Mon 01/04/10 08:17 PM

Where the "sane" chicks be at?????laugh

I am kind of crazy in a good waywinking

I need more data on this statement.laugh

Yeap, too detailed to type in here :smile:
Email if you want smokin

no photo
Mon 01/04/10 08:11 PM
Find a new place then call whatever gov agency that handles unsafe housing problems. Does not sound like they are up to code laugh

no photo
Mon 01/04/10 08:07 PM
I always seem to end up dating men with the same occupation or something in medical because many people tend to meet people at work.I would not at all mind dating people in other occupations it usually does not turn out that way.

no photo
Mon 01/04/10 07:51 PM

Where the "sane" chicks be at?????laugh

I am kind of crazy in a good waywinking

no photo
Mon 01/04/10 07:39 PM
Wow, that's scarey!! noway Hope you are ok flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/03/10 09:37 AM

Chat Global, Date Local.
Post Early, Post Often.
Above All, Have Fun.

Oh yeah, stick with your thread awhile and chat with the people that have responded.laugh

Hi MichiganM and Happy New Year!! Agree people need to stay with their threads.

no photo
Sun 01/03/10 09:30 AM
Not photogenic, men comment I look better in person :smile:

no photo
Sat 12/26/09 12:34 AM

Do you speak spanish?

I am trying to learn, mostly medical spanish.

no photo
Sat 12/26/09 12:34 AM
Do you speak spanish?

no photo
Sat 12/26/09 12:32 AM

I hope Wal-Mart had to pay millions to the families of the people that were killed in this stampede. Interesting that you never heard anything about what happened after it was all over.

Why should Walmart pay?
The crowd pushed so hard that they broke through the front doors.
Like its Walmart fault that people are idiots???

All the big companies have insurance and lawyers on staff. I guess one could plead that they should have had more security or something like that. People sue if they slip on a floor inside of a business so I would imagine I could sue for a death!!

Then get the culprits!
view the store video, Then arrest and sue the people that really caused the death.
Make it very public, Then maybe it would stop some of the stupidity.

I am sure the store video's have been viewed and checked many times both by police and lawyers.

no photo
Sat 12/26/09 12:29 AM

what similarities and differences do you notice between the two when looking for someone special?

Online is a lot colder. You can't hear a persons tone or watch their body language.

I really agree with this. The body language is important, so is the tones of voice etc. I met one man that seemed really cool online but was not so cool in real life. I met another that was just ok online but turned out to be really cool in person. Complicated.

no photo
Sat 12/26/09 12:16 AM
Edited by daytime on Sat 12/26/09 12:17 AM

I hope Wal-Mart had to pay millions to the families of the people that were killed in this stampede. Interesting that you never heard anything about what happened after it was all over.

Why should Walmart pay?
The crowd pushed so hard that they broke through the front doors.
Like its Walmart fault that people are idiots???

All the big companies have insurance and lawyers on staff. I guess one could plead that they should have had more security or something like that. People sue if they slip on a floor inside of a business so I would imagine I could sue for a death!!

no photo
Fri 12/25/09 11:46 PM
I always have to work Christmas but got it off this year :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Fri 12/25/09 11:15 PM

My intuition about people has never failed me.

Me too. Intuition is a odd thing because it is hard to describe and not really based on known facts but a "sense" that something is not right (I guess it can also be for things that are right) but seems to be a type of inner protection.

no photo
Fri 12/25/09 10:58 PM
Merry Christmas to you and welcome waving

no photo
Fri 12/25/09 10:53 PM

I've had a surprisingly great holiday! drinker :heart: :tongue:

I did too!! I had a fun time all very nice. flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 12/25/09 10:41 PM
I think you could say meditation and yoga are part of natural medicine and healing.
I meditate but do not know how to do yoga.

no photo
Fri 12/25/09 10:29 PM

You need a dose of love potion number 9

Maybe you are right :smile:

no photo
Fri 12/25/09 10:26 PM

You can make a long list of traits you want in a partner and even how you want them to look but without chemistry then nothing will happen.

this is for fun only but, DT for there to be chemistry you have to have things you like.. If someone has only one thing that attracts you then chances are no chemistry but if they have most or the most important things then chances are there will be chemistry...

I know this very nice man with a long list of good traits that I want but I just do not feel any chemistry there. Hmm not sure why. He would marry me today if I said lets go ahead.what

no photo
Fri 12/25/09 10:15 PM
You can make a long list of traits you want in a partner and even how you want them to look but without chemistry then nothing will happen.