Community > Posts By > lonetar25

lonetar25's photo
Fri 01/16/15 04:12 PM
Edited by lonetar25 on Fri 01/16/15 04:14 PM
they turn me on. I like the way they feel when i put them on.

I take it you cant find one eating a banana in sun glasses then... so I win

lonetar25's photo
Fri 01/16/15 04:05 PM
in sun glasses, eating a banana

lonetar25's photo
Fri 01/16/15 03:59 PM

I just find I struggle to focu, Ooo a squirrel.................................................................

you clearly have time on your hands. so, a challenge for you I will set

I just find I struggle to focu, Ooo a squirrel.. wearing a hat.....

lonetar25's photo
Fri 01/16/15 03:55 PM

seems like your wording is flawed here... ending or ended?

no, your wording is floored.

lonetar25's photo
Fri 01/16/15 03:52 PM

I am going threw the same thing bro ******* now days man it's just cheaper to beat off or get a flesh light I mean they cry for a good man but when they have one they don't know what to do

ive taken to miss use of warm apple pies... anyway, flesh lights are rubbish at washing my clothes and cooking my dinner.

lonetar25's photo
Fri 01/16/15 03:48 PM

A divorce is a long process, we're already separated.

If it's over then don't drag it out. Give her half of everything, let her take the pets, you keep all the man crap she doesn't want.....sign the paper and get the hell away from her. I don't give a chit if you are a nice guy. Be a dick right now and move along. If you feel bad afterwards (you know....about being a prick) then ya go to confession, or pray to Tom Cruise. Bottom line.....just get away and go.

im thinking I might hide in her attic for a bit. steal food when she goes to work and move things around the house. just while i contemplate what to do next.

lonetar25's photo
Fri 01/16/15 03:46 PM

Dude has already deactivated.

don't panic, ill take his place

lonetar25's photo
Fri 01/16/15 03:39 PM

Your kidding right ?

no joke.

the ones that ask for money arnt the ones to worry about.

its the ones who your 100% sure are real, phone calls, pictures, blossoming love.... then BAMB, 8 men appear and take your pancreas.

be safe

lonetar25's photo
Fri 01/16/15 03:32 PM

This is England (2006) Good film and surprised i've not noticed it before now! :smile:

banging film.

try, dead mans shoes.

lonetar25's photo
Fri 01/16/15 03:22 PM
I just find I struggle to focu, Ooo a squirrel.................................................................

lonetar25's photo
Fri 01/16/15 03:19 PM

Hi , I'm Jason
I have just recently started this internet dating . but I can't help notice your discussion . what personal gain are these ppl looking for ? I have been contacted by someone and I really like them so far .
We have exchanged email address and phone numbers . also she sent me a few pictures . I haven't spoken to her on the phone but I'm willing to take your advice on the whole take a pic with my name on it.
But I just don't understand why would someone take the time to be fake on a dating site . do they ask for money ?

they get you to meat them, and 6 guys harvest your organs.
true it is, happens all the time, that's where all the "has not been seen in over a month" people have gone

lonetar25's photo
Mon 01/12/15 01:18 PM
men who cook

want something from her.

don't have the right woman.

don't have a woman.

don't have a take away menu.

lonetar25's photo
Mon 01/12/15 01:09 PM
the pelvic floor is the one above the kitchen, right?

nevermind

lonetar25's photo
Mon 01/12/15 01:05 PM
you must be the right age.

ive been blown off cos shes drunk, just realy horny or because ive been begging on my knees for a week.

but never just because of my age.

lonetar25's photo
Mon 01/12/15 01:02 PM
"eat my shorts... mutha hubard"

lonetar25's photo
Mon 01/12/15 12:58 PM
my pelvic floor is so strong, you could park a bus on it.

lonetar25's photo
Mon 01/12/15 12:53 PM
nope

lonetar25's photo
Mon 01/12/15 12:38 PM
of course god forgives divorce.

just like he forgives the millions of "Christians" who pick and choose what rules to follow.

I mean, being that "god" is a made up belief of each individual person, the answer will depend on wich believer you ask.

or you could read that bible book cos I think that has the original rule list in it

lonetar25's photo
Mon 01/12/15 12:32 PM

Masturbating will help ease frustration and when you do begin having sex again, you will have increased your ability to have and "hold on to" orgasms in two ways...Eliminating the stress of unfinished business and increasing pelvic floor muscle strength

that's exactly what I was going to say

lonetar25's photo
Mon 01/12/15 11:52 AM
totage

the loss of your child is easily the greatest loss of all

the fact you get up everyday makes you a remarkable man.

many many women would be knowingly lucky to be with you.

don't give up on yourself. just keep going and be open to good things happening.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25