Morning Nel drinker

flowerforyou waving

nelnel6280's photo
Thu 09/24/09 07:15 AM
Good Morning Hello waving

nelnel6280's photo
Thu 09/24/09 06:56 AM
When life hands you lemons.....

Go to the top of a really tall building and throw them down at the people walking on the side walk

hehehehehe like water balloons but with lemons laugh laugh laugh

nelnel6280's photo
Thu 09/24/09 06:53 AM
When life gives you lemons.....

Just throw them at cars devil

nelnel6280's photo
Thu 09/24/09 06:52 AM

when life gives you lemons......................

....hold them on your chest like theyre boobies

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

spock What if you already have boobies??? :laughing:

nelnel6280's photo
Thu 09/24/09 06:49 AM
Hi waving Welcome

nelnel6280's photo
Thu 09/24/09 06:45 AM
well I tried unplugging it and then plugging it back in and I give up on it. I think there's a big sale on laptops this weekend and I think it's time I just face the facts and get a new computer.

I put the tissue box away and no more crying

It's time to part with it and move on drinker

nelnel6280's photo
Thu 09/24/09 06:41 AM

..........throw them at people who are happier than you are

:wink: bigsmile :banana:

It's a driveby fruiting laugh

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

nelnel6280's photo
Thu 09/24/09 06:40 AM
Put it in my water bigsmile

nelnel6280's photo
Wed 09/23/09 01:17 PM
Pee Wee Herman is back!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8KSPps0VNU

nelnel6280's photo
Wed 09/23/09 12:07 PM

Hi all waving

Good day to you.............smokin

It will be a good day if I get one miracle today... That's for my computer at home to work... We'll see how she is when I get home... maybe she'll decide to work

nelnel6280's photo
Wed 09/23/09 11:43 AM

It is possible it is the main board but it could just be a bad power supply........smokin

So if it's the main board does that mean... time to buy another computer or is it something that can be fixed inexpensively?

If it were the main board I would just find something new. You can find refurbished pc for under $200.......smokin

Ahhhh... but can we refurbish my computer.... Cause I like it a lot except right now cause it's broke... Oh no here come the tears again
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

K ... gotcha a whole box 'o' tissues ... and a cuddle, Nel ... So sorry ... flowerforyou

Sniff Sniff... Thanks ohwell frown indifferent

nelnel6280's photo
Wed 09/23/09 11:41 AM
Hi all waving

nelnel6280's photo
Wed 09/23/09 11:35 AM
oops :laughing: :laughing:

Here's an idea... lets get it rollin again spock

nelnel6280's photo
Wed 09/23/09 11:34 AM

It is possible it is the main board but it could just be a bad power supply........smokin

So if it's the main board does that mean... time to buy another computer or is it something that can be fixed inexpensively?

If it were the main board I would just find something new. You can find refurbished pc for under $200.......smokin

Ahhhh... but can we refurbish my computer.... Cause I like it a lot except right now cause it's broke... Oh no here come the tears again
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

nelnel6280's photo
Wed 09/23/09 11:32 AM
Yes I really did enjoy the pictures flowerforyou

nelnel6280's photo
Wed 09/23/09 11:30 AM

biggrin ... I have a tissue ... slaphead

do you think the tissue will work on her issue?

Wow if it would make it work... I'd buy the most expensive tissues out there

nelnel6280's photo
Wed 09/23/09 11:27 AM
spock slaphead

nelnel6280's photo
Wed 09/23/09 11:26 AM

nelnel6280's photo
Wed 09/23/09 11:25 AM

So my home computer is having issues and I thought maybe someone who knows about computers might be able to help...

Yesterday when I got home from work I went to the computer and it was froze. No windows were up but it was froze. I tried the ctrl alt delete and that didn't work. I tried to hit the start menu key on the keyboard... nothing worked. The mouse wouldn't move and nothing would work. Soo naturally I powered it down manually. Waited a min or 2 and tried to power it back up. Well... now it won't turn on. I even tried to unplug everything and leave it overnight and all that will happen is a light will flash where the cd drive is and then go out and the fan on the back of the computer will go. But it won't power up.

Any idea's on what is wrong? Or what I can do to fix it?

Sigh... Life without a home computer sucks.... But thank goodness for the computer at work. frown

Any number of things. Could be power supply, motherboard, bios, harddrive, or even as simple as bad ram (though not likely). Don't take it to Geek Squad, they are absolutely horrendous. My advice is to call the manufacture of the PC whichever it may be (Dell, Compaq, HP, etc.).

Right no geek squad... Call and Yell at HP

No wait... call and be nice to HP and maybe they'll be nice and fix it for free happy Or a lap dance spock :laughing:

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25