Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 10/01/07 01:00 PM
you know what shugar, i dated a long haul trucker for several years! the beauty part was being able to travel with him and see ALOT of america. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Its ALL about COMMUNICATION AND TRUST. The rest works out IF you both really want it to.
I also dont think your question was stupid.flowerforyou flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 10/01/07 12:55 PM
rambill.....shugar......WOMEN are always RIGHT. WHY?!
because she who wears the panties RULES!!!laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker drinker drinker

aint that RIGHT ladies!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 10/01/07 12:53 PM
You know having a special needs child its amazing seeing how so many of these angels overcome so many obstacles in life. Mine is simply my little miracle in the making. flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 10/01/07 12:51 PM
my son and I woke up this morning FREE as americans. God bless you and everyone serving right now. THANK YOU!flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 10/01/07 12:51 PM
my son and I woke up this morning FREE as americans. God bless you and everyone serving right now. THANK YOU!flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 10/01/07 12:38 PM
Eljay you dam skippy shugar!!!drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker BRETT is by far one of the very FINEST quarter backs the NFL has ever had. You just gotta love the man when you see his eyes light up! He remains MY MR FAVRE-U-LUS!!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou love love love

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 09/30/07 10:47 AM
damnitscloudy they blacked out the pack here today too.:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

and i AM sitting here disgusted agreeing withya!!
I am NOT happy watching those STUPID COWPOKES!!
GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!drinker drinker drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 09/30/07 10:37 AM
any other packers fans in tears right now?? I AM!!!!drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 09/30/07 10:36 AM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! YOU GO BRETT!!!!! HE DID IT!!!!drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sat 09/29/07 08:43 PM
robM I dont believe her alibi. Sure she had her lawyer slam a pair of hooker heels up on the witness stand..and god amighty!! she WAS the PREACHERS WIFE....(that speaks VOLUMES if its a CERTAIN RELIGIOUS CULT here)....but there are plenty of fetishes many many married couples enjoy all the time. Preachers included. Shoot! one very recently was caught at a gay bath house when the PO PO busted the door down to find him at the RECEIVING end of that...(well...you know)laugh laugh laugh laugh and I would say THAT would be a VALID reason to wack the man....ya reckon?!!!!drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sat 09/29/07 08:39 PM
hotandspicy i CAN assure you fitness is VERY REAL and i have known him for YEARS. You know he may not have worded the headline correctly but hey! thats life!! laugh laugh
waving to ya FF dude!!!!drinker drinker drinker drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sat 09/29/07 08:36 PM
roamingO...ROTFLMAO!!!laugh laugh laugh fire up that grill!!! make mine medium RARE!!!drinker drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sat 09/29/07 07:43 PM
yeah Poly i agree to a percent on what your saying BUT you really need to see how LITTLE the COURTS AND CHILD SUPPORT ENFORCEMENT really DONT DO. Like HELP custodial parents COLLECT BACK SUPPORT. this is a NATIONAL ISSUE and a BIG ONE. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sat 09/29/07 07:40 PM
hahahahahaha!!!! drinker drinker drinker drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sat 09/29/07 07:39 PM
Its that way right now in the town i live. Just horrible. I believe you know what i am saying here redy!!!!!drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sat 09/29/07 07:29 PM
GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!drinker drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sat 09/29/07 06:52 PM
naaaah!!!! themobscene there is NO WAY whiner boy Peyton can EVER match my beloved FAVRE!!! NO!!!!! drinker drinker
BTW Denny since i grew up DEEP in that nasty raiders and 40WHINER territory i have YET to see ANY of the past QB's from EITHER team match my THREE TIME MVP AWARD like WHO?? FAVRE!! sooooooooooooooooooooo....nee ner nee ner nee ner!!!!

thats MY MAN!! Mr FAVRE-U-LUS!!!!!!drinker drinker smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin

if you need anymore stats to put your wanna be QB's wankers in the DIRT.....just give me a holler. I am SURE I am NOT the ONLY PACKERS FAN HERE....GO PACKERS!!!!smokin smokin smokin smokin

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sat 09/29/07 06:46 PM
GO GATORS!!!!!drinker drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sat 09/29/07 06:44 PM
noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway
and i thought the water in my neck of the woods was BAAAD!!!noway noway noway noway noway noway

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sat 09/29/07 04:44 PM
I am with MicheleNC!!! you go girl!!!laugh drinker

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25