Community > Posts By > Tiny_Bambi

Tiny_Bambi's photo
Sat 07/11/15 11:46 AM
Edited by Tiny_Bambi on Sat 07/11/15 11:48 AM
:smile:

Tiny_Bambi's photo
Sat 07/11/15 11:46 AM

.. I think the better question is why do women need to wear makeup...? And why don't men wear makeup cuz believe me you some of us could really use it... Lol... I wish I could wear makeup.. there's a few deep canyons and crevices on my face that I would just love to .. spatula over with Some filler

Men can wear makeup. Its there own body. they can do whatever they want. whether it's foundation or mascara.

and lots of women wear makeup not to look good for men or women (lesbian) they do it to make themselves feel beautiful. Self esteem....that's what I do. I wear makeup to emphasize my best features. I do not wear foundation cuz it covers my freckles.

Tiny_Bambi's photo
Sat 07/11/15 11:34 AM
you all are helpful! and he actually likes me back!

Tiny_Bambi's photo
Sat 07/11/15 11:28 AM
I am young (19) so my routine take 20-45 minutes. I first wash my face, put on lipstick in a red/purple ish tone or lip gloss. I put eyeliner just under my bottom lash line half way (outer corner) and in between my bottom lash line near the roots. then I tight line with the same black. I do a tiny wing on my upper lash line or just tight line upper lashes. I sometimes add black eye shadow in my crease. I put white or cream colored shimmer or eye shadow on the inner corners of my eyes and on the middle of my lids. I then curl my eyelashes. I put three or two different mascaras on. I usually put a lengthening mascara where barely any mascara goes on to separate. Then I will use my organic "fake" lash mascara. after that dries I'll put on a coat or two of my Manga voluminous mascara. then I'll reapply my eyeliner cuz in would have faded a bit. then I clean up the mascara I got on my skin. that's my eye enlarging technique. I have different ways of doing my makeup. I can post pictures of my eye make-up on my profile. I haven't figured how to put it on here.

Tiny_Bambi's photo
Fri 07/10/15 04:22 PM
Edited by Tiny_Bambi on Fri 07/10/15 04:23 PM
:laughing:

Tiny_Bambi's photo
Fri 07/10/15 04:22 PM

I hate that. always explaining your answers or receiving a question to your question.

tell him that if he doesn't knock the s*** off you are not going to like him. That should do it.

I told him "why. not?"

Tiny_Bambi's photo
Fri 07/10/15 04:13 PM

How do you do your makeup? What's you're routine and are they different depending on the occasion?

Lol.. I thought this was going to be about make up sex.. sorry ladies.. I'll just slowly back out of this thread.

HAHAHAH! no worries. I should have picked a different title!

Tiny_Bambi's photo
Fri 07/10/15 04:09 PM

How do I answer to the question "why do you like me"

truthfully & honestly

Yes but...I don't know what to say. lol. I mean this guy is very....curious. and kind of questions my questions and or answers.

Tiny_Bambi's photo
Fri 07/10/15 03:53 PM
How do I answer to the question "why do you like me"

Tiny_Bambi's photo
Fri 07/10/15 02:04 PM
My makeup changes depending on my mood. Sometimes I go with eye shadow and define, or eyeliner to make my eyes appear bigger, or just go with mascara.

Tiny_Bambi's photo
Fri 07/10/15 02:01 PM

where r you my dream girl???

she's in your dream....duh...laugh drinks drinker

Exactly, just because you "dream up" a girl, doesn't mean you're going to find a girl that meets your expectations; now, I think everyone should lower their expectations.

You aren't going to get a girl with all the things you are asking for, you know?

Tiny_Bambi's photo
Fri 07/10/15 01:46 PM
How do you do your makeup? What's you're routine and are they different depending on the occasion?

Tiny_Bambi's photo
Fri 07/10/15 05:50 AM
Wow....all this just from my topic. lol

Tiny_Bambi's photo
Thu 07/09/15 02:11 PM

So very confused...

yes and the irony is your weren't the confused one when you got here.
I don't realy have much for you.
All I can do is turn more strait woman gay in time but a think you're doing ok in that department. Remember you don't have to understand everything thats writen.
things where said to me 20 years ago in my profession and the light came on last week. Some people get you thinking for yourself and thats when you're dangerous.
aslo be careful because there are some people around that like to tease in a joking manner ok.

No more clues left in the clue closet

I know exactly what you're saying...and yet I don't. lol but thank you!

Tiny_Bambi's photo
Thu 07/09/15 01:36 PM
So very confused...

Tiny_Bambi's photo
Thu 07/09/15 01:20 PM

Don't be discouraged OP. You got to read between the lines.
She is only saying she is not willing to "discuss" on a public forum.
If she realy didn't want to she wouldnt have take a chance comming to your panty party. What? Why am I here.? I like panty parties.she knows a good thing...twice the change of a date on a Saturday night.
She would at least be a top.Us men ???
You lick 'em
we stick 'em.

Welcome to Pony's free Hazing services.
lots of free bees on this site

:tongue:

Who "she?" What "she" are you talking about?

Tiny_Bambi's photo
Thu 07/09/15 01:19 PM

this topic is so not what I was thinking....lol but go on? ahahahahah

Right...bahahahahaha..
At least it's entertaining to say the least

yes. haha, wish I could change the topic title....

Tiny_Bambi's photo
Thu 07/09/15 01:17 PM
Edited by Tiny_Bambi on Thu 07/09/15 01:18 PM
laugh

Tiny_Bambi's photo
Thu 07/09/15 01:17 PM
this topic is so not what I was thinking....lol but go on? ahahahahah

Tiny_Bambi's photo
Thu 07/09/15 01:08 PM
would going for a walk around town and talking count as a date? if not...I have never been on a date.

Previous 1