Community > Posts By > Genxbelle

Genxbelle's photo
Thu 09/24/09 05:21 AM
I was talking to a guy on her that by his picture looked pretty damn good, BUT when I actually went and met him NOT. The picture was from about 10 years ago. And the funny thing is he actually asked me if he looked like his picture?!?! And them he turn into a not very nice person. Oddly enough that was my first "date" from this site.

Genxbelle's photo
Mon 07/27/09 06:50 PM
If it makes you feel any better I am a failure at saving money!

And scones are not that easy btw.

maybe next time. Good luck! :smile:

Genxbelle's photo
Sat 06/06/09 07:06 PM
I have 5 flowers and a butterfly on my lt side

and an infinity
a Fleur cross
a triquetra
and a Monarch butterfly
all black and white down my back

Genxbelle's photo
Wed 06/03/09 05:25 PM
Sorry for me all love is conditional. Except the love I have for my child. I guess if all conditions are right then maybe.

Genxbelle's photo
Wed 06/03/09 04:54 PM
I think it is b/c we think when someone does not want us we then have to prove that we are worth having. Thus a very nasty cycle starts.

Another thought is that some people like to be treated badly.

Genxbelle's photo
Wed 06/03/09 04:33 PM
I am with the lady who wanted to shock them. Just make sure you are up on your CPR certificate. Murder charges are not good.

Good Luck

Genxbelle's photo
Wed 06/03/09 04:26 PM
Me too! except can I have Sweet tea please. I hear ya on the kid crying thing.

Genxbelle's photo
Wed 06/03/09 04:07 PM
I got one word for you Polyamory! I means many loves (NOT Polylegamy which is against the law). It's a good word. Takes a lot of work but there are lots of people that have this kind of relationship. The key is everyone knows what is going on and is ok with it. So no one is "CHEATING". If you would like more on the subject let me know. I actually looked at this kind of relationship b/c I am not loking to get married again. Good luck but if this is not an option then walk away. No I mean run away very fast!

Genxbelle's photo
Mon 05/25/09 07:21 PM
o, but you can try but you might lose some teeth over it but if that in to picking noses it might be worth it i guess.

BTW if you are that in to picking noses there is another website you might like www.alt.com
LOL

Genxbelle's photo
Mon 05/25/09 07:16 PM
your neighbor is soooooooooooooooo right