Community > Posts By > daytime

no photo
Fri 12/25/09 10:10 PM
I ask way too many questions and tend to over analyze thier responses.

no photo
Fri 12/25/09 01:08 AM
Time to go to sleep. asleep

Merry Christmas to all

Goodnight

no photo
Fri 12/25/09 12:59 AM

i havent had a girlfriend in over 2 years so my new years resolution will be to grow a pair of balls and ask a girl out to dinner! :p

Go for it flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 12/25/09 12:52 AM
I drank a whole pot of coffee with vanilla creamer in each cup I drank. Buzzed from the caffiene.

no photo
Fri 12/25/09 12:40 AM

I think I'm going to take an entire year off of dating or looking

An entire year is a long time!!

no photo
Fri 12/25/09 12:37 AM
Plus I would not mine meeting a cool guy but do not think that is really a New Years Resolution. Would be nice.

no photo
Fri 12/25/09 12:32 AM
Yellowrose go to You Tube type in electronic cigarettes and there are many video's.

no photo
Fri 12/25/09 12:30 AM
My New Years resolution is to focus more on family and friends. Less focus on work.

no photo
Fri 12/25/09 12:28 AM

daytime....aren't those expensive?

No. much cheaper. You buy a kit and that is your cig. I got my kit for about 55.00. Then you buy liquid nicotine to refill. One container is many cartoons worth of cigs. I get mine for about 8.99 per container. The internet has soooooo many electronic cig sites. Some are expensive but not better. I will never buy the Titian 500 again. I switched to a cheaper kit with much better results.

no photo
Fri 12/25/09 12:22 AM

I'm going to quit smoking completely. I have cut it down to half so far. Oh and I'm going to try to be nicer to the stupid neighbors. That will be harder than quitting smoking grumble

How about you?

So, what plan do you have for quitting? I started thinking about it last summer, have cut down, smoke ultra lights and it is soooo addictive. I bought 2 boxes nicorette gum, licorice root (the real stuff- twigs of the root) now...where's the real motivation. I do enjoy it and play over in my mind what the future might really hold (seen it first hand and know am dumber than dumb to keep at it) but am wondering if you have any tips.
AND I really hope this doesn't turn into a nag thread from people who don't smoke or previous smokers...I feel we know how serious it is and are starting.

Try the e-cig you will never smoke again.

no photo
Fri 12/25/09 12:19 AM
I quit smoking 3 months ago. Yeah!! I thought I could never do it. Now I cannot believe all the cigs I consumed.

no photo
Thu 12/24/09 11:55 PM

If she is the right person...then the distance wont matter
of course it matters.

it's pretty to think it doesn't, but in reality...we have our lives in places. some of us, like myself, have children or parents that tie us in a particular place. careers, houses, jobs...whatever the reason, if neither of you can just up and move, then it doesn't matter that the other person would have been the soulmate you've always dreamed of.

I totally agree

no photo
Thu 12/24/09 11:42 PM

theres this girl im datin really like her but she is into xplosives grenades etc , whet should i do continue to see her and see where it goes.? please help.!!! laugh laugh laugh

Where does she buy the grenades, explosives pitchfork

no photo
Thu 12/24/09 11:24 PM
Tonight I went to a Christmas Eve service at a Benedictine Monastery it was so peaceful and joyful.

no photo
Thu 12/24/09 11:19 PM
Yeap I am having problems also. Something wrong with the screen lay-out maybe one of the computer wizards here may know the reasons.

no photo
Thu 12/24/09 11:13 PM
Reading and studying art.

no photo
Thu 12/24/09 11:09 PM
If you have children then you will need to talk to an ex, enough said.
I have tried so hard to be friends with ex's but it never works they want to continue the relationship. It is very frustrating and I think they are throwing a friendship away which they will later regret. sad2

no photo
Thu 12/24/09 09:55 PM
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
I am having Christmas with my family tomorrow :smile:

Merry Christmas

no photo
Thu 12/24/09 09:52 PM

LOL Kruppa, I wonder what would happen if I put up similar pics or lets say revealing pics of myself.:tongue:

???????? Revealing?.....but, I am the shy and bashful one in my family.

shy and bashful hmmmmmmmmmm......really now noway

no photo
Thu 12/24/09 09:47 PM
LOL Kruppa, I wonder what would happen if I put up similar pics or lets say revealing pics of myself.:tongue: