Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Fri 11/11/16 10:16 AM
Sometimes I think some of the video games are training manuals for when people use the real stuff later in life. Learn how to use the fancy gadgets and weapons. Racing and battle is my fortier. I even built a site for call of duty game cheats years ago. It needs updates for the lastest games. Couple of my domains and sites. Remember these are built by a guy who did not learn code in school. lol

NFSpeed.com

CODcloud.com

Tag ispping

no photo
Fri 11/11/16 10:05 AM
Going for the younger stuff. Can not see why a younger man would not be attracted. You "shine-up" nice. One can not judge a book by it's cover, but a flashy cover does draw attention. lol

no photo
Fri 11/11/16 10:00 AM
Use your charm or this option. lol

no photo
Fri 11/11/16 09:54 AM

no photo
Sat 11/05/16 10:10 PM
definitions
definitions
definitions
definitions
definitions
definitions
definitions
definitions
definitions
definitions

The person in your life is the only "10" in it and receives the best attention and support you can give them.

I will accept the reward in the form of cash please. lol

no photo
Sun 08/21/16 10:34 AM
Very creative. My poem is shorter.

Looking for love on mingle
Someone sweet, kind and single

The end. lol

no photo
Sun 03/27/16 09:50 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 03/27/16 10:49 AM
pitchfork

no photo
Sun 03/27/16 09:48 AM

Here is your chance

list a few of your wonderful attributes

and show off your best qualities

in order to convince others you are worth it

ready....go!

what do you mean I have to lead by example and list a few of my own

sheesh picky picky

ummmmm....I am often short tempered explode

highly impatient rant

and often times sarcastic bigsmile

I have been told I do not play well with others......
I was born with low IQ but still managed to get on this adult dating site.
I only drool sometimes at night.
I will drive slower when people tailgate to piss them off more.
How do you like me so far?
bigsmile

no photo
Fri 03/25/16 09:06 PM
They missed Ambulance = Meat Wagon. laugh

no photo
Thu 01/28/16 05:55 PM
A profile is how some one sees themselves anyway. Some truth and some BS.
A good writer will sound better than some one who is not. So yah back to the pictures and see if I am at least attracted to them before one sorts out the BS from the truth. laugh

no photo
Wed 01/27/16 12:03 PM
Age is not a detergent to me. Maturity level and if you feel a connection most important. We all know life is short. If you like some one get 5, 10 or 50 years with them if you can.

no photo
Tue 12/01/15 11:16 AM
It has to be Adam Growe from the TV show cash cab. I see him give thousdands of dollars away and not once did a cheap *** winner give hime so much as a dollar for a tip. I would have lost it on one of them by now! lol Just kidding of course. :laughing:

no photo
Sat 11/21/15 03:19 PM
"just looking for someone they can call up now and then for a booty call"
There is a problem with this? You can live your perfect life with out a man and just use us when "needed". lol Just teasing!

no photo
Sat 11/21/15 02:27 PM
When it got to the point where I thought the crazy ***** might actually knife me in the back while I was sleeping. Getting hard to get a decent rest. This is a woman who aborted a child while we were married because "we are not going to make it" I figured her capable of anything after that. Said she was going to haunt me until I am dead. Has so far. 20+ years. I should write a book!laugh

no photo
Sat 11/21/15 02:06 PM

You might want to try figs first! They are a little easier to find and not so sweet. The dried figs can be a little tough but they will keep you regular and you will want to be known as a regular guy.

Hilarious! But he simply asked for a date today is 21/11/2015
glasses

no photo
Tue 10/27/15 07:39 PM
I did not read the profile but mentioning something about oral could not hurt. Just kidding! Good luck in the search. To the rest of us also.

no photo
Tue 10/27/15 07:35 PM
Going for the record of being contacted by the most scam artist. frustrated Could start a website photo album of nice looking women with all the images the scam artist send. lol

no photo
Sat 09/12/15 01:57 PM

Need more information. Suppose she is coming from the gym and for some reason the women's shower there is broken so she is hurrying home to take a shower. She comes flying around the corner and runs into you. Your eyes meet, it's magic...but then this smell hits you. Still, you remember you read on Mingle somewhere that working out can put girls in the mood. :smile: She seems to like the look of you.. so you don't run away... you try to think of something clever to say....like, are you an environmentalist? We should try and conserve water....

bigsmile

I had a grirlfriend once who suffered from halitosis, otherwise she was a lovely girl. It was a conditon she had, she always had mints. :smile: We went out for quite a while.

Duly noted. Start hiding around the corner from a gym and hope for a stinky encounter. lol Dude that is quite the imagine you have there!

no photo
Sat 09/12/15 01:41 PM
You are such a lair. lol Just teasing. I know all about that arm has gone to sleep stuff. And cover thief's.

no photo
Sat 09/12/15 01:02 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 09/12/15 01:05 PM
Another topic that has not been touched. As far as "needs" go women have always had the better personal toys. They do not need us to put a smile on their face. Throw in the shoe box when done. No "honey I need a beer BS" or stained under wear to deal with. We are a commodity nowadays if a woman has a good job. lol Sex robots are being made for men nowadays. Women have been dealing with robotics since the turn of the century. The future is really going to be different. Hell I still have problems accepting this same sex marriage stuff. Were we not made different to populate the species? Sure you can have close girl friends or man buddies but society has crossed the line. Just my take on it. I know many disagree.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/homo-consumericus/201201/use-vibrators-among-american-women

This link is not working on site. Could be the https protocol.