Community > Posts By > Misb44

Misb44's photo
Sun 04/17/16 06:14 AM
Nope!! I haven't met any real people yet that aren't scammers! it's according to your requirements you put on your profile is what you get back as a match! Maybe you need to tweek it a bit? as for me, I have hundreds I don't even answer! Their English is RETCHED!

Misb44's photo
Tue 10/13/15 08:39 PM

..do ladies prefer white men or black men?..

For what?
If I needed to score somewhere in Harlem, I might
not mind a few brothers close by.

And any white guy can do windows if you hold a gun
to his head.

So, I am good.
ok

did not mean for this topic to be about hate or racism

I think our point is... why bring color into it at all! And yes Yellow rose I agree with you 100%. why was there only 2 colors mentioned? Men r men ! I think their behavior is due to a chromosome thing! lol

Misb44's photo
Tue 10/13/15 08:32 PM
OH I KNOW THAT ROSE.. Their are good men begging for good women any race as well.. The flag blows both ways I am sure.

Misb44's photo
Tue 10/13/15 08:28 PM
MY Tan and Black PITTBULL! NEITHER

Misb44's photo
Tue 10/13/15 08:27 PM
frustrated You got that right yellowrose

Neither color any dang good anyway. Men Are Just Men! STUPID!

Misb44's photo
Tue 10/13/15 08:24 PM
Honestly??? Like it matters what color they are really !! They both are men, they both lie their azzes off, and the both cheat on their wives.. I never knew that the color made a difference. In short, Men are Men! They are going to do what ever they want, with whomever they want to..Color doesn't matter.. Trust me..Was married to a white man 18 1/2 yrs. and a black man 16 yrs. They both ended the same! Not a fricken bit of difference.

Hope this clears up the color issue lol

Connie M

Misb44's photo
Sat 09/26/15 03:02 PM
The real problem is some people have either forgotten the manners they were taught, or they were never taught any at all.. It just comes down to SIMPLE HUMAN KINDNESS, and treating others like you would want to be treated!!!! cmfrustrated

Misb44's photo
Sat 09/26/15 02:42 PM
ohwell I am with you... I think it very unkind, and rude to say the least. I also thank them for their notes/emails, and then if I am not interested in them, I send them flowerforyou and tell them Thank you for your interest.. Good luck finding your #1 cm