Community > Posts By > unicornish

unicornish's photo
Tue 09/15/15 12:24 PM

Just looking for friendly people to talk to.. Please don't be snobish

Hi, hey, helllllooo :tongue:

unicornish's photo
Tue 09/15/15 06:12 AM
I double that question... I mean after 2 failed marriages... and couple serious long very intimate romantic deep strong relationships, one would think you know what that is. Truth is, there's nothing called unconditional love... there is always "sooner or later" expectations and taking for granted and and and too many spoilers.

unicornish's photo
Mon 09/14/15 01:02 PM
I understood :) my point is, even with solely physical pain and illness ... If one try to focus on making peace with the pain , pain would give up and you will end up healed... i know it's easier said than done and some might think it takes special qualities/capabilities... but i believe everyone of us can do this. Peace out

unicornish's photo
Mon 09/14/15 01:00 PM
:heart: cheers, i think so too

unicornish's photo
Mon 09/14/15 12:32 PM
I dont think I would, NO. see, as we grow awareness within our self being, we get familiar with our pain ... I for once was hurt so bad emotionally that it affected me physically alot, only way i overcame it was making peace with my pain.. i know it might sound sick! but it's like loving your pain so honestly , like cherishing it and its cause that it becomes a delight and once it transforms into that, pain itself feel like there's no purpose for it to stay .. so it leaves... each and everyone of us is their own best healers...

unicornish's photo
Mon 09/14/15 06:55 AM
you know where it goes all wrong and "chit" ?! just the fact that you are pre-assuming, pre-judging. pre-speculating... I know it might sound crazy but r u even sure he will show up? are you sure when he shows up you will even be able to look in his eyes once to be able to find out if he is the one or not? are you close to be sure that all those triggers are because of him and not you?
My advise is, just Go... on the date night, wear what u feel, say what u think, and look where u want... it's all ok .. and will be , with the date or without , through the date or after.... think of it as just a hang out for free drinks ;)