Community > Posts By > jansky11

jansky11's photo
Fri 09/02/16 04:45 PM
You need to ask? Of course it's a scam. Never give your ID or banking information to anyone on these sites. I work for a bank and see the results of such behavior every day. You won't get any money back and you won't get a date either.

jansky11's photo
Wed 08/31/16 06:21 AM
I agree the forums are entertaining, but mainly it's a fishing ground for scammers, and attached people who message you and then deactivate their accounts if you don't respond immediately. I feel there are very few genuine people looking for relationships....just my opinion though

jansky11's photo
Thu 08/25/16 09:22 AM
Feeling like Mingle is probably not going to be a place for me to meet anyone. Tired of all the teenagers and really young guys and their messages of "Hey". Any men my age who message me are usually scammers. Apparently half the guys on here are widowed after losing their wife and children in tragic accidents. Horrible if true, however; most likely not. The percentages couldn't possibly be that high. I don't know, has anyone actually had any positive experiences here, just wondering. It's hard to find replys but feel free to reply to my profile messages if you want.

jansky11's photo
Sun 08/21/16 04:40 PM
What is Mingle Club?

jansky11's photo
Sat 08/20/16 03:27 AM
I too get lots of messages from younger men. I think it's because all the men my age are looking for "attractive woman between 18-35". LOL who are they kidding? They are bald with pot bellies and ear hair and looking for the hot, young cuties. The younger men with common sense are looking to have a relationship with a woman. I was told by one man that he didn't want to be "Daddy" to a bunch of children, and unfortunately, most women his age were still raising families. It makes sense though.

jansky11's photo
Tue 08/16/16 09:33 PM
You are a good looking guy, but most women look at the profile. We want to read a little about you. If you have one of those "I'll tell you later" profiles, we skip on by. I figure men who don't fill it out are just looking and not really wanting to connect with anyone. Take a few minutes and create a profile...it might work, if you want it to.

jansky11's photo
Tue 08/16/16 09:29 PM
Well, as others have stated, it's the younger men who message us. I have gotten messages from men between the ages of 18-70+. I usually respond to the very young ones with a thank you for a compliment and to tell them I am far too old to be talking with them. I've never had any issues with men my age and I am open to them.... It seems though, the 50+ guys who are balding with big belly's are all looking for a "slim woman between the ages of 18-35". What's up with that? They probably couldn't get them when they were that age, why do they think they will attract them now? Just my two cents worth...

jansky11's photo
Sun 08/14/16 03:43 AM
Don't underestimate yourself! Looks are not as important to most women as you may think. Present yourself as being honest, caring and faithful. Those qualities are much more important than "looks". Be proud of your accomplishments and continue to work on you as a person. Confidence is sexy. Those are my two cents worth.

jansky11's photo
Wed 08/10/16 06:19 PM
Beautiful work! Full of life and positive energy. I love the technique you use with the brush strokes and the color palette. Keep up the good work!!

jansky11's photo
Wed 08/10/16 06:13 PM
Hello,

Since you wanted us to rate your profile here goes, nice pictures but not enough information about you or why the particular photos you chose are important. I personally enjoy reading a profile of more than a line or two. It gives me a sense of whether or not the profile is real or perhaps a scam. One can usually pick out certain traits in the text. When you say you are just looking to see what's out there it gives the impression that you aren't really interested, just looking around. It's OK to say you are looking to date, meet friends or have a relationship. Hope this helps, Janice

jansky11's photo
Wed 08/10/16 06:07 PM
True enough, but I must be rather dense as I have no idea what he is talking about. Maybe I'm too handsome lol

jansky11's photo
Sat 07/09/16 03:04 PM
I have two dachshunds and they are awesome, they have total control of me and the rest of the family

jansky11's photo
Sat 07/09/16 02:51 PM
What is the big deal with Wat's up and Viber? Guys will say hi, and can I have your other id....I don't have/want those apps so I just say I don't have them, and Good Bye, never to be heard from again lol

jansky11's photo
Sat 07/09/16 02:40 PM
LOL that was kinda dumb, but cute, I would have just laughed....

jansky11's photo
Sat 07/09/16 02:39 PM
I'm thinking there is something wrong with my profile because I get so many messages from very young guys. Why? Do I look like I want to raise another child? I mean young...18, 19 and 20 year olds. I have my real age listed, Almost 52 years old...help me please!