Lookingforfriends60's photo
Sun 09/06/15 10:32 AM

Hi all. I can't seem to find a man in my church, I don't want to meet people through other common methods, and I don't believe in church hopping. I just want to meet some one who isn't unequally yoked, that is dangerous

I wouldn't change churches just in the hope of finding a man. I believe God put us in the church where we can serve him best. If your church has 2 services you could go to yours in the morning and try different churches in the evening. It's what I do sometimes as my church doesn't have an evening service and I feel it's a nice way to end a Sunday anyway.

Sun 09/06/15 10:16 AM

My beloved brothers and sisters in Christ, is this dating site really suitable for genuine christians?

I joined as it was advertised as a Christian dating site but I haven't found any profiles I've been looking at describing themselves as born again or genuine Christians.

Sun 09/06/15 09:53 AM
Are there any male Born Again Christians of mature age in the UK please?

Sun 09/06/15 09:40 AM

how can i have a godly relationship

Pray for a God fearing man. I've been doing that for a long time. I believe it will happen in God's timing.

Sun 09/06/15 09:37 AM
Edited by Lookingforfriends60 on Sun 09/06/15 09:40 AM

Sun 09/06/15 09:25 AM
��It seems I must have clicked on a Oasis Singles ad as I've been told I'm showing as online there when I haven't even joined. Does anybody know how to remedy this as obviously I haven't joined as a member so can't log in to log offline if you get me.�

Sat 08/01/15 12:20 PM
So sorry to hear this Debbie. My dad died from cancer so I kind of know how you feel although in your case it seems needlessly. Will pray for the situation. Your granddad's in God's hands there's nothing He can't do if it's His will.