Community > Posts By > diamondkcab

diamondkcab's photo
Mon 06/13/16 01:46 PM
Heck no...bi women are hot and always up for a 3way...lol

diamondkcab's photo
Mon 06/13/16 01:23 PM
Remember cheating is not telling your partner the truth.....

If they are truthful it is not cheating...

So at this point you have to decide if you want a poly type of relationship or you are someone who only has one partner.

Again what is it that you both agreed on? If someone strays then it is simple becuase the relationship is over. Not much to chat about. Second chance are not needed becuase it will never be same after.....

It always take the action of at least 3 people to be a cheater! I have always said the person who was cheated on is as much responsible as the one who was banging boots. Something caused it...better figure it because otherwise you will just have a repeat again and again....

diamondkcab's photo
Sun 08/23/15 11:33 AM
I do not put size requirements when dating gals. Limits who you might meet. Rather do we click and have things in common to do.

Good luck on here...

diamondkcab's photo
Fri 08/21/15 10:07 PM
Why meet someone that already from a first date is not a match? Are you that looney errr lonely. Never figured out this type of behavior in some folks...

diamondkcab's photo
Fri 08/21/15 09:57 PM
I check the water quality every time I am in an area this can be an issue in Ohio. Nothing worst than swimming or drinking green pond scum lake water. Well maybe go on a date with some folks on this site....

It is crazy and maybe better described as the cannery in the coal mine so to speak about the issues of not having enough safe water for all the people.