Community > Posts By > ShadowVector

ShadowVector's photo
Sun 03/14/10 07:38 AM
I was looking for Scott once..all I found was Nemo

ShadowVector's photo
Mon 05/18/09 07:34 AM
Hey Fear.....

Just wanted to let you know you're not alone in your thoughts and reflections.

I'm also very much in a simular situation where life circumstances came and threw a few monkey wrenches in my dreams and plans for what I was hoping out of life, and I just came out of a battle with anxiety attacks, depression, medications, pyscologists and the works.

Now I'm medication free and trying to pick up the pieces of my life and find what the next 'thing' is.

I also have a previous past history with drug abuse and I hear ya whole heartedly about the seemingly 'happier' days than what we're in. Things change and things shift because fate, destiny, God, kharma, dumb luck, murpheys law or whatever you wanna believe is in charge has different plans for us. It's up to us to figure it out for ourselves.
Best of luck with you in your trials of life.
Peace

ShadowVector's photo
Sun 05/17/09 08:59 PM
and suddenly the world is a better place for spontaniously break out in dancing bananas :)

ShadowVector's photo
Sun 05/17/09 08:05 PM
I always wondered if count chocula was capt'n crunch and the trix bunnys love child

ShadowVector's photo
Sun 05/17/09 07:04 PM
Keebler Elves Vs. Snap crackle n Pop

ShadowVector's photo
Sun 05/17/09 06:37 PM
I'm just trying to figure out why Prince Adam strips down to a loin cloth and some bondage gear and noone knows he's He-Man....

Must be those riply muscles

ShadowVector's photo
Sun 05/17/09 06:31 PM
Ok....I have this problem. It's one of the great mysteries of life that has been rolling around in my head for many a year, and no matter how many lectures I hear, or smart people talk, or even books on astral physics I've studied over the years has ever provided me with the answers so I bring this great riddle, this bane of my exsistance so that you yourself can ask the question.....

When you put bread in a toaster, and toast pops up, where does the bread go, but more importantly than that where does the toast come from?

ShadowVector's photo
Sun 05/17/09 06:26 PM
you too...peace

ShadowVector's photo
Sun 05/17/09 06:18 PM

:banana: another dancing banana for your entertainment pleasure. be seeing you

*claps hands in amusement* YAY another dancing banana! :)

ShadowVector's photo
Sun 05/17/09 05:57 PM
... :banana: and now a dancing banana

ShadowVector's photo
Sat 05/16/09 09:12 PM
welcome :)

ShadowVector's photo
Thu 05/14/09 08:39 PM
‘Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape. He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as: Knowing when to come in out of the rain; why the early bird gets the worm; Life isn’t always fair; and maybe it was my fault.

Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don’t spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge).

His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6-year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended
from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.

Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children.

It declined even further when schools were required to get parental consent to administer sun lotion or an Aspirin to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an
abortion.

Common Sense lost the will to live as the churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims. Common Sense took a beating when you couldn’t defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.

Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.

Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason. He is survived by his 4 stepbrothers; I Know My Rights, I Want It Now, Someone Else Is To Blame, and I’m A Victim.

Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone.

ShadowVector's photo
Thu 05/14/09 05:33 PM
twitch in the chest vs twitch in the pants

ShadowVector's photo
Thu 05/14/09 05:00 PM
The weight of the world sometimes gets us down....your words were a pick me up. Thanks :)

ShadowVector's photo
Thu 05/14/09 04:24 PM
Awesome pics and you look to be a beautiful woman...cheers

ShadowVector's photo
Thu 05/14/09 03:53 PM
niiiicceeeeee....out thinking the "mini me's"

ShadowVector's photo
Thu 05/14/09 03:50 PM
Can't say as I've ever tried shaving in a bath with a kid running around but I imagine it's great for the band aid corporation lol

ShadowVector's photo
Thu 05/14/09 03:39 PM
thats why you do it after you put the kid down for bed...when its mommy time

ShadowVector's photo
Thu 05/14/09 03:36 PM
Hmmm spoiling....well....first you start with a nice hot bubble bath complete with salts, lotion beads, and your favorite smelling bubble bath, totally scrub your body down including your feet, turn on some relaxing music, do it by candle light, when you get out towel yourself off and immediatly put on some lotion, put a face mask on, while thats going give yourself a peticure and manicure complete with nail coloring, drink some wine red or white your taste may vary,
make yourself a nice dinner and watch a movie afterwards or read a book and go to bed in some nice comfy pj's and remember you deserve the reward for having the toughest job on the planet :)

ShadowVector's photo
Thu 05/14/09 02:00 PM
Lol...ya well I never claimed to be that edumacated in the ways of smarts :P lol

Previous 1