Community > Posts By > daytime

no photo
Wed 01/13/10 09:25 PM
Sure I want a date with the RIGHT person. I think it is easy to date but you could do that forever with men that do not hold your interest in any capacity. Darn I should have made a move on that guy today slaphead slaphead

no photo
Wed 01/13/10 09:12 PM

I say throw all the rules in the air and if you like someone just say so. Contact them first, if you dont someone else will beat you to them.

The rules must be followed.

Or else.

Or else what? smokin

no photo
Wed 01/13/10 08:52 PM
I talked briefly with someone today and he was hot drool I was totally unprepared and did not even think to read his name badge.slaphead The situation was not right for asking someone out but if I see him again I will do it, ask him out that is.

no photo
Tue 01/12/10 07:59 PM

I do not think I would like the food in China noway noway

It's not the food you supposed to like..

LOL, yes I know but I have heard the food is quite terrible and is made in substandard conditions. The housing is also not the best. I have heard this from people that have traveled to China.

no photo
Tue 01/12/10 07:32 PM

to be a woman on here searching for someone to go out and have fun with (nothing serious) and find a man who doesnt just want SEX?!?!

brokenheart

I think you could find a man to just be friends with, hang out with, it does not mean that he does not want sex with the "right" woman when he fines her. Do you mean you want someone that is celibate?

no photo
Tue 01/12/10 07:09 PM

ever regretted having a date with someone?

Yeap!!!grumble

no photo
Tue 01/12/10 07:03 PM

became blind from some type of accident, how would the qualities you seek in a mate change?

I guess his looks would not matter anymore laugh

no photo
Tue 01/12/10 06:38 PM
I do not think I would like the food in China noway noway

no photo
Tue 01/12/10 06:01 PM
Everyone has an accent unless they speak just like you do.
I always like a spanish accent.

no photo
Tue 01/12/10 05:48 PM

If youre really into someone, but they hardly know you exist, how do u approach this person and try to get them to want to get to know you?

I assume this person is someone you see (even if from a distance) on a daily or weekly basis?

no photo
Tue 01/12/10 05:43 PM

No one appreciates me sad sad

no photo
Tue 01/12/10 05:39 PM
I love coffee
I really like chocolate oatmeal cookies
I love Japanese fashion
I like to read
I study art for fun

no photo
Tue 01/12/10 05:03 PM
If a man did not like my dog I do not believe it would ever work out. I have never have that problem so far. My dog is so loveable :heart:

no photo
Mon 01/04/10 10:39 PM
In the eyes of God it does not matter what your job is.

no photo
Mon 01/04/10 10:21 PM
The holidays are difficult for many people, and New Years Eve is really crazy if alcohol/drugs are present. If you had a nice New Years Eve leave it there, she may have been "escaping" for the evening.

no photo
Mon 01/04/10 09:31 PM

It isn't about being shallow. If I really connected with someone who was unemployed, would I blow him off? No. I'd get to know him and date if it were possible.

It's all about preferences. You cannot force someone to change their preferences for you. If you have to try and force them, it's just not going to work. Is that how you really want to try and start a relationship?

Rule #1 Never date anyone without a job!!!

Some people do not need a job that have MONEY so you cannot always follow this rule tongue2

no photo
Mon 01/04/10 09:14 PM

...I caught my mailman swiggin' vodka straight outta' the bottle in his mail truck! drinker :tongue: laugh

Falling bathtubs and a drunk mailman as well it all seems to connect.
laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 01/04/10 08:58 PM
I do not have problems meeting people it is finding the "right" one. That is the difficult part I think for most?

no photo
Mon 01/04/10 08:31 PM

Find a new place then call whatever gov agency that handles unsafe housing problems. Does not sound like they are up to code laugh
I know but my landlords are lovely. They're in their 80's and I can't stand the thought of reporting them. I mean...I ate Christmas dinner with em' last week. They're sweet! :tongue:

Oh that is nice, maybe better to just move to a new place without a falling bathtub, or flying bathtub!!

no photo
Mon 01/04/10 08:20 PM

I always seem to end up dating men with the same occupation or something in medical because many people tend to meet people at work.I would not at all mind dating people in other occupations it usually does not turn out that way.

fate has a strange way of working things out ..who knows you might be somebody who broke stomething watching you walk past..and not paying attention to where he was going ..or any number of things getting a different occupation into your field..bigsmile

Hmmmm......what tongue2

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25