Community > Posts By > nelnel6280

nelnel6280's photo
Wed 09/23/09 11:24 AM

biggrin ... I have a tissue ... slaphead

sniff sniff Thanks but I think I'll need a lot of tissues

nelnel6280's photo
Wed 09/23/09 11:15 AM

I'm not a pc tech, but I am a computer programmer. It does sound to me like your motherboard (the brains) has had it. Your machine should have booted back up in some shape or form. I had two Gateway machines that did this very thing.

I believe you have a circuit/processor failure. New machine is probably inevitable.

sick brokenheart :cry: ohwell frustrated rant grumble frown
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

nelnel6280's photo
Wed 09/23/09 11:14 AM

I was just thinking pretty much the same thing, all the good women are flirting with each other laugh laugh drinker
1, 2, 3 show me your boobs!!!rofl rofl rofl rofl

I have no boob shots sad sad rofl

It's better that way... show's your a good woman :wink:

nelnel6280's photo
Wed 09/23/09 11:08 AM
Edited by nelnel6280 on Wed 09/23/09 11:08 AM
Definitely a Great Beatles song

Thank you for sharing flowerforyou

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dsz4dB6DuM

nelnel6280's photo
Wed 09/23/09 10:59 AM

Ok I just got ANOTHER email from a guy saying "Hi there cute stuff"......."Hi how are you?" "Hi", "hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh?"

I like your pictures......hi!drool

All of the good women are hiding from the crazy peoples and the people who say " hi how are you"!!!scared

ur hot, hit me up laugh laugh laugh

Hey that might be better then... "Hi how are you?" lol

nelnel6280's photo
Wed 09/23/09 10:58 AM

hi am mark from justing looking for good nice girl to love and care for

it would be nice if you fill out your profile
such as your interest and what your looking and wanting

Yeah I agree... and add some more photos.... maybe ones without pie

nelnel6280's photo
Wed 09/23/09 10:57 AM
Oh I hope not... I can't afford to buy a new computer frown

I need a second job just to buy christmas presents

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

nelnel6280's photo
Wed 09/23/09 10:54 AM

hi am mark from justing looking for good nice girl to love and care for

mmmm What kind of pie you eatin there Mark??? :wink:

nelnel6280's photo
Wed 09/23/09 10:51 AM
Edited by nelnel6280 on Wed 09/23/09 10:53 AM
The good women hide :wink:

nelnel6280's photo
Wed 09/23/09 10:48 AM
email a hot girl and tell her you'll offer her all the money in the world and tell her you'll buy her jewelry and take her on vacations and tell her she'll never have to work a day in her life...

Or just tell her your pregnant with her baby laugh

nelnel6280's photo
Wed 09/23/09 10:38 AM
Thank You that's a start but I'm broke so I dunno if I can pay to have it fixed frown

nelnel6280's photo
Wed 09/23/09 10:29 AM
So my home computer is having issues and I thought maybe someone who knows about computers might be able to help...

Yesterday when I got home from work I went to the computer and it was froze. No windows were up but it was froze. I tried the ctrl alt delete and that didn't work. I tried to hit the start menu key on the keyboard... nothing worked. The mouse wouldn't move and nothing would work. Soo naturally I powered it down manually. Waited a min or 2 and tried to power it back up. Well... now it won't turn on. I even tried to unplug everything and leave it overnight and all that will happen is a light will flash where the cd drive is and then go out and the fan on the back of the computer will go. But it won't power up.

Any idea's on what is wrong? Or what I can do to fix it?

Sigh... Life without a home computer sucks.... But thank goodness for the computer at work. frown

nelnel6280's photo
Tue 09/22/09 01:25 PM

Hmm, i'm at a loss for words herewhoa

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

nelnel6280's photo
Tue 09/22/09 09:54 AM

Good afternoon everyone. Hope ya'll have a nice day....happy

Hello waving Good Afternoon

nelnel6280's photo
Tue 09/22/09 09:39 AM

i went through similar feelings with someone and it made me bitter for a while but then i found that I am more and that I am special and that no one can take away from me what I dont give them and that is my spirit! u will feel better time heals all wounds.
I tell myself to just get over it, it was in the past but the more I think bout it the more anger I feel towards him. what he did was unforgivable.

You know... I sometimes feel that way... what he did is unforgivable but you can't hang on to the past cause it will only make your future not so good. You just have to learn to move on. It will be the only way to make you happy

nelnel6280's photo
Tue 09/22/09 09:37 AM
well if there's someone specific that's already on mingle I think you just go to there profile and click add to friends

as far as people not on mingle I think you'll just have to personally email them and tell them about mingle2

nelnel6280's photo
Tue 09/22/09 09:19 AM
I would definitely like to go back to 1998... yeah

Although... I am pretty content with where I am in my life... Just wish I had a higher paying job that's all.

nelnel6280's photo
Tue 09/22/09 09:12 AM

Good morning everyone..:heart:

I love Jim Morrison, the Doors music is almost like a spiritual thing for me.

Hi Ladylidwaving flowerforyou

nelnel6280's photo
Tue 09/22/09 09:10 AM

--------

Three of Pentacles: This is you at your construction job.
The Lovers: This is you thinking about making a major change in your life, thinking about marriage.
Seven of Swords: Outcome.

This is the "lone wolf" who likes to be alone and do things his way.

No, you are not good dating material. According to the cards.

Hey... I wanna know my tarot reading... Where do I find mine? biggrin flowerforyou

nelnel6280's photo
Tue 09/22/09 08:47 AM
You need more pictures and more about yourself.. like what do you like to do and what are some of your hobbies

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25