Community > Posts By > OneWithOne

OneWithOne's photo
Wed 03/30/16 02:19 PM
The song that is so stuck in my mind right now is Genghis Khan by Mike Snow. This morning, I woke up and my mind was humming the tune. I don't care for the video, but the song is fun and catchy!

OneWithOne's photo
Sat 07/11/15 11:36 AM
So far, nearly everyone who writes me doesn't live close by, or they turn out to be a scammer using a stolen picture and looking 20 years younger than the age they posted, hahaha! When I write to men, absolutely none of them have replied, so I'm thinking they are fakes, too. I am approachable and don't think that even 1/4 of those with profiles on here are active. I did a search, saw someone I wanted to get to know and looked at his profile, only to find out it is deactivated. Why in the H*** are pictures still showing on the search feature if they aren't even active??? Most I click on haven't even been on this site in more than a month, which probably means much longer. How frustrating it is to think this is a dating site when it hardly seems like it at all. Is anyone on here even dating, responding to messages or real in my area? I'm beginning to think not!! I wonder just how long I should give it before deactivating my profile, but then I guess I wouldn't really "go away." This site would still have my picture here just to inflate member numbers, is my guess. I guess I shouldn't expect much from a free site.
Sign me "disappointed."

OneWithOne's photo
Mon 06/29/15 05:31 PM
Baby powder on a freshly washed and powdered baby ... but this could be nice on adults, too!! :wink:

OneWithOne's photo
Fri 06/26/15 09:25 AM
I realize this post of over 2 years old, but I saw a post on FB once that says it all:
A beautiful face will age and a perfect body will change, but an awesome person will always be an awesome person.
I do want someone that I enjoy looking at as far as facial features, but he doesn't have to be "handsome." He can have kind eyes, a beautiful smile, dimples or something about him that makes me not want to take my eyes off him. Those things won't fake with time. As I get to know someone, they either become more or less beautiful as their true character, honesty and qualities come out. What I've grown really tired of are liars, cheaters, jerks and self centered/absorbed people who are only looking out for themselves. Life is too short to be with someone unkind and unfeeling.

OneWithOne's photo
Fri 06/26/15 09:07 AM
Good Day! I joined a few days ago and am trying to find someone in my area to become friends with for various activities. I live in Sugar Land, Texas. Movies, museums, day trips to just have someone to do things with. Doesn't matter if you are male or female. I'm not looking for love, romance or sex online, just friends who won't try to take advantage of me, who aren't self centered and who can actually be Honest. What a concept, huh? I don't drink or smoke. I'm health oriented and try to follow the paleo eating lifestyle of no grains, no refined sugar, no prepackaged foods, etc., and I cook from scratch using fresh ingredients. I would like to find someone close by for hanging out and having people to do things with instead of being home. Throw some ideas my way! I can't do water activities because I am very fair skinned and I am prone to skin cancer, so being in the sun for very long isn't something I can do, so more indoor activities, even walking in the mall. If you are looking for someone to do fun things with, let me know. I need some real friends who are kind, considerate, friendly and can carry on a conversation about many things. Intelligence is a plus! Someone over 50 so we will have had similar life experiences. Good luck to all in your search for whatever it is you are looking to find in life.