Community > Posts By > mich11113

no photo
Fri 09/04/15 09:55 AM

Is the God of Israel the God of all? Your sincere opinion please
............... Google Amazing End Time Prophecy and there you find the answered for your questions. Always your BIBLE with you.

no photo
Fri 09/04/15 09:52 AM

Islam, Christianity, Judaism, and some other Global Faiths proclaim the Unity of the Creator as one of the Core tenets of their beliefs.
Why then do we have so much intolerance, hatred, and misinformation between adherents of the different faiths?
If we all believe there is Only One Creator, shouldn't there be a tolerance of those Who Worship Him in ways other than ours?

................. Google Amazing End Time Prophecy. This is the best link that you can see everything BIBLICAL in your face.

no photo
Fri 09/04/15 09:49 AM

Correct me if I am mistaken, but didn't the Apostle Paul say that he didn't allow women to preach or teach?
..................... Hi all your questions you find it in the Amazing End Times Prophecy. Google it. The devil is furious on me. Now the only thing left is for him to do is delete me from here. And when you don't see me anymore here. Is because my God who has wrote His 10 Commandment with His finger and Jesus of Nazareth has give him the power for delete me from here.

no photo
Fri 09/04/15 08:19 AM

Correct me if I am mistaken, but didn't the Apostle Paul say that he didn't allow women to preach or teach?
................... In the time of Paul,in their system of live. They have rules and they have other culture. And also they call someone they have love their son. So Jesus says don't call nobody your teacher,and God is only your father. But Paul said to Thimoty remember I'm your father I have teach you. Just see that there was also Prophet woman,that they tell the people what God said and what they must do. Remember the old lady who has carry Jesus when He was just a few day born. Google amazing end times prophecy. You find there all you need to know.

no photo
Fri 09/04/15 04:22 AM

Whos God?? There is only one Almighty God our Father. But different people believe in false Gods
................... Sorry!!!! Biblical it tel us that they are two. The Father and the Son. Where you can find it!! Here in the Bible. Read John 1:1-18. 2 John 1:3

no photo
Fri 09/04/15 04:07 AM

The simple answer is, Yes He is. The complication comes when when you factor in the prophetic books of the Old Testament, especially Isaiah. The foretelling of the coming of the Messaiah was (and is) much anticipated by Israel. As a Christian I see that what Israel wanted is not what they got. They did not get a warrior of vengance to defeat all the enemies. Part of that problem was, in the words of the great philosopher Pogo, "We have met the enemy and it is us." The Messaiah came for all people. Jew and Gentile alike. He is a man of peace and grief, but most of all HOPE.

I have read here from some that they could not follow a God that was going to throw you into the pits of Hell for sinning. God doesn't do that, you do. I will use the analogy of the drowning man again. You are in the lake drowning and I throw a purple life preserver to you, you don't like purple, but purple is all I have. You reject the purple life saver and drown. Am I responsible for your rejection? No! I offered a way and you chose to ignore it at your own peril.

In the New Testament Jesus quotes from Isaiah frequently. John tells us that God gave His only begotten Son to pay the price for our sin. The only payment God will accept is that of blood from a "spotless" lamb.

The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is truly the God of all.

Bill
.............. AMEN

no photo
Fri 09/04/15 03:58 AM

May, 23,3015
FoxNews. com

Ireland votes YES to gay marriage.
Traditionally Catholic nation.
Has voted 62.1% YES on gay marriage referendum, in what is seen as a landslide victory for gays rights advocates.

*Well.... Get ready for Gender Fluidity with your Shamrocks, quilts & bagpipes * spock
.................. Hmmm!!! All this make me happy,because sooner maybe I can see my Jesus coming for take me home with him. Incredible that woman is happy for gay marriage. There few man in this world,and so many woman. Looking self here how many single woman you see. And the are happy. Google Amazing End Times Prophecy and you will see how many more already has do it. I'm single need a real woman before Jesus come. Hmm!!

no photo
Fri 09/04/15 03:45 AM

In a Friday, there will be a Sound from the sky it is the voice of Gabriel. That sounds is what will happen in Jerusalem during Christ's return. On the same time Imam Mahdi will emerge in Madina city of Saudi Arabia. Sufyani with his army will move via Iraq to Saudi Arabia to kill Mahdi. However the earth between Mecca and Medina will swallow this army before it even reaches Imam Mahdi. Mahdi will go to see Jesus and praying together when Christians see that they unite together with the Muslims and build up the front of right, which dominates the world.
............ Hmmm!!! First time in my ear!!!

no photo
Fri 09/04/15 03:39 AM

two thoughts are inspired from the op

the first is that people get hung up on God being 'loving', only with their worldly mortal idea of love,, and they forget the part about him also being 'just'

the second is that it seems to me it would be easier and more desirable for a God not to exist, for it would mean anything we can 'get away with' in the flesh we would do with no respect of consequence,,,

First in reply to Winlei. Movies are scripted, but that particular movie was based on a true story and as much as it was aimed at entertainment value, it was also aimed to open people's eyes to the everyday realities that those of us that live in first world countries rarely or never hear of. As gruesome as the event from the movie that I described was, it does happen in reality. One cannot simply wear rose colored sunglasses and expect the world to change.

In reply to msharmony's first point. Would you consider the deaths and murders of innocent children to be "just"? No matter how you describe his state of being, it comes down to a simple standing of right vs wrong. If a man whom is bulletproof stands there from start to finish watching another man shoot and kill someone then is he not just as guilty as the one that pulled the trigger?

I would have to at least partially disagree with your second point. While it has always been my personal belief that if a god did not exist then the world would(likely)be ripe with chaos for the reason you mentioned. I certainly don't think in the least that it would be easier and more desirable for a god not to exist. For starters, people are not designed to be self sustaining. I've seen even the worst of people often go to their peers to ask for advice. We crumble without the wisdom and guidance of other people.

My point being that it's 100% easier for us to follow a path laid out for us by a "god" than to thread our own path. When people do walk their own path they often end up lost and that's when they end up defaulting back to the god path. Our race is young and still learning, perhaps some of us still need the god-crutch. but as psychology and understanding of the human mind advances, eventually we'll all learn to walk our own path. One not paved with slavery, prejudice, war and murder(All things promoted and condoned by organized religion).

If a cult murdered a few dozen people that didn't follow their practices, would you follow that cult? How about a religion that murdered over 100 million people for not following their beliefs? Because the majority of Americans and Canadians already are, that religion is called Christianity. Now I'm not here to bash one religion in particular. I think most of them have committed their fair share of crimes. But Christianity really tops the cake. From be-headings of pagans(non-believers)to witch hunts(burning people at the stake)to all out wars and genocides all in the name of Christianity. And when Columbus "founded" America he slaved away the native settlers and had them converted from non-religious to Christianity. So it's a religion that's been forced upon Americans from day one, and now we brainwash our kids with it. Again I'm not saying Christianity is the worst religion by any means, I'm only using it as my primary example as it best fits my point.
................... All that I can recommend you is google Amazing End Time Prophecy. There you will understand why the world is the way it is now. And why God has destroyed people in Noa's day. Do you know what God and Abraham was talking about Sodom and Gomora? And I want you to see good. Did God kill the righteous with the unrighteuos? So it will happen again.

no photo
Fri 09/04/15 03:28 AM

I can't go through life without knowing if he truly exists or not. I don't care about getting on his good side and I'm willing to upset him if it means he'll show me a sign. Because: "I'd rather have a sure nothing than an uncertain something!"

So I've been trying to come up with ways that'll most certainly provoke him, if he exists that is. Mind you I don't want to get in trouble with the authorities. Any ideas?
................ My brother don't let nobody tell you what to do. Because they are not in your shoe. Just listen to them,some make joke of you because they don't know what is God love. Read and see who is serious and take their words in mind so you can understand the meaning of life. If you want to put GOD,the all Mighty GOD un proof. Go read Malachi 3:1-12. Don't be afraid do it.

no photo
Fri 09/04/15 03:08 AM

I disagree . We were created on the 6th day and God created us. Yes it said when we die where are they? The second you die your soul returns to God who created you. After the anti christ comes. Then jesus will come and end it all. Then all the living and dead shall be judged.
............ And it is item your soul. It is God breath of life,God spirit. He give you for breathing and it goes back from where it when we die. So simple true.

no photo
Fri 09/04/15 03:04 AM

And yes they do I will have to look it up the scripture about men laying with men and woman laying with woman. A couple verses after this scripture says God says he will surly use them as examples for eternal burning.
.............. 100% with you.

no photo
Fri 09/04/15 03:03 AM

in reference to Not every one is a christen why should we read the bible.

God gave us all free will. It is your choice to follow him or not to follow him.
..........100% with you.

no photo
Fri 09/04/15 02:59 AM

nobody is going to burn in Hell... you may not like it there. but your not going to burn there.

You see, the cost of maintaining a constant 850 degrees coupled with the cost of fuel and furnace repaired has made it a non viable expense.

We just can't afford it anymore.

Sure we have a hot room (the check in lobby) to give the impression, but once out of there its pretty normal... it just really sucks there.

But your not going to burn, so don't sweat it.. o.k.?
................... Your name tell everything. That's why you can imagine that hell it is made for the devil and the demon. How can the devil say to you that there is Hell? He don't want to go alone there. He is not stupid.

no photo
Fri 09/04/15 02:56 AM

Exactly. Hell is an old pagan belief along with the belief in an immortal soul. It doesn't come from the bible. How could anyone live happily when someone else is being tortured.

Revelation 7:17
For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd; ‘he will lead them to springs of living water.’ ‘And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.’”

Revelation 21:4
‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

................. Hell is real. Hell means lake of fire. That was create for the devil and the demons And why people find them there! Because they also disobey God Words. How can God protect you and you don't keep His Commandments!! And have the faith in Jesus. If you see the traffic light RED,why you don't pass trough it? All the world know that it mean stop. Other wise what could happen!!! So God Commandments is the same. If you break one you have break all.

no photo
Fri 09/04/15 02:48 AM

Y'all gonna burn in hell devil surprised drinks

Y'all should read your bible. Then Y'all would know what it says.

Yes but not everyone here is Christian so why would they read the Bible

Do other religions believe in Hell fire?

Not sure. Do atheists? Buddhists? Wiccan?

I don't know. That is why I was asking.

That is a good question. Now I am curious
..................... People is so busy with what is gonna happen in hell or what is hell. Or who believe in hell. But why don't think what will happen if I loose eternal live. What shall I loose? What must I do to get eternal live? It doesn't matter if you burn a little or eternally. You all christian know the truth Biblical,but twist it and think that God don't worry. Go read and search who or what you must do for eternal live. For me about hell,I will tell they all that they keep burning eternally like Jesus says. Because is better to let they see what Jesus says. So they can turn their back from sin. Who want to stay in flame eternally? Go see where you can get eternal live. And practice God words. Jesus say that we will judge for all we says and do.

no photo
Fri 09/04/15 02:37 AM

Revelation 20:1-3
20 And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. 2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. 3 He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.

The binding of satan is a future event. It is after Christ returns.

Yep, Satan will be bound for a 1000 years there :) as he is now.
..................... Satan is not bounding now. If it was so than nobody can do evil anymore. Jesus second coming is for take the one who died in Him and the one who is still alive. Read 1Corinthians 15:1-58. And here you can see that there's no talking about spirit of you going to heaven.

no photo
Wed 09/02/15 09:36 PM

Will it be okay to mention the age of earth in terms of the present time it is taking to revolve around itself?

What if this revolution time is different before?

that still wouldn't change the 4.5 billion years... you talking about a perception on how we interpret time...

Yeah...I mean whatever the age is calculated ...it's in terms of the years...the time that earth takes to complete a revolution around the sun.

How can this calculated figure be realistic if suppose our planet was rotating at say half or may be double of it's current speed??
..................... BIble has a day for the creation of this earth. And it says: In the beginning,that is the first day. Genesis 1:1. And that was the first day. So study your Bible before you say something if you are not sure of.

no photo
Wed 09/02/15 05:31 AM
Jesus tel us to not call nobody your teacher because He is our only MASTER. And we must walk in His step. Are we doing it?

no photo
Mon 08/31/15 01:12 AM

if you plan to get married, under whose beliefs?
if you plan to have kids, what will you teach them about faith?

if you're non Christian but have addifferent religion and the other person is Christian, what principles will guide your household?
................ Ask any non christian who became a christian and his or her partner didn't. And when the one don't do the things they do before what will happen? Remember Jesus says I didn't come put peace,but war. That mean when you find Jesus you are the person you use to be. Or the one stay with you because he or her loved you or they go. Maybe return back and accept Jesus. The must people in this world wasn't christians. So let this between God and those people. Go and preach the gospel you.

Previous 1