Kindness
Respectful
Good sense of humour
integrity
Good work ethic
Intelligent
No big ego!!!!
Not self-centered!!!

and...knows the difference between intamacy and sex.

nice

lonetar25's photo
Fri 12/02/11 04:36 PM
just wanted to revive hope in those who may be loseing it.

dateing sites are a somewhat taboo thing. an admitance of desperation for some, but a usefull tool for most.

if your here, then your looking for happyness. at least i was.

i lost hope alot, what with all the "hey babe, wanna chat sxy" bollocks.

but i persavered and 2 years after meeting the most perfect woman for me on a site like this, im happy and just found out im going to be a dad.

so heres to not loseing faith drinker

lonetar25's photo
Sat 11/26/11 05:14 PM
i have a mould that i sleep in

lonetar25's photo
Fri 11/18/11 01:48 PM
he truth is we can fall in love with anybody that we like and spend time with and are intimit with.

when you enter a relationship the idear is to try to get along together. both wantin support and companionship and sex and happyness as a partnewrship.

that takes time and on the way you'll struggle like mad to stay together, fighting about all sorts of stupid and serious disslikes of eachothers personality.

if you both want and work at resolveing these issues and lern from eachother with a keen willingness to better yourself for the benifit of your partner.

then you will get a long lasting relationship.

if instead you scream and throw stuff because he/she left the toilet seat up/down, or if you lern that the one thing you want them to change, they just cant/wont.

then move on even tho its hard, because the truth is you'll be in the same situation with somone new before too long.

no, 1 way love doesnt work. how could it. if she leaves you... move on. it only stops hurting when your waist deep in a new partner. everyone needs to feel wanted on some level.

lonetar25's photo
Fri 11/18/11 01:34 PM
im worse, i deliberatly wind people up and my slyness deliberatly spells things incorectly as i know that there are some reading these posts who get really angry about spelling. i like to think of them shouting at the computer whenever they see my posts

lonetar25's photo
Fri 11/18/11 01:26 PM
get another dog dude.

1 dog is good but two are better

lonetar25's photo
Fri 11/18/11 01:23 PM
breathe out

next

lonetar25's photo
Fri 11/18/11 01:22 PM
id live my life differently

cos id be fekin rich from winning the lottery 3 times in a row.

BANG BANG BLAAAMOOOO

BOO YAK A SHAAAAAA

lonetar25's photo
Fri 11/18/11 01:19 PM
it doesnt matter if you have a planet destroying gun or not.

if your enemy has a planet destroying gun, and they threaten you with it then, so what, dont be worrying about it too much.

after all, the first time anyone fires their planet destroying gun, it will be the last time anybody fires their planet destroying gun... on this planet

i say dont worry, im sure it will be fine.

lonetar25's photo
Thu 11/03/11 05:21 PM
i'd have to say i would reply, if only to poke them to see how disturbed they are.

lonetar25's photo
Thu 11/03/11 05:16 PM
no, sorry. i thought you were somone else.

lonetar25's photo
Wed 11/02/11 02:52 PM
whats wrong with being gay???

in short, the prancing and the high pitch camp idiot voice. if you can do the gay bit without talking like a fool then its fine.

lonetar25's photo
Wed 11/02/11 02:44 PM
dirty bugger!!

lonetar25's photo
Sat 07/16/11 09:28 AM
you need to put something in your profile for it to be judged.

if your only interest is spending time with "the woman you love" then you`ll probably find that you`re too boring for most women.

say something that you would like people to know about you, if you dont get their interest then they wont bother asking you anything.

failing that, just get a parrot to sit on your shoulder and insult people, apparently girls dig a funny pirate

lonetar25's photo
Sat 07/16/11 09:25 AM
you need to put something in your profile for it to be judged.

if your only interest is spending time with "the woman you love" then you`ll probably find that you`re too boring for most women.

say something that you would like people to know about you, if you dont get their interest then they wont bother asking you anything.

failing that, just get a parrot to sit on your shoulder and insult people, apparently girls dig a funny pirate

lonetar25's photo
Fri 06/03/11 05:00 PM
thats really bad!!

cocaine is for grown ups who get fu**ed up, "responsibly"

lonetar25's photo
Fri 06/03/11 04:50 PM
if it hurts, you`re doing it wrong

lonetar25's photo
Sat 05/14/11 04:47 PM
Tot, get up and go get a better job. your a man, go get it!!

im thinking that southern comfort is the best

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25