wildernessnick59's photo
Sun 08/30/15 05:39 PM

I think this is such a turn off for a man to think this is approiate. What ever happened to Asking a lady out to dinner? I run into these men quite often. Then if you dare say something they say oh you don't like sex. I think it is an insult to do this to a good woman. No one wants to be used and it is such a dead give away that is all their after. For if they really wanted to get to know you they would show you some respect.

And so those are the players that women fall for over and over...where is the sense of adventure...romancing her...getting to first base and so on...playing hard to get can be a real turn on!

wildernessnick59's photo
Sun 08/30/15 01:26 PM
Maia just received the new portrait drawings...whether or not she will post them...its all in her hands now!! Cheers everyone

wildernessnick59's photo
Fri 08/21/15 01:09 PM

if anyone wants to see Maia's (IamwhoIam1) full portrait just click on her image because part of the portrait is cut off on the forum photo and Nick has done the pillow cases really well. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Great work Nick. Iam is more beautiful though, thin the face down and it is a a remarkable likeness.
And ignore us all if you YOU are happy with your work. flowerforyou

[/quote

I will redo the pic...just getting her face...its hard to get everything in a small pic....then I'll resend it ]

wildernessnick59's photo
Sat 08/15/15 10:48 AM
I make awesome pork side ribs smothered in a Jack Daniels barbeque sauce...fall off the bone tender and mouth watering...along with an awesome Greek Salad and your choice of wild rice or mashed potatoes dripping with melted butter and for dessert my Red Dress cheesecake!!

How do you prepare your ribs???

wildernessnick59's photo
Sat 08/15/15 10:40 AM

i go grocery shopping...meat section looking for steak. laugh laugh laugh

pink sweet juicy with a hint of honey...blushing blushing blushing

wildernessnick59's photo
Sat 08/15/15 10:35 AM

I am not ready to be in love yet.
So I keep busy by my work in an art gallery and historic village.
I am an active member of an awesome poetry site.
Reading and writing poetry is one of my passions. I am trying to instigate the reading of more poetry in my community by certain means....
Family, pets and living in a beautiful seaside, mountanous town needs exploring often too ....
[/quote

I too explore my piece of heaven...draw each morning in the dark...chat with friends here on mingle...one day she and I will meet but in the meantime I enjoy every day as if it is my last...

wildernessnick59's photo
Sat 08/15/15 10:31 AM
Can I join in...Oh Please...please...

Get on that little maid outfit before you mop up the floor...I'll just sit here on my stool and take in the scenery!!!

wildernessnick59's photo
Tue 08/11/15 09:19 AM
Jenn actually looking for about ten more women....I've got one completed if only there was some way t post here on this thread...but I believe I would have to upgrade to do that unless I could email someone and have them post it for me!!! Any suggestions??

wildernessnick59's photo
Sun 08/09/15 04:15 PM
Thanks....yes you have very nice face....the neckline can be an attraction...rounded out with the long black hair...tied.

Ladywind7....thanks for the boost...and yes that may be a way to advertise for the man your seeking...He could model for your artistic enjoyment!!!

wildernessnick59's photo
Sat 08/08/15 02:17 PM
Hello....ladies I am currently filling a repertoire for an art exhibition titled "It's in the eyes" anyone with wild hair and eyes that speak volumes...if you would be so kind as to send me your portrait pictures to draw. I would be most appreciative!

wildernessnick59's photo
Thu 08/06/15 04:30 PM
I am who I am....wow I still remember you in your red dress!!!

I am open to all kinds of possibilities as long as they relate to a wilderness setting and not city life!!!

wildernessnick59's photo
Wed 08/05/15 06:09 PM
I see so many faces staring back at me from all across this grand country and beyond countless females all looking for that one particular guy who will fill their void....I guess its the same for them looking over the guy profiles and wondering who he will be...

Getting seen by the right person at the right time means all the difference....everything else can be compromised!!!

wildernessnick59's photo
Wed 08/05/15 06:03 PM
So I think I have an answer to your question..When I was in my thirties I dated older women...just attracted to them and now that I am in my fifties I am attracted to younger women....but 60's and 70's wow now that's a little overboard wouldn't you think!!!!

wildernessnick59's photo
Sun 08/02/15 06:17 PM
I wonder how many people really follow what a psychic tells them will happen ....

wildernessnick59's photo
Sat 08/01/15 06:50 PM
that's the place
mellowed out
by the shore of a wilderness lake
resting on a log
breathing pure air into my lungs
drinking from a stream on my belly

whom will I share this with
she cometh unto me like a dream
beauty is in the eye of the beholder
my arm around her

life cherished every moment
together at last

wildernessnick59's photo
Sat 08/01/15 12:33 PM
When your younger you look for a mature woman and once you break in and get settled you start looking for a younger woman....well that is me in a nut shell...looking for the active younger woman!!!

wildernessnick59's photo
Sat 08/01/15 12:28 PM
We are smiling on the inside....take a moment and give us a tickle see if there is a great big belly laugh waiting to explode!!!

wildernessnick59's photo
Sat 08/01/15 12:25 PM
I've got a few....coconut, raspberry cheesecake, maple walnut, Vanilla and melted chocolate!!!

wildernessnick59's photo
Wed 07/29/15 08:58 PM
I was married twice...so I can tell That's right Dear....yes yes of course you are right once again....used to bug the crap outa me but for safety's sake I kept my mouth shut...laugh laugh laugh

wildernessnick59's photo
Wed 07/29/15 11:36 AM
When there is a discussion between a couple how often does your companion get the last word?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6