Community > Posts By > tribefan73

tribefan73's photo
Mon 05/11/09 12:13 AM
and as for the grinch, who can seriously consider taking any advice from someone who won't post an honest pic. dude!

tribefan73's photo
Mon 05/11/09 12:10 AM

as i once read in a book monier , the only way for you to get out of this one is to use one of the 4 things a man says when he screws up
1. wasnt me
2. Oppps
3. really your the only woman i have ever loved
4. Jesus is lord .

You may combine these to come up with yuour own excuse , ex. Jesus is lord baby. your the only woman i have ever loved ,

use these and maybe , just maybe , you can dig yourself aoutta this gaping hole you have dug

I have dug a hole somehow for obviously vindictive people to look down. I agree.

So much for sharing thoughts here on these forums. This always seems to be the case. Why even bother right?

dude! don't give-up the fight. truth is truth, whether the masses want to hear it or not. let the chips fall where they may. YOU know what YOU wrote & what You meant. i've seen previous posting of yours & they're always well thought out & balanced. their problem, not yours.

tribefan73's photo
Mon 05/11/09 12:06 AM
indnprncs:i doubt you're older than me.

tribefan73's photo
Mon 05/11/09 12:03 AM
monier: i follow you. if the others who disagree, & it's their right, had actually read the entire piece instead of mentally highlighting key phrases that tripped their collective triggers, they would have seen it as fairly balanced. there's plenty of blame to go around for the current state of unrealistic expectations. playboy, playgirl, fhm, cosmo the list goes on. bottom line look for someone who can be reasonable. what i mean is, someone who willing to talk things out when, because our imperfections causes a rift, we can work it out. that's certainly what i'm looking for. it's my new mantra. someone who's reasonable.

tribefan73's photo
Sun 05/10/09 11:46 PM

Guys, do you assume a woman with nice jewelry on already has a man or his high maintenance and expects gifts like that?

I try to make no assumptions. I wouldn't know good jewelry from costume jewelry.

like good sex from bad sex?

Well..I know what's good and bad for ME. I wouldn't assume I know what is good or bad for her though.

you should ask!

tribefan73's photo
Sun 05/10/09 11:41 PM

Guys, do you assume a woman with nice jewelry on already has a man or his high maintenance and expects gifts like that?

I try to make no assumptions. I wouldn't know good jewelry from costume jewelry.

like good sex from bad sex?

tribefan73's photo
Sun 05/10/09 11:39 PM
imagine that!! time to dump that chump. it appears this is going to be a habitual problem. unfortunately he's just 1 piece of the lake-erie-disaster-movie-in-the-making.

tribefan73's photo
Sun 05/10/09 11:35 PM
msmyka: see, in your case it would be different. somehow a person seems to act or carry themselves differently when they actually used their means to provide their bling.

tribefan73's photo
Sun 05/10/09 11:24 PM
i had a high maintenance woman. didn't fully realize 'til after tying the knot. don't to be in that quagmire again!!

tribefan73's photo
Sun 05/10/09 11:22 PM
tough 1 to call. thought we're not supposed to be judging & all. although myself, i look @ the overall presentation.

tribefan73's photo
Sun 05/10/09 11:13 PM
winx: you're welcome.

tribefan73's photo
Sun 05/10/09 11:12 PM
now you're hitting below the belt. & me w/o a cup. man! it's gonna be a long ugly summer.

tribefan73's photo
Sun 05/10/09 11:10 PM
winx: sometimes it happens because of your pop-up blocker thinks it's an invalid program or advertiser try to spam or infect you. sometimes the systems, your internet provider or the sender's server just hiccup's. if it's constantly a prob have someone who is knowledgeable checkout your internet connection & setup in your computer.

tribefan73's photo
Sun 05/10/09 11:04 PM
if you really want to generate some sympathy, you should have mentioned that 20yrs ago it was much worse!

tribefan73's photo
Sun 05/10/09 10:54 PM
for those who don't know, solon is a very nice suburb of cleveland. but the dt pics those r real. being an indians fan i've there a number of times.

tribefan73's photo
Sun 05/10/09 04:13 PM
hockey: thanks. what team do you follow?

tribefan73's photo
Sun 05/10/09 04:08 PM
solitary: thanks for the info & invite.

tribefan73's photo
Sun 05/10/09 04:04 PM
metalwing: your thread was the one I was commenting about. LOL. OMG was that ever funny.

tribefan73's photo
Sun 05/10/09 04:00 PM
hey, thanks

tribefan73's photo
Sun 05/10/09 03:57 PM
Hello everyone. I wanted introduce myself & look forward to making some new friends. I had a chance checkout some of the chat threads & found some hilarious posts.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next