Tue 09/29/09 10:26 AM
Edited by nelnel6280 on Tue 09/29/09 10:29 AM

nelnel6280's photo
Mon 09/28/09 09:41 AM

That's why it's so hard for everyone

Oh

The games people play

Every night and every day........

Anything to keep them from being real!!!!

Oh definitely the games people play...

I tend to believe my ex plays games all the time with me

And of course I will definitely find it hard to trust someone for a long long time considering my ex left me and then the very next day slept with a married woman. Now granted I wasn't the greatest girlfriend at the time cause I was a bit depressed and didn't realize it but still no need to leave me for a married woman then beg me back a couple months later. Of course I said heck no

and to this day I ask myself... Why do I still talk to him. He's an untrustworthy person and also a bit disrespectful towards me at times

Sometimes it's better to just live and let go of those things and move on so you can find it easier to trust the next person you are with.

Just really hard

Just gonna be a while for me I suppose

nelnel6280's photo
Mon 09/28/09 08:39 AM

Morning!!!!

Got home this weekend from long island

Glad to have my azz back on my comfy couch!!

Wish my azz was on my comfy couch laugh

How was long island?

nelnel6280's photo
Mon 09/28/09 08:39 AM

Morning. Had a good weekend, spent it with good friends.

Morning flowerforyou

Glad you had a fun weekend with your friends :smile:

nelnel6280's photo
Mon 09/28/09 08:38 AM

waving How is the kitten?

Kitty is good. Definitely a girl. At least that's what the Vet said. I've named her Zooey and she's so sweet. Now she's starting to play and I'm so excited. I have to kitty proof my house still. So hard lol She wants to wonder everywhere. Got her to finally pee in her litter box on her own. Just need to get her off the bottle. She doesn't get the concept of kitty food yet. But I'm trying.
I had a good weekend. I relaxed with the kitty happy
She's my buddy happy

nelnel6280's photo
Mon 09/28/09 08:19 AM

Good Morning, nelnel flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Good Morning to you too flowerforyou happy

nelnel6280's photo
Mon 09/28/09 08:18 AM

Good morning! Weekend was great. We had a big birthday party for my grandson who just turned 17!

oooo 17 one more year till the big one :banana:

nelnel6280's photo
Mon 09/28/09 08:15 AM

Youngstown, Ohiosurprised

surprised Hey that's where I'm originally from haha... I got out of there 2 1/2 years ago... Thank Goodness

Last place I traveled was to the bathroom rofl

nelnel6280's photo
Mon 09/28/09 08:12 AM
It's Monday!!! Good Morning to everyone waving

How was your weekend?

nelnel6280's photo
Mon 09/28/09 08:08 AM

The best was when they tried to apologize for getting ahold of their dad's phone and asking me sex questions via text. That was about a week ago.

shocked slaphead

nelnel6280's photo
Mon 09/28/09 08:07 AM

since this is parenting children with adhd or really grown ups as well when unmedicated often are inattentive, hyperactive, and often experience problems with behavior and academics.

In the classroom your child will have problems sitting through long lectures ( the teacher will have to modify their lectures), may want to talk when not appropriate, will often not complete tasks that are to long for him/her, may move a lot, be unable to sit down and study,etc.

as someone else said adhd is attention deficit hyper disorder, if you feel that your child has it please take them to their pediatrician and either your pediatrician can help suggest non medicated ways to helping your child or can prescribe medicine for him/ her.

Additionally, ADHD in school receives an IEP an individual Educational Plan where for example if your child has problems paying attention and taking notes, the teacher may have your child take as many as possible and then switch her notes with his, or the teacher may break down assignments like giving everyone else all of their work at one time where as with the child she would give him 1 part and then when he finished that part let him start on part number 2, etc.

I heard that it can be cured by meds . The problem with meds is that some of them will be addictive since they act on the nervous system .flowerforyou flowerforyou

Well it can't exactly be cured... ADHD is something they will have there whole life.. Meds just helps it and usually when a child gets older the H part of ADHD drops off usually but there's no cure for ADD

nelnel6280's photo
Mon 09/28/09 08:05 AM
Just don't answer any sex questions lol

nelnel6280's photo
Mon 09/28/09 08:03 AM
drinker :banana: drinks :thumbsup:

nelnel6280's photo
Fri 09/25/09 12:56 PM

rofl rofl rofl rofl

nelnel6280's photo
Fri 09/25/09 12:46 PM

I clicked....lolol..cant see ur butt Billy.

Aaah You don't wanna see that laugh :tongue:

nelnel6280's photo
Fri 09/25/09 12:46 PM

Hey everyone....waving

I am back and still alive rofl

Hello waving

Glad to see your alive and well I hope smile2

nelnel6280's photo
Fri 09/25/09 12:44 PM

Hi Billy and newark!

What's new?

Just trying to get through work. TGIF.......smokin

Me too I can't wait till 5... Think I'm gonna go laptop shopping after work... I don't think I can go the whole entire weekend without a computer lol

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25