Community > Posts By > Musickat

no photo
Thu 08/20/15 07:59 AM

So, then, what is the Hebrew name for JESUS? If you are Hebrew, call HIS name in Hebrew.

Whether you call HIM as HE is called in Hebrew or as HE is called in French or as HE is called in any other language, JESUS CHRIST is one and the same...yesterday, today and forever. HE is the way, the truth, and the life! He died for the sins of the world and lives to save. The power to save souls is in HIS hands.

Yahowsha.

His Hebrew name is his only name. I'm harping on this same point over and over again because it's a common misconception and it's a lie.

If I went out with you and we were holding hands while walking down the street and then I said "hey, I love you" and then proceeded to call you by the name of another woman wouldn't you feel immensely disrespected?

Reference Exodus 20:4-7 from any translation.

I know this isn't a very intellectually stimulating conversation. If anybody wants to hi-jack the thread and maybe steer this in a different direction please feel free to do so.

no photo
Wed 08/19/15 05:02 PM

Use the good old MGTOW technique of playing Poor.
you have your house, your job and your life in order, but refuse to talk about your financial situation.

Listen
If she talks about money - especially not having any...
Walk away.
If she is 30 and drops hints about student loans...
walk away.
If she is 50 and talks about her babydaddy refusing to pay child support...
walk away.

Read and aquire info.
read their profiles. if you see a woman who likes to go on vacation, she likes "to be taken" on vacation. If she likes to go to restaurants, vacation, is looking for a man "to treat her right" and such...
those are what you call "red flags"

go from virtual to real
if a woman is genuinely interested in you, meet up.
In fact, money should be no subject at all until you have met her a dozen times.

If any money talk comes up during the first 3 months after meeting a person
Walk away.

And have your D.... your Passion under control to actually WALK AWAY.
[how to do that, is to follow Bill Burr�s advice to, err.... "rub one out" i believe he said.]
think with the Big head.
shut the Small head up.

Simplez.

Takes notes.

Seriously, that was well articulated.

no photo
Wed 08/19/15 04:59 PM
Did anybody read even a portion of the book I linked too? If we have the free time to bicker and argue I think that at least 30 minutes could be dedicated to learning something. Or should I just do a hatchet job and copy and paste portions of the book? I'm actually anti-religious. Religions are all man made constructs that deviate from the true message of the Scriptures.

I think agnostics, which I'm not, and, to a lesser extent, atheists tend to be more pragmatic and logical than others. Generally speaking.

no photo
Wed 08/19/15 03:04 PM

God goes by many names in the Bible but doesn't change who He is.

http://www.agapebiblestudy.com/documents/the%20many%20names%20of%20god.htm

You provided a dead link and your statement is a half truth and therefore it's erroneous. My earthly father only has one name. It's only logical that the same would apply to my heavenly Father.

http://anintroductiontogod.com/An_Introduction_to_God-02.0-Shem-His_Name.Torah

no photo
Wed 08/19/15 11:58 AM

The proper name Jesus /ˈdʒiːzəs/ used in the English language originates from the Latin form of the Greek name Ἰησοῦς (Iēsous), a rendition of the Hebrew Yeshua (ישוע), also having the variants Joshua or Jeshua.

Just like name and words today, they have changed over time and in different areas with different languages

Dear as a general rule in linguistics names are always transliterated. If his given name is "Yeshua" (in quotes because it's a rabbinical corruption) than why call him Jesus if we have the letters necessary to properly transliterate his name. Make that make sense. The same rule applies to the errant name Jehovah. This is a fallacious argument.

no photo
Wed 08/19/15 11:17 AM

"For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God." - 1 Corinthians 1:18 (NIV)

The above quotation from the Bible says it all. The carnal mind cannot understand the things of the Spirit.

But those who seek God in earnest will find HIM and will know that God is real and that eternity (life after death) is certain. John 3.16 (Bible) explains that God so loved the world that HE gave HIS only Son (JESUS CHRIST), that whosoever believes in HIM should not perish but have everlasting life.

JESUS also said in the Bible, "I am the way, the truth and the life".

The name of the messiah isn't Jesus. It's literally impossible. There's no j in Hebrew, Aramaic or Greek. You can't possibly find salvation if you don't know something as basic as God's actual and proper name.

no photo
Wed 08/19/15 10:40 AM

Oh.. I meant everything I said.

To "call a spade a spade" is a figure of speech which explicitly calls out something as it is, by its right name. The implication is not to lie about what something is and instead to speak honestly and directly about a topic, specifically topics that others may avoid speaking about due to their sensitivity or the unpleasant or embarrassing nature of the subject.[1]

Brewer's Dictionary of Phrase and Fable (1913) defines it as:

To be outspoken, blunt, even to the point of rudeness; to call things by their proper names without any "beating about the bush".

There aren't any P.C. liberal inhibitors in me, rofl , & not much on forums either.

I know what the expression means. smile2 It could be interpreted as a double entendre though. The word spade is also a derogatory slang term for a black person. I hate political correctness with a passion so it's actually refreshing to hear someone speak their mind unfiltered. Regardless of whether I agree with them or not.

no photo
Wed 08/19/15 06:59 AM

She's managed with the help of a liberal media, her corrupt political cronies, and large financial backers, to hide in plain sight all the dead and damaged bodies she and Willie have left in their wake.

Maybe she should apply to run as mafia boss..... NOT president.... it better suits her qualities and credentials!

Will the real Teflon Don please stand up?

Exactly!

You know what's sad though? She might still emerge as the front runner for the Democrats. I don't underestimate the power of the Clinton machine.

no photo
Wed 08/19/15 06:54 AM

Are there any mature men that live in New York that actually hold conversations?

I can't hold a conversation to save my life!

no photo
Wed 08/19/15 06:51 AM

Yeah. It's really pretty basic. You talk to them until they ask for money, and then say "no."

It's also wise to use one of the Reverse Image Lookup aps, before even bothering to open the mail messages. Most of the scambots here are run by such lunkheads, that they use obvious stolen images as bait.

Yup. It's generally the bottom feeders of society that tend to resort to this crap.

no photo
Wed 08/19/15 06:38 AM

------------------------
Welcome back...so how many alters do you have? :tongue:

If you did your Cosby homework or even read the thread, you would see what the world sees with Cosby.
A PREDATOR OF WHITE WOMEN, that is his M.O.. If that disturbs you, oh well... it should. The truth is the truth. think
Most crimes are committed, black on black, most rapes are comited black on black. But, you know that already laugh
If your buddy Cosby has a sick & twisted Snow White/ Sleeping Beauty fantasy... it is what is. And he is the sick, son of a b@tch he is.

My own history.... if you paid attention... I will call a spade a spade. I don't care what they look like or who they think they are or what there accomishments are or their honorary degrees... any more than he (Cobsy),or ANY perp / criminal cares about his/ their victims.

Just because the liberal media isn't calling Cosby what he truly is:
A Raciest Serial Rapist, doesn't mean I won't. And; t doesn't mean the world doesn't see it or think it.

Well... I will let you get back to your MSNBC biggrin

I'm new here. I just never formally introduced myself.

I'm more disturbed by Bill Cosby than by your use of hyperbole to get your point across. But for the most part, I agree with you. A spade a spade? Pun intended?

no photo
Tue 08/18/15 06:06 PM

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jul/07/bill-cosby-drugs-coerced-sex-rape-allegations

The above article pretty much sums it up.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

FROM THE ARTICLE...

A man who wishes to have sex with a woman does not ply her with prescription sedatives, date rape drugs or excess alcohol to get her to say yes. A man like that uses substances to prevent her from saying no, because he doesn’t care if she says yes. A man like that wants a woman incapacitated in order to rape her, not in order to have sex with her - and such men admit as much to researchers.

Agreed.
If he wanted to get sexed, he could have payed a hooker.
I see a serial rapist. In dire need to control.
Wonder, if he was investigated deeper, there might also be corpses laying around somewhere.
Perhaps, some of the unsolved could be tested for his choice of drug.

-------------------------------------------------------
http://https//en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necrophilia/

Exactly what I am thinking... if this has been going on since the 1960's (that we know of, & he admits to), surely his sick sh@t, must of ESCALATED by now.
30-40 LIVING white women, 17-35 years old, MAY be the tip of the iceberg.

Your fascination with race and tendency to make exaggerated statements has really tainted an otherwise decent thread.

Bill Cosby has actual degrees and accomplishments. He's just extremely perverted. My only problem is that the victims waited too long to finally speak out about this. The likelihood of him going to prison is slim to none now. This creep will only end up settling this out of court!

no photo
Tue 08/18/15 05:56 PM
Zing!

Hillary Clinton has a horrific track record and is rotten to the core. She's also grossly unqualified to run for president. What has she accomplished that is actually positive throughout her hideous political career?

no photo
Tue 08/18/15 05:51 PM
Christianity is indeed complete rubbish as are all religions. It just happens to have an ounce of credibility because it claims to be based off of the Torah, when in fact it contradicts it almost entirely.

The number 7 is merely symbolic of perfection or the Divine, and it's used throughout Scripture.

It might be an arduous read but check out "An Introduction To God" or "Yada Yah" if you have the free time. They're very insightful books that are available for free at www.yadayah.com or just Google the titles.