Barbiesbigsister's photo
Wed 08/01/07 01:05 PM
Eljay i can remember a rookie with the fortyWHINERS. His name was OJ Simpson. RIP bill walsh.flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Wed 08/01/07 04:37 AM
THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! EXACTLY what i have been saying!!! this has been going on for DECADES!!!! you ROCK shugar!!!!drinker drinker drinker drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Tue 07/31/07 06:23 PM
OMG!! can anyone say KODAK MOMENT!!! It was a SCREAM!!!laugh laugh laugh

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Tue 07/31/07 06:14 PM
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! too funny and TRUE!!!laugh

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Tue 07/31/07 06:12 PM
Mine is never out of my sight. I reckon thats just part of being a responsible parent?!flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Tue 07/31/07 06:04 PM
nope! just barbiesbigsister!!!flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Tue 07/31/07 06:03 PM
I dont want the prince on the white horse. That dam horse would be pooping on my lawn!!!laugh Not looking for prince charming either. I want KENS BIG BROTHER. drinker drinker flowerforyou flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Tue 07/31/07 05:47 PM
The last one was 2500 miles. Was it too far? NO BUDDY!!!flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Tue 07/31/07 05:44 PM
I do not and never have enjoyed the herb but i do agree with bl8nt on everything having a place, honesty with your own use and behavior and everything in moderation. Growing up watching every friend around me, the wasbund and so many enjoy this for recreation, for chemotherapy, help with their full blown HIV prior to death, MS, I just dont buy the schizophrenia diagnosis. Sorry but i just dont. These friends and family come from all walks of life, economic structures, religions, etc. Not ONE TIME did i see where this HERB from MOTHER EARTH has caused schizophrenia.noway Honestly i wish they would legalize this HERB for so many who suffer from so many diseases and disabilities. With perhaps sales behind the counter, signing a book for the pharmacy much like you have to do now if you suffer from allergies and want a BASIC BOX OF SUDAFED ANTIHISTIMINE??! Now THATS JUST WRONG! America sure has some farked up ways for sure but even though i am not a toker or a smoker of this HERB i see no problem with anyone using this HERB especially for medicinal purposes. Just my ohhhhpinion of course!flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Tue 07/31/07 05:22 PM
HEY!!!!noway noway my pet DUCKs name is AFLAC!!!!noway noway noway sick

RUN BOY RUUUUUUN!!!!!!! quack quack quack!!!!!

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Tue 07/31/07 05:16 PM
gardenforge...you rock shugar!!!!!drinker drinker All this media hype over Iraq and the last seven years. BLAH BLAH BLAH. FOOLS. We have been in the middle of this CRAP for DECADES. Funny how soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many americans either forgot this or just refuse to admit it.

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Tue 07/31/07 04:59 PM
That was one notorious serial killer for sure. Back in the 60's and he wreaked much havoc in the bay area. I remember the zodiac and i also know a new movie has just hit blockbuster video. I am calling this a copycat or a hoax. With the forensics and technology today it would NOT take long to find this sick puppy.

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Tue 07/31/07 04:49 PM
What about a henna product? do they have that in your area bl8nt? flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Tue 07/31/07 04:45 PM
That fwb is such crap. The only one getting the benefit is usually the one using say you. I am not being mean just honest.flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 07/30/07 06:13 PM
Wow! just about as exciting as when the joho's come up the walkway!!! nothing like diving behind the couch in the living room to AVOID them!!!!laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 07/30/07 06:11 PM
greyhound gimme a holler!! i got the recipe!!!!!drinker laugh

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 07/30/07 06:09 PM
travelocity babe!!!!drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 07/30/07 05:59 PM
Look even being a democrat i believe we are still at war. We can fight them THERE or we can fight them right HERE on american soil.....lets leave it THERE hey?!flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 07/30/07 05:57 PM
hahaha!! cutelildevilsmom!!!laugh laugh drinker as long as he puts the toilet seat down at 3AM i am good to go!!!!drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 07/30/07 05:56 PM
watching my boy at the closing ceremony with his special needs summer school taking the stage and singing "jesus take the wheel". It was just too precious. I cried.flowerforyou flowerforyou