Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 09/27/07 09:16 PM
congress did NOT pass the original TEN MILLION children they claimed president bush would VETO. That WAS broadcast on EVERY NATIONAL NEWS NETWORK ON WEDNESDAY MORNING. Now they passed a health care bill for FOUR MILLION children? Yeah...i bet! and i am betting they are all illegals too!!!! AMERICAN youngins will of course COME LAST.

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 09/27/07 03:30 PM
Lots of prayers and a candle will be lit for her and YOU as well!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 09/27/07 03:11 PM
Because i was a tad busy creating critters, plants, etc.
I AM GOD!!! Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!drinker laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 09/27/07 03:02 PM
sunshinebaby now they got TWO blonde bombshells!!! think they can handle it?!laugh laugh laugh

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 09/27/07 02:30 PM
Thumper i forgot to add (very LONG day yesterday...my apologies) include in that contempt complaint Parental Alienation Syndrome. This is a BIG TICKET for many single dads who are in the same boat as you. Just so you know I think women who deny dads who ARE doing the right thing are real biatches. Want me to come on down and biatch slap her for ya?! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 09/27/07 11:27 AM
OH GOOD!!! i am so glad its just a sprain!! well..no not GOOD but ya'll KNOW what i mean! The 20 foot/ankle surgerys have been in the last nine years. Oh well! the bonus is the entire OR staff calls me cinderella.....ohwell so this time i am DEEEMANDING they have my PRINCE awaiting when i am discharged from the hospital!!! laugh laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 09/27/07 11:07 AM
I can sure relate! wathcing that little BIMBO sister of mine "barbie" supporting that DUD boytoy "ken". She would drive him alllllll around town, in that nasty pink cadillac of hers whilst he was thinkin he was puff daddy or a pimp ridin around, going NO WHERE with his life. I got SO SICK of watching barbie supporting this wanna be MANTOY i finally gathered up ALL their stuff, took them both hostage, now they sit in my attic, hog tied and duct taped em...oh mattel did NOT wanna pay the ransom note so i am STUCK with them both. Thank god i dont have SKIPPER!!!laugh laugh drinker drinker

uhhh ohhhh!!! I think i hear ken GETTIN LOOSE!!!!noway
gotta RUN!!!!! drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 09/27/07 11:00 AM
Happy birthday shugar! i will be most happy to share some of my birthday cake with you! mine was yesterdayflowerforyou drinker drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 09/27/07 10:58 AM
whaaaaaaaat?!!noway and give away all the allure and mystery?!laugh laugh laugh

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 09/27/07 10:53 AM
awww!! BIG SISTER HUGS!!!! flowerforyou flowerforyou
i know ALOT about busted ankles and there are so many new procedures i expect your youngin will bounce back just as fast as the kidney issue. Wee ones just AMAZE me the way they heal so fast!!! give me a holler if you have any questions. I have endured over 20 surgerys and await another one.

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 09/27/07 08:33 AM
kojack?! whoa baby!!! I think he LOOKS like a whole lotta sinful FUN!!!!!smokin

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 09/27/07 08:33 AM
kojack?! whoa baby!!! I think he LOOKS like a whole lotta sinful FUN!!!!!smokin

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 09/27/07 08:24 AM
Lordy! Girl! i am sorry about your results. I remember a doc telling me years ago i would not be able to carry a child. Just IMAGINE my face at 36 when what i thought was the flu, at my yearly physical required for my firefighting profession having the doc walk into the room and annouce that the "flu is due in about 8 months!!"noway noway noway noway noway He was close!! mine arrived at 6months fightin and raisin kane all the way!!!!! a first responder for sure! Like mama...Like SON!! Thats my boy!smokin smokin smokin
Do NOT listen to the doctors girl. TOO MANY ARE DEAD WRONG ON THIS ONE!!! Only you and god got the big picture. For me i was truly given a miracle in the making. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 09/27/07 08:18 AM
uk1971 I am having a hard time getting online lately. I am awaiting surgery for a failed ankle implant making it most difficult to sit at my desk on the computer. I do hope you understand darlin. I am sorry if you are being bashed by those who do not know you. They are just a bunch of wankers if so!!:wink: :wink: :wink: You still make me smile m8!!flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Wed 09/26/07 01:58 AM
NO knoxman Peyton boy was a whiner back in 1997 when he did NOT win the Heisman. I sat here and WATCHED him literally STAND UP when the NAME was announced...it wasnt HIS. The very NEXT morning who was on the LOCAL news? PEYTON MANNING sporting a KNEE BRACE that of course he did NOT have on the night b4. WHINER!! WHINER!! WHINER!!
pkh....i just hate stupidity. Go packers and go to MY MAN FAVRE!!!!!drinker drinker drinker It just dont get ANY BETTER N THAT!!!!flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Wed 09/26/07 01:54 AM
gardenforge i just saw on the morning news that the HOUSE didnt pass enough VOTES for this issue to even HAVE Bush VETO it. Now WHAT does this say?? Apparently Its NOT all BUSH now is it?.

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Wed 09/26/07 01:51 AM
too precious!!! you get that BIG AUNTIE BRAG ON!!!flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Tue 09/25/07 06:13 PM
Isnt it amusing how these kiddy perverts who prey on innocent girls ALWAYS claim to be "mormons"!!! I grew up in Nevada and the Latter Day Saints..aka MORMONS do NOT practice or APPROVE this practice. What a HOOT!!!

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Tue 09/25/07 06:07 PM
yes i do!!!!flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Tue 09/25/07 02:22 PM
colts?? bwahahahahaha!!! ol peyton's not only a WHINER but a WEENIE!!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25