safe and they left.

It is a very humbling experience and really puts things into perspective. So tonight when I got home...I looked at my tiny apartment as if it were my castle, I hugged my family alittle tighter held on alittle longer and the presents not under the tree didnt seem so major anymore.

Wow a truly bad experience but you have put into such a positive one flowerforyou flowers flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 12/23/09 08:07 PM
I find the label "Cougar" as insulting. Putting people in categories and placing a label on them is generally not a good thing.

no photo
Wed 12/23/09 07:22 PM
No humor would be depressing after awhile and so would no intelligence. I can not answer the question. flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 12/23/09 07:11 PM
It is very common for hispanic men to have one or more lovers outside of thier marriage. She may want to find out if he has "lovers". He works alot....hmmm or is he playing around alot?? Just a possibility.