Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 11/25/07 08:53 AM
your gonna TEACH ME ABOUT MY NFL?? HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

Now THATS laughable!laugh

Listen sweetcheeks i have been a DIEHARD GREENBAY PACKERS GIRL my entire life. How bout all the men who CLAIM to LOVE a woman who will WATCH a football game and then DONT?? grumble grumble

This year MY BOYFRIEND BRETT FAVRE will take home ANOTHER
SUPER BOWL WIN. BANK ON IT!!!drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 11/25/07 08:51 AM

:angry: YOU KNOW WHATS WORSE THAN GETTING SOME F__KING BAD LIES GIVEN TO YOU ABOUT SOMEONE?????????????????

GETTING ON A POST AND KNOW THAT"YOU" ARE HELPING TO SPREAD BULLLSHIIT!!!!!!!

WTF?? IS THIS YOUR GAME OF HURTING SOMEONE???

NEVER DO I SAY STUPID<SO I"LL JUST SAY, BAD IDEA,OR PLAN!!!!

explode explode grumble :angry: THIS HAS "NO" SORRY FOR YOUR WORDS SPREAD HERE!!!

I dunno??huh YOUR kinda cute!smokin flowerforyou flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 11/25/07 08:50 AM
waving from the smokey mountains of tennessee!!! hey ya'll!!flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sat 11/24/07 04:01 PM
yeah? my firearms await....drinker sorry! but i am NOT going to go tijuana today or TOMORROW.drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sat 11/24/07 03:59 PM

I remember reading something years ago about a town in Georgia (I think) that made it a municipal law to own a handgun. Not that it was so strictly enforced that if you didn't have you were fined or anything though. However the crime rate did drop considerably. Including crimes committed with firearms.

that town remains with this law. Yes the crime rate indeed dropped. flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sat 11/24/07 03:55 PM

that would be nice cheese it.
But unfortunenatly that's not the case.

So we have to live with the situation befor us now to be able to make a
sound desition to better our life.

Compredna?

Amen! and thats why i still support our troops!!! flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sat 11/24/07 03:52 PM
My friend who spent 3 tours of duty over in iraq is now on his way HOME!!!drinker smokin

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS....God bless america! flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sat 11/24/07 03:50 PM
and the cowpokes will of course get spanked!!!!

GOD AMIGHTY!!! I just LOVE my boyfriend FAVRE!!!!

He is simply the BEST!!!!!!love smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 10/29/07 04:30 PM
HELP THEM?! ROTFLMAO!!!!! I am with gardenforge on this one. You rock babe!!!!! drinker drinker drinker

By all means come to AMERICA but do make sure your doing it LEGALLY. Crossing or swimming the waters ILLEGALLY AND KNOWING IT?? TOO BAD. My thoughts still remain today. Shoot to kill. Thats the ONLY way we are going to stop the TRUE FINANCIAL RAPING OF AMERICA.

MY HONEST OPINION ON THIS ONE.

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 10/29/07 04:25 PM
Dexter is dead ON!!!! I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!! drinker drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 10/28/07 09:55 PM
I agree with Timoreck. We had a funeral for a soldier recently in my hometown that was almost TRASHED by some christian biker group "rallying for their cause". RALLYING? What about that family who lost their son? I say I hope this family wins this lawsuit. Simply a funeral is for closure for the family. Its that simple.

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 10/28/07 09:48 PM
I am a proud democrat and support what our troops are doing in Iraq. God bless our troops!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou

Timoreck.................LMAO!!!drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 10/28/07 09:45 PM
ya'll know yer a redneck when....

the family tree dont branch!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 10/28/07 09:45 PM
ya'll know yer a redneck when....

the family tree dont branch!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 10/28/07 01:09 PM
I got a BIG PROBLEM with ILLEGAL MEXICAN KIDS or ILLEGAL KIDS PERIOD. Go home, do the right thing with YOUR KIDS and then by all means come to AMERICA. BUT DONT STEAL FROM THE LEGAL KIDS HERE...LIKE MINE. Just being HONEST.flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 10/28/07 01:06 PM
hahahahaha!!! yeah right!!! GO PACK!!!! Just FAVRE U LUS!!!!drinker drinker drinker drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 10/28/07 01:04 PM
I just love it!!! do some history and this will give you the answer you seek. I am with soldierforamerica. Just turn their ass to glass.drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 10/22/07 02:59 PM
let em blow each other up.....
and the beat goes on fanta!!!laugh

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 10/22/07 02:57 PM
OH! dontcha just love hospitals. its contracted in the operating room with their equipment as well. I should know. I contracted it years ago. GOD LOVE THE HOSPITALS FOR BEING SO CLEAN!!!!:angry:

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 10/22/07 02:55 PM
and yet more PANDEDAMMMONEUM for AMERICA to clean up.
and the beat goes on..........

I say let em blow each other up and be DONE with it!drinker drinker

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25