Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 07/30/07 05:51 PM
mine came at 28 weeks. By the time i finally got my OB/GYN to HEAR ME by saying "I am on the ground now....on my knees....my boobs are sprouting MILK...LISTEN UP YOU LOUSY #(CK@$ I THINK I AM IN LABOR!!!"....100 miles driven to the hospital and within the next 20 minutes my boy was here. He was in a BIG HURRY TOO!!!!laugh I hadnt even gotten the chance to sign up for lamaze classes!!!!flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 07/30/07 05:47 PM
mine did that and was about to bust his lil neck like you and i do trying to get those dam thangs on!!!!! WHAT A HOOT!!!!!laugh

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 07/30/07 05:45 PM
grey flannel....flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 07/30/07 05:41 PM
who says my childs out of control redneck? being autistic he understands right from wrong. It all starts with that LOOK from MAMA!!!!laugh

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 07/30/07 10:35 AM
I dont recall ANY RESIDENT in NEW ORLEANS being ILL INFORMED. That storm was HUGE. If they stayed they were fools. BIGGER FOOLS to return and try to rebuild a town that is ruined so who is hired? ILLEGALS to rebuild new orleans. Uninformed bobbyblue? HARDLY. I have FRIENDS living and WORKING in NEW ORLEANS. seems its CHEAPER to employ illegals and try to restore a town that simply should be BULLDOZED. Then you have the residents too good to LIVE in the FEMA trailers because of what? FORMALDEHYDE? BEEN THERE AND DONE IT WITHOUT WHINING. Mis informed? NOT QUITE. I am NO FOOL but my tax dollars are being WASTED on a city that should be simply DECLARED A LOSS.

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 07/30/07 10:29 AM
I have alot of brit friends fantanoway noway noway Why so hard on them m8???flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 07/30/07 10:26 AM
Vicks co-defendent just flipped and pled guilty. Now the NAACP is involved? the only time it becomes a race issue is when a guilty person starts screaming COLOR. I am sorry but i have NO PITY FOR VICKS. Let him spend ALOT OF TIME in federal prison.explode

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 07/30/07 07:01 AM
midgets katertots?? OH LAWDY!! I just LOOOOVE crossdressing midgets!! rope me a dozen of em!!!!laugh laugh laugh

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 07/30/07 07:00 AM
meeting for breakfast is always a good place and start. Then you can see just how well things go, its relatively cheap eats, you can watch how they adapt to "mornings" and if things dont go well you can always go on to WORK without feeling bad the first meet and greet did not go as well as thought. flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 07/30/07 06:49 AM
DAM SKIPPY!! GO PACKERS GO!!!!drinker drinker drinker flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 07/30/07 06:45 AM
randomX please check at your school or community. This behavior modification is waaaay too cool. I do NOT believe in striking a child. That only promotes violence and gets no where FAST. If a daycare is playing rap music what is that saying about the quality of that center?? Not much. I just attended a parenting class geared at teenagers and their behavior. It helps parents deal with unruly teens, gang involvement, drugs, truancy, running away, etc. This is something every parent should strongly consider because i learned HEAPS from this class. Mine is not in his teens but these issues also are at the elementary levels sadly. The time to prepare for the hormonal rage with teenagers is NOW. Not by hitting or "whooping their asses". I can calmy look at my youngin and say "you just take your time son...when YOUR THROUGH with...(insert bad behavior)...THEN your punishment WILL BEGIN". Trust me. Its worth it just watching that face!!!!laugh laugh laugh drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 07/29/07 05:33 PM
There is a much better way to parenting now Naturally Redneck. Its called behavior modification and you know sumptin? It works. AMEN PRETTY SISTER LULU!! HIGH FIVE GIRL!!!!drinker drinker drinker flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 07/29/07 05:31 PM
Hey! Hey! Hey NOW!!! easy on the blonde jokes!!!!noway laugh laugh laugh laugh

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 07/29/07 01:45 PM
Its not just a man thing. Some women do this as well. Sadly its the players that make it hard on those looking for the one they seek in this dance called LIFE.flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 07/29/07 01:38 PM
Belushi....pulsate is all i have to say!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 07/29/07 01:33 PM
hillbilly hell!!!!!

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 07/29/07 01:21 PM
Its a real shame the falcons let my beloved FAVRE go after the first season. BIG MISTAKE!!! BIG BIG MISTAKE!!!drinker drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 07/29/07 01:18 PM
I was rooting for the bengals last season. But of course this season the packers will take home that superbowl....HAHAHA!!drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 07/29/07 01:16 PM
well sweetie with the drought and extreme heat all the fishys in my private pond boiled this summer.noway sad sad sad but the youngin still loves to throw that hook out in the pond!! FISH ON SON!!! drinker drinker drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 07/29/07 01:12 PM
OK!! now thats it!! i am hitchiking to scottybravos!!!:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next