Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 12/27/07 07:04 AM
If she SAT there lets just say she must have enjoyed it. If it was MY TICKET...OMG!! someone would have been coughing up MY AIRFAIR to FIRST CLASS.

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 12/27/07 07:03 AM
I support president Bush and our troops in Iraq. see thats what americans are SUPPOSED to do. Did he run it into the ground? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would say pretty much ALL past presidents have done a pretty good job doing that as well.

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 12/27/07 07:01 AM

To everyone, if you haven't been there HOW do you know what's going on? CNN? another News channel? Someone Telling you what to think and not looking up the facts for yourself? just wondering. I'm not going to post my opinion but i will leave you with a little qoute that i have come to love

"if you don't stand behind our troops feel free to stand in front of them." have a happy new everyone

Oh and i'll add one more thing...i hold a TS clearance on some of these matters and the picture the news paints is often very distorted because they are like any other tv channel they want rating and they leave a lot out. So again i encourage you to educate yourselves and learn to think for yourself and not beleive everything you hear. If the vast majority of americans knew the true story i don't think we would have half the debates over this subject as we do now.

EXACTLY!! I stand and APPLAUD YOU shugar!!!drinker drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 12/27/07 07:00 AM

Personally we should have just dropped the big nuke and turned their asses to GLASS years ago and been DONE. My MOST HUMBLE AMERICAN OPINION.

It's already been done by your most humble American opinions.....Nagasaki, Hiroshima, ring a bell?

As to 'at war'...pigs arse.... a war for what? Oil?

JUSTIFIABLE EXCUSE?? PEARL HARBOR WAS ATTACKED BY JAPAN. They deserved what they got. Just ASK any WW2 veteran.

Without UN sanctions. America invaded another country.... sounds like war crimes to me....

Oh and by the way, I am educated, unbiasedly so.

And WHO caused the bombs that were dropped in hiroshima and nagasaki??? After all you claim to be educated. YOU TELL ME HEY....

My feelings stand. Get out the innocent women AND children and drop that bomb. EVERY TIME we try to leave ANOTHER CHUCKLEHEAD keeps us from withdrawl. WHY IS THIS?????? Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmm??????.................

The US did, they had some bombs to test, and had a great and what they believed justfiable excuse.

Your ideas are insane Barbie, and it scares me to know you have access to innocent children, that as a teacher, an educator, you have these beliefs.

Many generations died from your nuke em attitude, your hatred, your contempt for human life... many generations, I'm educated alright, my sister in law cant have kids due to the genetic genocide your country left for her father, and his family. She lost her whole descendants, except her father, who was a young man in Hiroshima, she lost all her siblings to leukaemia, due to your nuke em hatred...

I am educated..... and have experienced it.... you just spew forth venom, and bigotry and hatred....which is what your country claims it is fighting against.

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Wed 12/26/07 07:35 PM

Personally we should have just dropped the big nuke and turned their asses to GLASS years ago and been DONE. My MOST HUMBLE AMERICAN OPINION.

It's already been done by your most humble American opinions.....Nagasaki, Hiroshima, ring a bell?

As to 'at war'...pigs arse.... a war for what? Oil?

Without UN sanctions. America invaded another country.... sounds like war crimes to me....

Oh and by the way, I am educated, unbiasedly so.

And WHO caused the bombs that were dropped in hiroshima and nagasaki??? After all you claim to be educated. YOU TELL ME HEY....

My feelings stand. Get out the innocent women AND children and drop that bomb. EVERY TIME we try to leave ANOTHER CHUCKLEHEAD keeps us from withdrawl. WHY IS THIS?????? Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmm??????.................

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Wed 12/26/07 07:33 PM
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!!!!drinker drinker drinker drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Wed 12/26/07 07:22 PM

The vast majority of people I speak with, including Iraqis, do not want us there. That includes soldiers, contractors, plumbers, they don't care. They don't want us there anymore than you'd want a Chinese soldier marching through Columbus. No matter what internal issues you're having, no one wants a foreign power walking through their capitol.

edit: I shouldn't have to qualify my posts with anything. My experience is irrelevant in an issue such as this. It's common sense. Even the Kurds, the most discriminated group in the country want us gone at this point. I should also say I don't give a **** if we're in Iraq or not. I'm merely informing you of the fact that it's human nature to not want someone else meddling in your affairs.

EXCUSE ME YOUNGIN...the KURDS were all GASSED BY HUSSEIN YEARS AGO. BY YOUR LEADER.

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Wed 12/26/07 07:16 PM
waving to ya fitness!!! merry christmas shugar!!!drinker

Now i got a real problem with this article of yours babycakes. First off its just an article. Why dont we actually talk to the traqi's who have NOT been beaten, raped, murdered, beheaded, haven entire VILLAGES MURDERED and this continues by the hour IN REAL LIFE IN IRAQ. Now to LEAVE Iraq? I believe you need to really get into that country and ASK THE REAL PEOPLE THERE>

LETS NOT FORGET WE AS AMERICA DID NOT JUST GO IN THERE AND INVADE THAT COUNTRY. It was Husseins CONDUCT that put us back over there. His REFUSAL OVER AND OVER AND OVER TO LET THE UN INSPECT is WHAT GOT HIS SORRY BUTT IN THIS MESS. Of course lets NOT FORGET his MASS MURDERING CARNAGE that was also a key factor. OH LETS TALK THE TRUTH HERE. Knoxman is right on the MONEY with HOLDING THEIR LITTLE MILITARY HANDS. I agree its TIME TO GET OUR MEN AND WOMEN OUT but at WHAT COST TO AMERICA??

FIGHT THEM HERE....FIGHT THEM THERE. WE ARE AT WAR. This is NOT a current BUSH ISSUE youngins...its gone on for DECADES. IF you do NOT know the history.....EDUCATE YOURSELVES.

GOD BLESS AMERICA! GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Wed 12/26/07 07:08 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BUDDY fanta!!! NEITHER obama OR BILLary will get my vote!!! NO BUDDY!! now THATS just scary!

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Wed 12/26/07 07:06 PM

ok... i just got BIG time jumped at work cause the boss is angry that his new Store is NOT up and running on schedule, so he and his Pit Bull Manager came to our store to take it out on us.... and decided to just make it me instead....

Why do we take out our anger on others? I am trying NOT to start snipping at everyone else but its hard... any suggestions on how to be nice today?

EASY ON THAT "PITBULL" comment. I have always owned the fine breed. PLEASE!!!! thats just wrong!
as for the boss?? he has someone HE answers to correct? I would direct my complaints at HIS BOSS. flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Wed 12/26/07 07:04 PM

Nonsense, most 16 y/o's know fully well what they're doing, rape would be a differant story or if I had sex (me being 29) with a 16 y/o it might be a differant story. But I have yet to meet a 16 y/o who doesn't understand the concept of sex. The whole issue anyway is whether there should be legal ramifications, which there seems to be no reason for. Honestly we all should mind our own business though I say;^]

AMEN TO THAT!!! Its HER LIFE and simply HER BUSINESS. At least she is taking responsibility for HER ERROR except to ME having a baby is NO ERROR. Its a blessing!

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Wed 12/26/07 07:03 PM
So? shes preggers. Shes keeping the child. No issue really except good for her! YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!drinker

btw...daddy lives right HERE in my home town.

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 11/25/07 09:19 AM
sitting back watching this devistation its times like this i miss being a firefighter for the forestry service.
My thoughts and prayers go out to the firefighters at this time.

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 11/25/07 09:17 AM
FYI I do.

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 11/25/07 09:13 AM
GO PACKERS!!!!!drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 11/25/07 09:11 AM
Howdy neighbor!!! waving to ya!flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 11/25/07 09:09 AM

bigsmile drinker bigsmile Awe, thanks for the birtday wishes eveyone..I relly enjoy being this age, don't you?drinker

YOU BETCHA I DO!!! drinker drinker drinker

a womans true beauty doesnt emerge until her 40's. your a beauty! drinker flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 11/25/07 09:06 AM
you paid 28,000 for that car?!noway

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 11/25/07 09:05 AM
awwww!!! your a cute couple! flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 11/25/07 09:01 AM
NFL ALL THE WAY!! GO PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!smokin drinker

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25