Community > Posts By > 2bhappy4ever

2bhappy4ever's photo
Sat 08/22/15 04:56 PM
I'm thinking I have to get off this computer and get in the car and drive 10 miles to the gym. Then come back home and try to go to sleep. Usually I stay up worrying about the future. Maybe tonight will be different. I can only hope! what

2bhappy4ever's photo
Sat 08/22/15 04:54 PM
Half a chili dog and now I will go to the gym to work it off frustrated

2bhappy4ever's photo
Sat 08/22/15 04:50 PM
Edited by 2bhappy4ever on Sat 08/22/15 04:51 PM

I am thinking that it's Saturday night, and This Gal has no one to hang with. yawn tears sad2

Guess I'll see if it's true what they say about drinking alone. drinks laugh laugh

Tried it. It isn't as fun but I will open a beer and toast one to you. Cheers!
drinker

2bhappy4ever's photo
Sat 08/22/15 12:28 PM
Body size ABSOLUTELY does not mean anything to me. I need a potential date to have a great smile, good sense of humor, and a good personality. I'm too old to care about body size.

2bhappy4ever's photo
Fri 08/21/15 06:37 PM

God is most saddened by Christians who put their selfish greed before His flock. There are too many out there who think that making money is more important than helping ordinary folk. What do you guys think?

I think you hit the nail on the head :angel:

Giving to the needy is all through the Bible. Sad that some miss that.

2bhappy4ever's photo
Fri 08/21/15 06:30 PM

Nose Wiper
Milk Box Opener
Tattle Tale Listener
Lie Detector
Medic / Nurse
Complaints department
Judge and Jury

I'm a Elementary / Middle School Teacher.

2bhappy4ever's photo
Thu 08/20/15 08:02 PM

Thinking about my daughter going back to the US Thursday next... and I'm crying. I never had a prob with her leaving, as I understand that craving so well. But now ... knowing she won't be close, able to pop in for a coffee and a chat... f*** does it hurt! And I really don't want my girl to leave tears

I am SO sorry for you. Yes, I understand this. My girl is starting to look a colleges to go to and they ALL seem too far from me. Alas this is a process of them growing up. Truly my heart goes out to you. :heart:

2bhappy4ever's photo
Thu 08/20/15 07:50 PM
Should I get in the car and drive 20 minutes to the Gym.....ugh

Or

Should I turn on the TV and veg out?

what to do, what to do

what whoa what

2bhappy4ever's photo
Thu 08/20/15 06:50 PM

So far all I see is catfish.

Here you go.

rofl

2bhappy4ever's photo
Thu 08/20/15 05:55 PM

I believe the answer is solely based upon
how often you like to change them.

Love this answer! :thumbsup:

2bhappy4ever's photo
Thu 08/20/15 05:48 PM
Edited by 2bhappy4ever on Thu 08/20/15 05:50 PM

I recently separated with my wife of 8 years . I did realize how hard it would be. Or how lonely I feel. I can't even sleep more than 2 hours in a row. Any advice I could really use it . Thanks

Surround yourself with family and friends. This is VERY important. I called friends I hadn't talked to in years.

Consider Therapy

Join a gym or workout

Join groups (bowling, hiking, golfing). Try a meetup.com

join a divorce/separation group. Check your local churches.

Post on this forum.

Try doing something different. Yoga, Meditation, Art, whatever

Allow yourself to hurt. There is no way around but through.

Stay away from the alcohol. Yes I know it is tempting as I have done it too. It is hard sleeping in the same bed we slept in for 24 years.

Good luck bud.

2bhappy4ever's photo
Thu 08/20/15 05:40 PM
Edited by 2bhappy4ever on Thu 08/20/15 05:41 PM

OK, I am just looking at the dating pool. My profile is perhaps rather negative, in that I am NOT looking to 'hookup' - just viewing the pool candidates..
The comments of emails I receive, it is pretty obvious to me that my profile is NOT being read at all, as the comments in their emails reference what a nice profile it is, etc... are you kidding me?did you read it???
Or are they just MANREADING it?
Manreading - look at the pictures and carry on anyway..
Hints about scammers would be appreciated..
Kat

Yes, it can be very frustrating. There are a lot of scammers. Advice given to me was set your mail settings to 50 to 60 age and location must be within 50 miles. that should cut down on some of the spammers and scammers. Alas I'm too young and too far from you. You sound like a neat person though. I have decided that Mingle isn't a dating site but it has a great forum. I really enjoy the conversations here. Good luck :smile:

2bhappy4ever's photo
Wed 08/19/15 10:36 PM

Lol flick and smile

What about the the eye lashes
Do they still. Work?

80s? Where have you been?
biggrin

Yeah hair flips, twisting hair, eye lashes....they still work.

drool

2bhappy4ever's photo
Wed 08/19/15 10:34 PM

Lol flick and smile

What about the the eye lashes
Do they still. Work?

80s? Where have you been?
biggrin

Doing the Safety Dance Now :banana:

2bhappy4ever's photo
Wed 08/19/15 09:51 PM

Lol shopping with the daughter
Want to swap kids
You can have my motorhead, scientific, army 18 yr boy
I will take your daughter shopping.
Lol driving lessons vrs shopping

I get the safer deal
:laughing: :laughing:

Oh you haven't seen my daughter drive. YIKES! There are nail marks on our jeep where I have held on so tight!

2bhappy4ever's photo
Wed 08/19/15 09:48 PM

The world is getting smaller and smaller thanks to the internet and cheap flights, and amazing men and women are getting rarer and rarer ...

Would you be willing to date somebody from the other side of the world, if the person was totally amazing and you had a great connection ?

Seriously $2000 is nothing when compared to the pleasure of being with people you like.

I had relationships with women from women all around the world since I was very young, and finally there is no big difference between meeting on the internet first and meeting in real, VS meeting in real ...

The only limitation nowadays is the mental limitation.

Certainly if she was the one I would travel the globe for her. Still it would be hard to leave family behind for me.

2bhappy4ever's photo
Wed 08/19/15 09:46 PM

NTS: remember the hair flip

Yeah I remember the Hair Flip. In the 80's the girls had big hair that they could really work!

2bhappy4ever's photo
Wed 08/19/15 09:41 PM
Edited by 2bhappy4ever on Wed 08/19/15 09:41 PM
welcome to the forums

2bhappy4ever's photo
Wed 08/19/15 09:29 PM
First move? knight to bishop 4?

2bhappy4ever's photo
Wed 08/19/15 09:18 PM
Edited by 2bhappy4ever on Wed 08/19/15 09:19 PM

You are on to it
If you need someone to chat with
I'm here for you. We are here to support each other. Its always better with friends who understands.

Another tip
Let your daughter do her own personal shopping that way it saves you both the embarrassment.

LOL she took me to a Tilly's (a really trendy teen store here) and I felt so out of place! Finally I found a few dads sitting on a bench outside the dressing rooms. We never said anything to each other but we all gave looks of sympathy!