Sat 01/16/10 12:40 PM
Edited by Moblodite on Sat 01/16/10 12:42 PM
I was going to say " Don't worry, theres light at the end of the tunnel":smile:

So, now that it's done, how did it come out.. oops

I mean, was everything ok?

edit, never mind, just read furtherslaphead

no photo
Sat 01/16/10 12:34 PM
One good thing, At least you can have yellow jello!

It only last for one night, then life back to normal!!:banana:

no photo
Sat 01/16/10 12:18 PM
Thats why it's called.."WORLD WIDE WEB"
Us DAMN Americans are everywhere.

Besides.. The American Military invented the web.

no photo
Sat 01/16/10 12:00 PM
You have already said the most important part,
B is 19, is there really a reason she can't get a job, support herself and get her own place?

My advice would be to talk to B about growing up and being her own person.
Thats the best, If B cant take it living with Mom, then she has choices, you should point out those choices, But.. you have no place really, getting between this Woman and her kids.

no photo
Fri 01/15/10 11:11 PM
I got so skrued,
She told me that friends with benefits means that she would be my best friend as long as I paid her rent, utility bills, car payment and bought her groceries.
:tongue:

no photo
Fri 01/15/10 10:22 AM
The most recent are not in history books yet, But New Madrid has always been active, over the last 3 years there have been many small earthquakes, I even felt my house shaking last summer, Is nothing new.
and is predicted that there will be a major quake again, But will be much worse next time because of increased population.

no photo
Fri 01/15/10 10:01 AM
Oklahoma

Earthquake History
The series of great earthquakes in the New Madrid, Missouri, region in 1811 - 1812, and a strong earthquake centered in Arkansas (October 22, 1881) were probably felt in the area that is now Oklahoma.

The first earthquake known to have centered in the State occurred in September 1918. A series of shocks at El Reno produced only minor effects; the strongest was intensity V on September 10. Objects were thrown from shelves. Other shocks occurred on the next day. On December 27, 1929, another tremor centered in the same area was felt in portions of central and western Oklahoma. Some plaster cracked and at least one chimney fell (intensity VI) at El Reno. In addition, clocks stopped, objects moved, and some reports indicated the walls and floors seemed to sway. In several cities, people rushed from their homes in alarm. The total felt area included about 20,000 square kilometers.

The magnitude 5.5 April 9, 1952, earthquake centered near El Reno affected most of Oklahoma and parts of Arkansas, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, and Texas. Damage from the 10:30 a.m. CST earthquake was not extensive, but many people in the epicentral area were alarmed, some to near panic. Portions of chimneys fell in El Reno and Ponca City (intensity VII). Bricks loosened from a building wall and tile facing of commercial buildings bulged at Oklahoma City. Also, plate glass windows were shattered in the business district of El Reno. The total damage amounted to several thousand dollars. Aftershocks were felt on April 11, 15, and 16, July 16, and August 14; an earthquake that was felt (IV) at Holdenville and Wewoka on October 7 apparently was unrelated to the April 9th event. Homes and buildings shook and some persons were awakened (V) at El Reno from the April 16th shock, which occurred 5 minutes after midnight. Felt reports were also received from Kingfisher, Oklahoma City, Tulsa, and Union City.

Minor damage to a building foundation and plaster (VI) at Concho resulted from two March 17, 1953, earthquakes about an hour apart. The felt area included Calumet, Edmond, El Reno, Minco, Okarche, Peidmont, and Union City.

On February 16, 1956, a shock at Edmont broke windows and cracked plaster (VI). It was also felt strongly at Guthrie, Oklahoma City, and Pawnee. Southeastern Oklahoma was disturbed by an earthquake on April 2, 1956, that produced thundering, rattling, and bumping noises that were heard by many citizens. Buildings shook and objects fell at Antlers, and many persons were alarmed (V). Minor effects were reported from other nearby towns. On October 30, 1956, an area of about 9,500 square kilometers in northeastern Oklahoma was shaken. The maximum intensity of VII was reported west of Catoosa, where a slippage of the formation caused an oil well to be shut down. Minor damage occurred at Beggs and Tulsa; and isolated felt report was received from Electra, Texas.

A broad area (approximately 31,000 square kilometers) of southwestern Oklahoma and the adjacent portion of Texas was affected by an early morning shock on June 17, 1959. Slight damage, consisting of cracks in plaster, pavement, and a house foundation (VI), occurred at Cache, Duncan, and Lawton. Houses were shaken, buildings swayed, and many persons were alarmed. A smaller earthquake on June 15 was felt by many at Ada and nearby places. Dishes were reported broken (V) and a trembling motion was observed.

On January 10, 1961, a mild shock was felt in Latimer and Pittsburgh Counties in southeastern Oklahoma. Thunderous earth sounds were heard in many places (V); no damage was reported. Another earthquake on April 27, 1961, awakened many (V) at Antlers, Coalgate, Hartshorne, Leflore, McCurtain, Panola, Poteau, Talihina, and Wilburton. Once again, thunderous, deep rumbling earth sounds were heard throughout the area.

An October 14, 1968, earthquake caused minor damage at Durant. Walls cracked, and glass in two structures broke (VI). The press reported that a 5 foot tall advertising stand fell over, and canned goods fell from a rack in a supermarket. Slight foreshocks were felt at Durant on October 10 and 11. Intensity IV effects from the October 14 shock were also noted at Caddo.

A magnitude 4.6 earthquake caused some cracked plaster (V) at Wewoka on May 2, 1969. Intensity V effects were reported at several other towns in the region. The total felt area included approximately 33,700 square kilometers in eastern Oklahoma.

Abridged from Earthquake Information Bulletin, Volume 8, Number 2, March - April 1976, by Carl A. von Hake.

no photo
Fri 01/15/10 09:51 AM
Some of us can't help it if we are born with a plastic spoon in our mouthlaugh

no photo
Fri 01/15/10 09:46 AM
Thats ok, I like rich people, they give me plumbing, Electrical, carpentry and landscaping jobs on the side!!!

no photo
Fri 01/15/10 09:38 AM

what do people from other states think of those that come from Connecticut?

Why.. are they different than people from anywhere else??
People are People.

no photo
Wed 01/13/10 06:13 PM

lex u better hope your own roxxy is a virgin!rofl rofl

I suppose there's some sort of tool kit you'd have to use to confirm this....!

Hymen replacement kits sold separately:tongue:

no photo
Wed 01/13/10 06:07 PM
She seems like most women I have known, azz parked on the couch.
And I can already hear it, in a Mono tone..* oh baby, oh baby, oh.*

no photo
Wed 01/13/10 05:12 PM

Why can't I find a guy that will smack me around and tell me my butt is big...tears

I'm sure none of the guys here would snack you around!

no photo
Wed 01/13/10 05:00 PM

nobody ever posts on my threaaaaaaaaaaaaads

Pull up your big boy pants and get over it. LOL

I am a big boy, but I'm not wearing any pants:tongue:

no photo
Wed 01/13/10 10:55 AM

"Where are all thr REAL women?"whoa

OMG!! You tellin me that these are all men in drag on here????laugh

no photo
Wed 01/13/10 10:52 AM
Hair color. no.
hair.. yes, I do not like a womens hair cut to look like a man.

But if she wears a nice cologne, I might follow her everywhere.drool

no photo
Wed 01/13/10 10:46 AM
I am so confused !!scared

A thread to Whine about Whinerswhat :laughing:

Isn't that kind of like saying, it's ok to Whine, as long as you Whine about the same things I do???

no photo
Mon 01/11/10 11:55 PM
Edited by Moblodite on Mon 01/11/10 11:57 PM
I'm confused!!

If she can't hold sex over our head.. she is powerless.

If all I wanted was sex, I'm sure I could find a hooker.
And it would cost me less in the long run!

But since I desire the true emotional ties.. I will wait for the right one.

no photo
Mon 01/11/10 11:36 PM
stand up for their woman
( A Woman that don't need to do stupid crap to make her man jealous and start trouble)
grab your face lightly when he kisses you. ( this works)
knows how to shut up and eat his dinner and says thank you baby, may I have another?
( A woman that actually knows how to cook food worth a second helping!!)
is willing to use the same towel he showered with yesterday to dry himself off today.
(A Woman that realizes that her man needs to use the bathroom space just as much as she does, and clears her paint jars off of the counter and sink)
thinks whiskey is perfectly acceptable as coffee creamer.
(she doesn't drink)
knows how to put the seat down, and actually does it.
(She is smart enough and willing to raise the *lid* & put it back down when done-because he doesn't like looking into toilet water every time he goes into the restroom)
understands that shiney new pretty things equals more sex.
(She wants and enjoys sex just as much as he does- even without him paying for it)
sending me flowers to work equals more sex.
(Is satisfied with the rose garden in the back yard- and still wants sex just because she loves him)
"yes dear" is at the top of his vocabulary.
(She understands that her man is not a dog to be trained.. can accept him for being just as imperfect as she is)
doesn't think farting in bed is sexy.
(She gives you beanO - before a ham and beans meal)
doesnt mind that I like dirty movies too.
( she can get excited without watching someone else do it, )
knows what soap is and uses it daily.
(She uses summers eve)
when I say "my car is doing that thing again" he knows exactly what I'm talking about and goes and fixes it.
(She knows that gas is not the only fluid that keeps a car running well, and that an ice scraper works on all windows..not just on a 1 foot square in front of the drivers seat)
knows that fixing things for me equals more sex.
(She knows that bribery in order for him to get sex makes us not want sex from you!)
carries his own balls and doesn't make his girl do it for him.
(realizes that he loves to have his balls held once in a whilelaugh )
and above all else realizes that he can be nice and a good guy at the same time.
(She is mature enough to know, that he doesn't have to be a Puppet, to be a honestly GOOD guy!!)

no photo
Mon 01/11/10 10:52 PM
Almost 5 blessed, happy, quiet, life loving, sane, Financial recovering years.
Takes a while after having the live sucked out of you.

And who gives a hoot if I come home smelling of fish!!!:banana: :banana:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25