WhispersandWinks's photo
Tue 09/25/07 04:45 PM
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((TOM))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~tissue, please~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How moving, Tom. You are a gifted writer, and we are blessed by your willingness to share.

Thank you :cry:

WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 09/24/07 07:03 PM
Oh well, I've been left alone with MUCH worse company. :wink:

Good to see you! How've you been?

WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 09/24/07 06:55 PM
Bay: YES! It is frustrating, and YES it is tacky for someone not to remember conversations you've shared.

Been there........done that...........mad

WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 09/24/07 06:53 PM
Hi, Guys and Gals flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 09/23/07 11:49 AM
And I thought I was SO hip......

do they say that anymore? LOL laugh laugh

I learned a LOT Friday! I learned that kids (whoever, I don't want to be accusatory and just say "kids") actually SWALLOW bleach water to try to flush pot out of their systems!! Hello!! Can you say kidney shutdown and DEATH!!!??? AND that there is a device called The Whizonater (ok, I'm not sure that's spelled correctly, but it is phonetically correct, lol) that I believe is strapped onto the leg? and can "provide" a urine sample that isn't "hot." Man...............

Too, I heard of a teen (male) who followed his dog around all day to obtain a clean catch. Turns out it came back with the report: Non-human urine. BUSTED! Not only was it not his, but found out his dog was pregnant! laugh laugh laugh

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 09/23/07 04:42 AM
Let's pounce, Tom, shall we? Yes! Let's shall....... laugh :wink: :tongue: blushing noway

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 09/23/07 04:23 AM
obviously, everyone else is sleeping soundly......
Well, now it's time to wake up, and I'm getting sleepy....

insanity..... noway

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 09/23/07 02:03 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 09/23/07 02:01 AM
~~~~~~~~Somewhere Out There~~~~~~~~~~~

that's a song, isn't it?

Yeah, there is someone out there, but you've got to start digging for your diamond.....chip, chip, chip.........

Takes a bit of time, love........... flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 09/23/07 01:58 AM
Some day you'll look back at actually WANTING to be in a relationship, and as you do jumping jacks in front of the boob tube football game--wonder why........:wink:

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 09/23/07 01:37 AM
Lemme think now..............oh yeah..............I think I can remember what pouncing is.......laugh

I'm a middle child, remember......I got pounced on a few times!

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 09/23/07 01:33 AM
((((((((((((((((((((((((((PKH))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

glad you are back "home"

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 09/23/07 01:31 AM
Can't shut the brain down long enough to sleep. Too many thoughts for this time of night............ noway yawn

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sat 09/22/07 06:06 PM
***that did not know** was inadvertantly left out of my original post.

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sat 09/22/07 06:04 PM
I guess I'm as dumb as dirt, because I think I am the only one yesterday at an inservice that the date, as well as the time 4:20 was associated with drug use.

Am I the only one who didn't know that? If you have pre-teens and teens, it might serve you well to know more about it. I found it interesting....

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sat 09/22/07 01:38 PM
No way, girlfriend!! You leavin' me here with all these crazies??? Oh, yeah...I'm one of 'em..... Hurry back!!! I already miss you!! :cry: flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Wed 09/19/07 03:36 PM
OK, that would be **contend** not condend....I am educated....sort of...

WhispersandWinks's photo
Wed 09/19/07 03:32 PM
Hey! She OBVIOUSLY doesn't know I paid GOOD EMAILS for you, THOMAS JOHN HENRY!!! I have several more to write, as I recall! Forget her....you have me and NOT2SHY to condend with, remember? flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Tue 09/18/07 06:31 PM
lighter fluid and a candle (for ambiance, mind you!) work well, too! laugh laugh

WhispersandWinks's photo
Tue 09/18/07 06:20 PM
:cry: How sweet, Chris.....

Love you, man!

T

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next