Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 10/22/07 02:52 PM
and that maniac running IRAN is falling right on in where that madman HUSSEIN left off.....and the beat goes on.........drinker drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 10/22/07 02:49 PM
I am sure there wont be a long wait.

IRAN IS CALLING....grumble grumble grumble

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 10/22/07 02:46 PM
so as AMERICANS we go off to Iraq to STOP this OPPRESSION of man WOMAN and CHILD and look where it got us??!! All i hear is whine, biatch and complain. GET OVER IT.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!drinker drinker drinker drinker flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 10/22/07 02:44 PM
and the beat goes on............flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 10/22/07 02:41 PM
thats awful funny reading the scouts are being charged rent. Funny....the last boyscout meeting i attended was in the school lunchroom at my boys school. The PARENTS are HEAVILY INVOLVED so i am not quite believing this story from the press ffdude!flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 10/22/07 02:37 PM
i think your first stop really should be at your local child support enforcement office. Then i would be as careful as possible. I have a feeling YOU want to see him more than he wants to see you. Just being honest lilone. flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 10/14/07 01:28 AM
once AGAIN let me RUB MY NECK....yup! my HEAD is still located above it!! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 10/14/07 01:27 AM
waving to ya philosopher!!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 10/14/07 01:25 AM
noway God AMIGHTY!!noway yup! the wankers are in full force lately!! ROTFLMAO!! geemaneecrickets fanta!!laugh laugh laugh laugh TOO TOO FUNNY!!!drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sat 10/13/07 09:37 PM
drinker drinker flowerforyou rambill HIGH FIVE!! thats RIGHT!! QUIT CODDLING THEM. We are at WAR. I am just WONDERING how good the FACILITIES really ARE in Iraq for OUR soldiers? think its anywhere CLOSE to the CUSHY facility called GUANTANAMO?? They even get DENTAL care. You cant beat that! God bless America!!!drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sat 10/13/07 09:37 PM
drinker drinker flowerforyou rambill HIGH FIVE!! thats RIGHT!! QUIT CODDLING THEM. We are at WAR. I am just WONDERING how good the FACILITIES really ARE in Iraq for OUR soldiers? think its anywhere CLOSE to the CUSHY facility called GUANTANAMO?? They even get DENTAL care. You cant beat that! God bless America!!!drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sat 10/13/07 12:17 AM
Carter was a BLOODY WANKER. Just ask any WW2 vet how happy they are that this fool gave away the Panama Canal.
As for the torture I STILL stand behind the military and the use of "INTERROGATION". Let me just RUB MY NECK fanta...YEAH! its still on there..(my head)laugh laugh laugh laugh

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Tue 10/09/07 08:13 PM
my deeevorce hurt my pocketbook! most expensive two words that have ever come out of my mouth. "I DO".laugh laugh laugh

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 10/08/07 09:27 PM
Davinci i apologize for this delay. Being an american the one thing that makes me PROUD are the men AND women in this country who have allowed me and my boy to wake up FREE today. Too many died, some are home and some are still serving right NOW in iraq. I can walk down the street as an american without fear of being beaten, raped or DECAPATATED. I can CHOOSE where i live, work and PLAY. THANKS TO ALL THE AMERICAN VETERANS AND THOSE SERVING NOW. flowerforyou flowerforyou

America might NOT be a place for some but for ME this IS MY HOME and i wonder if you were president on 9/11 what you would have done? THE SAME DAM THING BUSH DID. 9/11 wasnt caused by US. I recall 2 planes taking the WTC down murdering too many AMERICANS. Then the PENTAGON was hit...how many MORE MURDERED?? and lets NOT forget the FIELD in PA where AMERICANS DIED trying to SAVE the white house. Then throw in HUSSEIN who was NOT letting the UN INSPECTORS in and played and played and played and MURDERED and on and on and on. Sooo???? what happens?? HUSSEIN got what HUSSEIN wanted. WAR. BUSH didnt declare WAR...HUSSEIN and HIS CONDUCT did. I recall when HUSSEIN was captured and tried....WHO HUNG HIM?? HIS OWN PEOPLE.
Like i said I dont LIKE seeing the WAR and i have friends IRL serving RIGHT NOW in Iraq. This has NOT just been CLINTON/BUSHCO this goes WAAAAAAAY BACK...WAAY BACK. And NOW Iran wants us there....well as a PROUD AMERICAN i can say i SURE AM PROUD AMERICA has been supportive of ANY foreign coutry dealing with a MAD MAN WANNA BE HITLER...drumroll....GODDAMSADDAM. I am PROUD that we could help with the JEWS being murdered by the millions. Yeah i am sure glad and PROUD of that one. drinker drinker flowerforyou Vietnam I wont comment on as we all know that....brokenheart
Any country who has come to america asking for HELP has gotten AID. GOD DAM I AM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN.drinker drinker
Now the Iraq people are no longer being gassed, murdered by villages, and its time we come home but this is not going to happen overnight and lets face it davinci....9/11 changed The world. Like Hussein stated..."the mother of all wars".
You know my opinion may be different from others but i stand
and SALUTE EVERY SOLDIER who is defending my country against all enemys
foreign and domestic. People may not agree with the orders these soldiers
are given but I DO. Terrorism isnt just a threat to america but to other innocent
people around the world. What kind of country would we be if all
the brave men and women serving everywhere didnt defend the rights and
freedom of others, not because they are americans but because they
are human beings? Maybe all i can do is have the courage to stand up and SPEAK
for the deep appreciation I hold for these brave soldiers and SUPPORT
them for what they are doing. Defending our country and the life
of ALL. Sometimes we have to remind ourselves of what this country
stands for; life, liberty and justice for all and to maintain those
rights by putting a stop to terrorism not only in our back yard but
our neighbors back yard too. I will continue to support every man AND woman
serving in this war because i know for now i am safe as an American. I
love my family, my friends and my country. God bless every single
soldier out there.flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 10/08/07 08:51 PM
fanta i agree 100% with you on this. At least we give a dam about what the future is going to hold for us by getting all the candidates and what they stand for (lying lying lying) god bless em!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh
ROCK THE VOTE.

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sat 10/06/07 07:19 AM
smo I ALWAYS stand PROUD with rocking the vote. And yes i voted BUSH.

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sat 10/06/07 07:18 AM
i am sitting back not surprised. Iraq and the middle east have wanted us there. NOW WE ARE FIGHTIN THEIR HOLY WAR. why? Husseins genocide.....hidden WOMD...REFUSING to allow the UN INSPECTORS IN...more GENOCIDE....MORE GENOCIDE....
this is NOT just BUSH and we all know it. These countries have wanted us there for DECADES. so there we are. We can fight em HERE or fight em THERE. Thanks but keep the camels in that OASIS. God BLESS the troops and AMERICA.flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sat 10/06/07 07:06 AM
davinci i am still feeling that blow as well. I really believe that Kfed had that LYIN SCUMBAG FIRED BODYGUARD go into court and the allegations can and are made...NOTHING will happen to that NASTY VINDICTIVE NOW UNemployed "SOOO CONCERNED ABOUT THEM BABYS!!" then WHY wait THREE MONTHS to step up?
I will say kfeds stunt with the alarm system NOT working at the mansion at their home for their MOM to see them babies now its MOM IS OUT PARTYING..NO SHOW FOR HER VISITATION.when in fact she was there waiting. Sumptin stinks and its NOT brittney.

gee....for almost a YEAR my ex was a NO SHOW and i had mine ready to go. I see this game kfeds playin and he will get caught.

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sat 10/06/07 06:59 AM
a friend of mine did the same thing to his then WIFE. found he cheating on him. He did get charged with attempted vehicular homicide. TOO BAD hey?! he got what he deserved.

Oldsage i can APPRECIATE what your saying shugar BUT..what about decent parents just trying to raise up our youngins free of HARRASSMENT and bougus threats or even removal from the home of MY KID for FALSE CHILD ABUSE/NEGLECT calls to CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES?? This has happened now to me 3X. Found out who did it. NO MORE visits to the grandmas on dads side. I am DONE. It cost me everything defending myself for what? False allegations. OH! aint the laws here wunnerful in america? The angry ex or relative makes that ANNONYMOUS CALL to CPS and the caller and FALSE ALLEGATIONS of anything from CHILD SE#UAL ASSAULT/ABUSE/NEGLECT have NO CONSEQUENCES and YOU cannot do anything LEGALLY to the one who makes that BOGUS CALL. BUT! you are in for the fight of your life. AND you can be charged in another court AND still lose your child/children by being WHAT? a RESPONSIBLE/DECENT PARENT. now the ones who REALLY ABUSE/NEGLECT their kids? they just turn a blind eye to that oldsage. I have NO respect for CPS or KANGAROO COURT.

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sat 10/06/07 06:49 AM
fanta like you and gardenforge i agree with this.flowerforyou got fresh HOT cathead biscuits and gravy. How bout you grab that lil doggie and come on!!! drinker drinker drinker

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25