Community > Posts By > mrjayquin

mrjayquin's photo
Mon 05/18/09 11:42 PM
SHE SAID IT DOESN’T MATTER WHO WAS MY FIRST, SHE WOULD RATHER BE MY LAST. AND WITH THAT I FORGET MY PAST.YOU HAVE TO, BECAUSE IT NO LONGER HOLDS FATE. IF IT’S OUR TIME THEN HAPPINESS IS NEVER LATE. SHE BREATHES WHEN I CAN’T, STAND’S WHEN I FALL. REMEMBERS WHEN I CANT RECALL. THERE TO HELP ME ENDURE THE HARDSHIPS AND PAIN. SO WITH HER I REMAIN LOYAL TO THE CORE. I AM HUMBLED BY HER PRESENCE AND I TRULY ADORE, IT IS FOREVER MY PLEASURE TO MAKE IT YOURS. SHE WENT FROM SHATRANJ TO THE MOST POWERFUL PIECE ON THE BOARD AND FOR THAT HER AMBITIONS YOU CAN NOT IGNORE. NOT ASHAMED OF WHO I AM AND CARES LESS OF WHAT OTHERS THINK I SHOULD BE. HER TOUCH LETS ME KNOW SHE IS HERE FOR ME. NO MATTER WHERE WE ARE WITH HER IT FEELS LIKE HOME. NEVER A CONSORT IF I SIT ON THE THRONE, SHE IS BY MY SIDE ADDING A LITTLE ROYALTY TO OUR BONNIE AND CLYDE. YES MY BONITA, TOME ESTE VIAJE CONMIGO SEÑORITA. SO WE CAN LET ALL SING OUR BALLAD AND SHOW THAT PARTNERS IN CRIME WASN’T A TITLE TIL WE HAD IT. WE KNOW FOREVER ISNT LONG ENOUGH AND THAT’S THE ONLY THING THAT BRINGS US SADNESS. IF LOVE IS INSANITY THEN WE BASK IN THE MADNESS. WITH HER I AM IN CONSTANT VICTORY AND WHATEVER YOU READ BEFORE IS NOTHING THIS IS HISTORY, IN THE MAKING SHE GETS ANTSY WHEN SHE DOESN’T HEAR THEM HATING. BUT LIKE I SAID WE GOT ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD AND FOR HER IM PATIENT.

writing is my passion. oh and im dangerous in the kitchen!!!!

mrjayquin's photo
Sat 05/16/09 06:54 PM
showing me love out here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrjayquin's photo
Fri 05/15/09 11:31 PM
blank pages tell stories before they are written. i love you's are exchanged before they are given

now left smitten by promises of disbelief my mind wondered when she asked, i want to know where the devil sleeps. the emotions came when she awoke next to me.

we agreed this would only be exstacy. now look at me, look at us. like we were so late for love, it put us in a rush. we cuss and fuss.

so long from the nite i smeared her blush. my intentions turned to mush. ive lost my strut. at the moment of your touch. and i cant...****! this cant be love

is this devotion? smiles, kisses, lying in bed just hopin? and for what? things to get better. is that why i wrote this letter?

i dented my own armor you said you fell for me because i was such a charmer. the same words bring pain now. its anger when you scream my name out. it aint the same in the same house.

and i remain how? whats so strong about pain? what changed in our exchange? we question each others mind frame because the picture isnt the same.

mrjayquin's photo
Fri 05/15/09 09:38 PM
very nice

mrjayquin's photo
Fri 05/15/09 09:25 PM
THICK (LOVE YOU SELF MOMMA THEN THE WORLD WILL HAVE TOO.)

give me a moment as i deliciously describe a woman thats been god blessed. feminine form statuesque. voluptous in a long black dress. artistic variations in the lords design. see its been along time since a woman's hit my mind. she's the tick in the time 2x's a dime. most hate and would kill for her sex appeal. i need more than imagining how it feels. i want to hold her like i hold my pen. impressed with her technique, let the writing begin. bedroom eyez, marble smooth skin. see im a beast and i dont have time for little ms. petite getting lost in the sheets i got an appetite for everything. full lips, grippable hips. resting my hand above the curve before her back dips. to grown for games. so much body i cant remember my name. confident in her nakedness. all that sugar and spice. the way she carry her weaponry aint nothing nice. when she steps out she makes all the rest go hard or go home. if you aint man enough for her, just leave it alone. the apetimy of what is and whats not. if the world revolved around her. then her beauty makes it stop.

mrjayquin's photo
Fri 05/15/09 09:21 PM
sah da tay ladies and gents thank u again. good stuff

mrjayquin's photo
Fri 05/15/09 09:04 PM
thank u i just dropped in on 1

mrjayquin's photo
Fri 05/15/09 08:59 PM
well 2day is my 1st day and it looks like ill at least have a good conversation

mrjayquin's photo
Fri 05/15/09 08:50 PM
WOW thanks that was quick u guys are on it. whats the best topic 2 jump into?

mrjayquin's photo
Fri 05/15/09 08:38 PM
hello to all new to this site wondering how things work around here any suggestions?