Community > Posts By > Mario1108

Mario1108's photo
Mon 05/18/09 10:13 AM
Hmmm... I have tried a few things like this before.
One time to win a bet with my friend to prove that I was psychic, (He is one person I did tell.) I had him stand in front of me with a deck of playing cards, I had the spirit that I speak with often -Her name is Alicia, she was born in 1876 died 1885) stand behind him and I told him all cards that he pulled from the deck.
I won fifty bucks to so whoop!
And I have done research on her to see if she is true it took me about six or so months to find out because things weren't that well keept back then.
But ever thing checked out.
Thank you for your suguesten though. It's nice to see helpful people out there like the ones who has posted here.

Mario1108's photo
Sat 05/16/09 10:49 AM
Very interesting, I like that idea.
One idea my friend has picthed at me before is that some part of my brain might be active when in most himans it's not.
Because if I'm not mistaken we only use about ten percent anyways, who knows I might be using eleven.

Mario1108's photo
Thu 05/14/09 04:06 PM
Wow. not only is that complety off-subject, but it's also funny.
That had to suck.pitchfork

Mario1108's photo
Thu 05/14/09 01:07 PM
Hmm... I'll check out that book, it sounds interesting enough.

Mario1108's photo
Wed 05/13/09 02:04 PM
Well yes I've done almost everthing you have put down.
I have spoken to quite a few and I have been tested via brain scanes when I understood that possibilty, and the scanes have come back saying I'm normal, (Yeah right.)
I really haven't looked into to trying to refine this "Skill" as you call it. It's there, I use it whenever.
And yes I have encouraged them to talk to me, I've ran into a few that are scared of the fact that I can see them and then try to escape because as one put it, "We are scared of going to hell."
But yes I have a friendship with one ghost that is around town, I talk with her, and try my best to see if there is a way I can help her pass on.
I've read a little on shamanic, and I know alot about psychic powers, but I display nether so far atleast.
This has always really been with me my whole life, I just always keept my mouth shut about it.
I can't really say about the whole timeframe thing becuse I have never really paid atention to the idea.
I do advise you to be careful if you do make contact I had my fair share of chiars, pots, and even a table once thrown at me.
I also want to say that this may seem like some cool super power, but it's not. It does mess with your head and makes you feel not only crazed, but also like you are a wired-o.
Thats just my take on it though.
Thanks for the reply, I started to think I scared people off or something lol.

Mario1108's photo
Tue 05/12/09 01:03 PM
Wow. noway bigsmile :thumbsup:
Great job, yet again. How much do you charge for a deck?

Mario1108's photo
Tue 05/12/09 11:44 AM
Hello there everyone.
I thought I would ask someting that has been with me as long as I can remember, and I wanted to know if there is anyone else out there who my exprince it to.

I can see spirits, now I don't mean that there is a group of dead dudes and dudets following me around twenty-four-seven, (I guess I did get a full douse of the sixth sense.)
But I can still see things never the less. Ghosts, and Demons is all that I have seen so far, but I just want to know that I'm not that much of a freak.
I was raised in a christian household and I even do still believe in God somewhat, but by the book (The bible of course.) I'm not spouse to be right in the head if I see this stuff.
I've never admited to seeing things before. And I guess I somewhat wanted to come clean and see if there are others on this site who have to deal with the gift of extra sight. (Lame joke I know.)

Mario1108's photo
Tue 05/12/09 11:34 AM
well I take that back the more I look the more I think that overall your deck is just done amazing job on all the cards.
Really do like that eight of swords, and the death card, great work with those two, I'm surprised your not a full time artist your really good. :thumbsup: smile2

Mario1108's photo
Tue 05/12/09 11:30 AM
Just thought I would say that that is by far the most freaking awsome Death card I've ever seen!
I would by the deck just for that.

Mario1108's photo
Tue 05/12/09 11:24 AM
I've had a little to much happen to me, (I think God hates me?)
I've been hit by a car, stabed in my kindey, stabed in my wrist, posiened by my granparents, dehidration, I've been shot at, and a few more things I know I'll remember later.

I know my life sounds real fun doesn't it? lol

Mario1108's photo
Tue 05/12/09 11:18 AM
I've seen some stuff in my life.

I seen a few demons, most noteably the time I was at my grandfathers house and I woke up with one in front of me.

I think I've seen a ghost in it's human form but I do know what your talking about by a ball of light.
It could be very well a ghost, or a angel (I guess.)
If you have had, (And I don't mean to pry.) a loved one that passed on they may have not went to there final resting place yet, and since you were bering a child it might have felt like it needed to watch over you over protect you untill the child was born.

Anyways thats my idea, I hope you do find the truth out someday.

One final note, do becareful when messing with the parnormal, some spirits aren't friendly.

Mario1108's photo
Tue 05/12/09 10:58 AM
I say that your pretty, and your personalty seems good.
Props well given to any girl that has enough guts to admit that they like LOTR.

Mario1108's photo
Mon 05/11/09 02:29 PM
Hello! My name is Josh, I just joined the website and love to meet a nice girl who would be there for me and love me for who I am.

I'm not going to bore you with my full bio, so if you want to know more about me message me.
Till next time - Josh