Community > Posts By > 2bhappy4ever

2bhappy4ever's photo
Thu 08/27/15 09:33 PM
I feel more in charge and alive than I have in 10 months. I feel pretty good actually. :banana:

2bhappy4ever's photo
Wed 08/26/15 09:54 PM

I honestly believe that a person has to love thyself
and be content with oneself before they really apreciate love when
it comes their way...

Welcome to the site..

So True :thumbsup:

It's a long journey though....

2bhappy4ever's photo
Mon 08/24/15 08:01 PM
I can add a few more.

1. When you daughter asks you to watch Bachelor In Paradise you need to hold your tongue and you opinions. The important thing is she is sharing her life with you. Guess What I am watching now frustrated

2. When you come home and the kids announce they have shaved the dog (poodle). Wow. This dog looks like it fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch. laugh

2bhappy4ever's photo
Mon 08/24/15 07:57 PM

I loved each post here.. I have a couple of things to add..

1. always laugh
2. always breathe since you will never know what is coming next.
3. always be honest and say I don't know but I will find out.
4. Take time for yourself even it is 5 minutes in the bathroom doing absolutely nothing but breathing...

Last but not least..
Always remember you are doing the best you can, and you will survive this they do grow up..then the real laughter starts...

When you find out the worst trauma you put your child through...

Who knew that all the scoldings, swats, lectures, time outs, loss of privileges, or groundings were the worst trauma you can put a kid through.

It would be made to weed flower beds...

Nice, Thank You biggrin

2bhappy4ever's photo
Mon 08/24/15 06:22 PM

if you have ever been in love what was it that cause you to fall? what pushed you over the cliff?

I cant explain it. It's this connection. The longing for when they are gone and the excitement when you see them. I TRULY hope I find that again one day.

2bhappy4ever's photo
Sun 08/23/15 08:03 PM

I know I don't post much these days and many of you probably don't me, but I'm asking anyone and everyone who will to please offer a prayer or positive energy for my stepson. He was in a very bad motorcycle accident yesterday morning and is in the ICU with multiple injuries including a swelling of the brain. He could wake up with no brain damage or a lot of brain damage. There is no way to know right now. Please pray that he wakes up with no brain damage. Thank you.

Ruth You and You stepson will be in my prayers. God Bless flowerforyou

2bhappy4ever's photo
Sat 08/22/15 07:46 PM
Thank you all. I guess I live in Uncertain Times. I am getting through this though. I'm glad I found these forums. They give me something to do at night. :smile:

2bhappy4ever's photo
Sat 08/22/15 06:02 PM

i was in the same thing that you are now and no one knew where my ex wife was so i filed for my divorce and my lawyer put it in the newspaper across the states within 100 miles of where i live and after 30 days and still nothing from her, i got my divorce and full custody of my kids

Well she left me everything. The kids, dogs, cats, house.....bills, lots of bills, good lord she ran us into the ground! (did I tell you that she paid the bills for 24 years).

I live in CA that is a no fault state and I can file and if she doesn't respond within 30 then it is automatic. My kids are near adulthood so that really isn't a problem I guess. My big problem is her name is on everything jointly and I'm finding that a big problem. I just want to sell the house and other assets and make sure she gets half the debt left over.

2bhappy4ever's photo
Sat 08/22/15 05:51 PM

here ya go....sheesh, lemme get another drink before ya start being all bossy laugh :wink:

Oh my gosh that looks sooooo good

drool drool drool drool drool

2bhappy4ever's photo
Sat 08/22/15 05:45 PM

Use the good old MGTOW technique of playing Poor.
you have your house, your job and your life in order, but refuse to talk about your financial situation.

Listen
If she talks about money - especially not having any...
Walk away.
If she is 30 and drops hints about student loans...
walk away.
If she is 50 and talks about her babydaddy refusing to pay child support...
walk away.

Read and aquire info.
read their profiles. if you see a woman who likes to go on vacation, she likes "to be taken" on vacation. If she likes to go to restaurants, vacation, is looking for a man "to treat her right" and such...
those are what you call "red flags"

go from virtual to real
if a woman is genuinely interested in you, meet up.
In fact, money should be no subject at all until you have met her a dozen times.

If any money talk comes up during the first 3 months after meeting a person
Walk away.

And have your D.... your Passion under control to actually WALK AWAY.
[how to do that, is to follow Bill Burr�s advice to, err.... "rub one out" i believe he said.]
think with the Big head.
shut the Small head up.

Simplez.

Takes notes.

Seriously, that was well articulated.

I will save this for later. Good advice.

2bhappy4ever's photo
Sat 08/22/15 05:38 PM

Conway Twitty

Hello darlin', nice to see you, it's been a long time
You're just as lovely as you used to be
How's your new love? Are you happy? Hope you're doing fine
Just to know it means so much to me

What's that darling, how am I doing? Guess I'm doing all right
Except I can't sleep and I cry all night till dawn
What I'm trying to say is I love you and I miss you
And I'm so sorry that I did you wrong

Look up darling, let me kiss you just for old time sake
Let me hold you in my arms one more time
Thank you darling, may God bless you and may each step you take
Bring you closer to the things you seek to find

Goodbye darling, gotta go now, gotta try to find a way
To lose these memories of a love so warm and true
And if you should ever find it in your heart to forgive me
Come back darling, I'll be waiting for you

Wow what a sad song....tears tears tears

2bhappy4ever's photo
Sat 08/22/15 05:31 PM

I look forward to making friends, companions, and....well I don't know. Lets start from there!

What I don't need from here are the 5 to 10 emails, pokes, nudges I get a day from girls half my age, who can't spell, and oddly enough want my phone and email....frustrated

Adjust your email settings.

Thank you Annierooroo told be how and it cut a LOT of it down. Now I just laugh and the 5 or 10 blurred matches I get a day....seriously. Doesnt matter though I now just stay on the forums! :smile:

2bhappy4ever's photo
Sat 08/22/15 05:28 PM

2kids has been having a few bothersome physical issues as of late... Most recently, the pain in her chest...

She went to the ER this morning where she was promptly admitted...

I havent heard anything since... Shes going to kick my azz for posting this...

((( Houston )))flowerforyou smooched :heart: smokin flowers waving Hurry and get your boohiney home! Blowing up you phone, yo! I love you, BFF..

Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers...

Thanks everyone...

I will. I also put her on the prayers list at Church. It will be interesting to see if the when the Pastor comes to the name 2Kids tomorrow if he reads it out loud (If he doesnt I will bring it up in bible study)

2bhappy4ever's photo
Sat 08/22/15 05:23 PM

I am thinking---Danggit, Topher...thought you were providing the eats what

I DO have a very good place not far from me that makes AWESOME Gyros :banana:

If I'm invited to the party, then I will provide the gyros for all.

You the man

:thumbsup:

2bhappy4ever's photo
Sat 08/22/15 05:19 PM
Edited by 2bhappy4ever on Sat 08/22/15 05:21 PM

Wait......did someone say GYROS??!!! drool drool drool smitten

What are gyros? Speak kiwi would ya!! bigsmile

is a Greek dish made of meat cooked on a vertical rotisserie, normally beef, veal, mutton, pork or chicken, or other alternatives such as feta or haloumi cheese, and usually served in a pita or sandwich, with tomato, onion, and tzatziki sauce.

Thank you Wikipedia!

My opinion is that VEAL or a mixture of VEAL and BEEF are the best.

2bhappy4ever's photo
Sat 08/22/15 05:17 PM

I'm thinking I have to get off this computer and get in the car and drive 10 miles to the gym. Then come back home and try to go to sleep. Usually I stay up worrying about the future. Maybe tonight will be different. I can only hope! what

Take it day by day. Some days you wont even want to get out of bed, some days you will feel like you can conquer the world.
flowerforyou

Thank you for the kind words. I am SO glad I found these forums (I don't even go to the dating side). Thank you to all the good and kind and SPECIAL people!

biggrin

2bhappy4ever's photo
Sat 08/22/15 05:09 PM

Wait......did someone say GYROS??!!! drool drool drool smitten

GYROS are AWESOME drool

2bhappy4ever's photo
Sat 08/22/15 05:08 PM

I am thinking that it's Saturday night, and This Gal has no one to hang with. yawn tears sad2

Guess I'll see if it's true what they say about drinking alone. drinks laugh laugh

You are not alone. Minglers to the rescue !!!
I am coming to curl up on the other side of your couch.
drinks

Awwwww...THANK YOU, Lady flowerforyou flowerforyou ....scooches over and moves pillows from other furniture to let fellow Minglers join me bigsmile
Tried it. It isn't as fun but I will open a beer and toast one to you. Cheers!
drinker

THANK YOU, 2bHappy flowerforyou ....join us drinks

You bet. Having a Blue Moon with and orange. drinker drinks

2bhappy4ever's photo
Sat 08/22/15 05:04 PM

So no one's heard from her ...or just you? Hm......bigsmile

Sorry to hear that man. Welcome to Mingle, join in the forums and get to know people.

Idaho...hm? Before she left, did she have an unhealthy obsession with potatoes?

LOL that made me laugh. I am now picturing her in a potato field...doing things with potatoes

:banana:

2bhappy4ever's photo
Sat 08/22/15 05:00 PM

Body size ABSOLUTELY does not mean anything to me. I need a potential date to have a great smile, good sense of humor, and a good personality. I'm too old to care about body size.

oh my gosh you are only 46. Not old
:laughing:

awww shucks embarassed

Previous 1 3