Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sat 10/06/07 06:47 AM
think of ruby ridge fanta. Need i say anymore? NO BUDDY!!!drinker that mans family was simply MURDERED and why?

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sat 10/06/07 06:44 AM
I dont ENable the war. This HOLY WAR over there has been going on LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG BEFORE Clinton or Bush. DECADES BEFORE. Its almost election time....you can sure see it now!grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble
We let that terrorist just come to AMERICA and DECLARE there was NO HOLOCOST. suuuuure!!! WHY was this allowed after 9/11. Its all about the ELECTION.
I was raised to believe when the president declared WAR then as a PROUD AMERICAN and also A PROUD DEMOCRAT you STAND BY YOUR PRESIDENT AND YOUR NATION. Its THAT SIMPLE.

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!!! flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sat 10/06/07 06:32 AM
quickest stripper job in world history....laugh drinker drinker
she IS a LEGAL ADULT. She COULD HAVE SAID...well you know....like FARK YOU!! I QUIT.

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sat 10/06/07 06:29 AM
Well i am sure GRATEFUL this loud mouthed ***** has decided that I WANT THE TROOPS OUT OF IRAQ. IN THEIR DREAMS TOO.
Davinci i AM A PROUD DEMOCRAT. You have just slapped ME in the face. WHY? I am NOT proud of the DEMOCRATS sitting high on that hill right now trying to ****...TATE to ME what I WANT.

THIS IS ABOUT AS AMUSING AS WATCHING O REILLY and the allegations that BUSH has these TERRORISTS tortured. EXCUSE ME? being slapped is far better than LOSING MY DAM HEAD. YOU RECKON Davinci?? MAYBE a little NERVE GAS in your home town? Yeah..when the SHIAT hits the fan in your back yard...then whatcha gonna do? The MEXICANS are threatening "THE WHITE BLAH BLAH BLAH...." A MEXICAN REVOLUTION IN LA...UCLA. its so funny these ILLEGALS whine about being EXPLOITED. Well then?? That BORDER DOOR SWINGS BOTH WAYS...YA RECKON?drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Fri 10/05/07 02:13 AM
Voil...god love ya sweetie.flowerforyou drinker drinker drinker drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Fri 10/05/07 02:12 AM
hussein indeed was another hitler adju. high five shugar!drinker drinker drinker drinker sorry smo but both my parents were in the depression when the MURDERS of the jews was not even reported. Just SHOVED to the back page like nothing was happening for YEARS b4 THE TRUTH began to surface.
Hussein was well ABOVE that 600,000 murder mark. Just think of the kurds. MASS GRAVES the UN INSPECTORS FOUND whilst Hussein was THUMBING HIS NOSE ACTING LIKE A WANKER! This is exactly WHY i still support our troops serving in Iraq. I sure wasnt surprised with Husseins execution. BUH BYE TO BAD RUBBISH!!drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Fri 10/05/07 02:05 AM
my dad passed as a result of his WW2 injuries. the holocost never occured? yeaaaah!!! and i am anna nicole smith too!laugh

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Fri 10/05/07 02:02 AM
Ok davinci...i am off to write, call, i am with randomx here!flowerforyou drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Wed 10/03/07 11:17 AM
ak0 ROTFLMAO!!! thats funny!!!laugh

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Wed 10/03/07 11:03 AM
Oh! i get it baby girl! of course a nice PELLET GUN works too!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Wed 10/03/07 11:01 AM
change the locks and then get a really vicious chiuahau dog. You know....the ones that BITE ANKLES!!!!!! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
CHANGE YOUR LOCKS. THAT IS LEGAL!

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 10/01/07 11:41 PM
yes i believe god would forgive him.flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 10/01/07 11:36 PM
yeah buddy!! i know about those who follow one around from site to site...ROTFLMAO!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 10/01/07 11:30 PM
i agree with boatermatt, philosopher and gardenforge. This woman was out of control. The airlines are way OUT of control. Their fares are obscene, they overbook, throw passengers off now for the slightest infractions like the woman who was wearing the mini skirt. LORD HAVE MERCY! they threw a PAID CUSTOMER OFF A FLIGHT FOR A MINI SKIRT? Who created the "passengers DRESS CODE" for petes sakes!! You hear...FLY THE FRIENDLY SKYS!!!.....REALLY??:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 10/01/07 08:33 PM
caamken...you go babydoll!!!!drinker drinker drinker drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 10/01/07 08:17 PM
hello softyforyou. for the members here i apologize. This has been a very long time online stalker.

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 10/01/07 01:02 PM
No but i will now!!! Thank you for devoting your gift to these angels. YOU ROCK!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 10/01/07 01:01 PM
God amighty!!!noway noway noway noway noway

you were dating my ex!!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 10/01/07 01:00 PM
OUCH!! sorry about the double posting!!!noway

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 10/01/07 01:00 PM
you know what shugar, i dated a long haul trucker for several years! the beauty part was being able to travel with him and see ALOT of america. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Its ALL about COMMUNICATION AND TRUST. The rest works out IF you both really want it to.
I also dont think your question was stupid.flowerforyou flowerforyou

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25