Community > Posts By > gagirl51

gagirl51's photo
Tue 03/16/10 09:52 AM
I have to agree with Metalwing

gagirl51's photo
Sat 11/21/09 10:52 AM
I'm like yellowrose10 I avoid places that I know he's going to show up at. Just makes life easier

gagirl51's photo
Sat 11/21/09 10:48 AM
I agree with Updawg
there's not an excuse for cheating. If your not satisfied with who your with then get out of the relationship first. Then your free to do whatever.

gagirl51's photo
Sat 11/21/09 10:46 AM

I had a guy I was living with that was sending naked pics of himself to other women and setting up meetings while I was at work.When I showed him proof of what he was doing he said that wasn't cheating. Well yes that is cheating and I kicked his behind out. He said I didn't give him a chance. He wouldn't do it anymore. I know he won't I'm not giving him that chance.

I met him on here and he's back on here looking for a woman but yet he's in a relationship. What does that tell you about him?

gagirl51's photo
Sat 11/21/09 10:44 AM

I had a guy I was living with that was sending naked pics of himself to other women and setting up meetings while I was at work.When I showed him proof of what he was doing he said that wasn't cheating. Well yes that is cheating and I kicked his behind out. He said I didn't give him a chance. He wouldn't do it anymore. I know he won't I'm not giving him that chance.

I met him on here and he's back on here looking for a woman but yet he's in a relationship. What does that tell you about him?

gagirl51's photo
Fri 11/20/09 09:58 AM

gagirl51's photo
Wed 08/26/09 06:05 PM
I meet a man from this site, we dated 3 months and at first it was great but then I found him doig things he shouldn't have been, so I called it quits

gagirl51's photo
Wed 08/26/09 02:22 PM
I'm 51 and never felt better. Kids are grown and now it's my turn to play

gagirl51's photo
Thu 07/09/09 06:52 AM
either he's married or with someone. take it from someone that just went through all that and then some. leave him alone....