Community > Posts By > lostandfound706

lostandfound706's photo
Sun 03/06/16 05:03 AM
In reality, there is one reason.. The shallowness of many people to realize that there is no such thing as the perfect person. Everyone has imperfections.
We must look past the imperfections to find the perfections that each of us have. Only then will we find true happiness.

lostandfound706's photo
Fri 03/04/16 11:58 AM
Augusta, GA

lostandfound706's photo
Wed 03/02/16 10:56 AM
Honestly.... Would be much better without the enhancements you made with PhotoShop...

lostandfound706's photo
Wed 03/02/16 10:53 AM
Thank you peggy122

lostandfound706's photo
Tue 03/01/16 12:15 PM
Neither. Linux Rocks!
In reality, both Mac and all flavors ofLinux operating systems are derivatives of UNIX. With Mac, you pay for the name.
With Linux, most of your software is free. Windows and Mac you will pay dearly for it.
Many people are intimidated by Linux due to having heard of having to use the terminal or command line. In reality, for everyday computing, you don't need the command line.
I would suggest downloading a live CD of fedora and burning the image to a DVD(even better, use a thumb drive). Then boot into the DVD or thumb drive and give it a try. I feel sure you will like it.

lostandfound706's photo
Tue 03/01/16 12:08 PM
RHCSE here.

lostandfound706's photo
Tue 03/01/16 12:05 PM
AMD is by no means crap.. In reality, those 2 processors are very similar. However, I personally like the Intel processor better because it seems to do better with single threaded performance.. If you do much gaming, this is important. Not that I game, but I am a computer programmer and so try to think through issues that may affect my end users.
Hope this helps.

lostandfound706's photo
Tue 03/01/16 11:40 AM
Is something wrong with my profile? All I get responses from are scammers....