Community > Posts By > south_wales

south_wales's photo
Sat 08/13/16 03:15 AM
match is bs. i keep changing my search criteria every time i want to use it but mingle seems to want to change it to their criteria every time. i wont be using match no more because it is just a waste of my time

south_wales's photo
Fri 08/12/16 12:03 PM

please, why am I getting profiles of ladies one third my age and from so very far away ?
Thank You.

it is a bug on the site. every time i change the criteria to what i am looking for the stupid bug changes it back to who they want me to meet. have emailed them about it but they aint got a clue how to fix it

south_wales's photo
Fri 08/12/16 11:59 AM

Hi. All of the matches that I get coming up are in Melbourne and I'm In Tasmania. How can I fix this?

move to melbourne :)

south_wales's photo
Fri 08/12/16 03:21 AM
depends on the program it is running and the details it is given

south_wales's photo
Fri 08/12/16 02:54 AM
match is a pile of crap. no matter how many times i specify 36-47 and within 25 miles of my address it always shows me people up to 150 miles away and not always within the age range. so i go back to search and find that the details i have put in have changed to 30-51 and within 150 miles. i cant be bothered contacting them any more about this issue because i always get the same reply off them, change the criteria in search!
and before the mod says anything about it, these people showing up are not people who have clicked yes on me, they are random matches but not within my search criteria. every time i change the search criteria the system changes it to your criteria not mine. get it fixed ffs

south_wales's photo
Sat 03/26/16 06:47 AM
The match thing is a crock. no matter how many times i try to change the criteria I still get "matches" outside the criteria. I live near swansea and set it to 25 miles but still get most of them in Birmingham and Liverpool with a few in Somerset and occasionally get 1 or 2 near me.
complete waste of time imo

south_wales's photo
Wed 03/16/16 09:21 AM
i know this is a long shot, most of the profiles on here are about as real as a 50p note.
is there any normal women near neath?

south_wales's photo
Wed 03/16/16 08:54 AM
seems most of the profiles are fake on here. happy for any lass near neath/swansea to prove me wrong!

south_wales's photo
Wed 03/16/16 08:38 AM
probably been done over already. best thing to do when you get asked for the number over the phone is mix up the numbers and see if they tell u its wrong. normally will get a letter to tell u its the wrong tax code, never a phone call!

south_wales's photo
Wed 03/16/16 08:18 AM
good luck!

south_wales's photo
Mon 03/14/16 08:02 PM
probably is but is there any real female profiles on the site?

south_wales's photo
Mon 03/14/16 07:58 PM
unfortunately clicking no will not make them go away. there is 1 i can just barely make out who clicked yes and i clicked no more than once but she wont go away. another one i clicked yes on and got a mutual match but when i clicked the wee box she went from mutual back to 'pending'

south_wales's photo
Thu 03/10/16 01:14 PM
not sure many genuine people actually use this site (or other sites for that matter.) 9 out of 10 i have spoken to have had their accounts removed for some reason or being a scammer

south_wales's photo
Thu 03/10/16 01:11 PM
mostly scammers judging by the amount of profiles being removed