Community > Posts By > Ixyst2

Ixyst2's photo
Sun 10/04/15 05:55 PM

there are honest women on here and men of integrity. it takes time getting to know people.

good luck

Indeed. There are real women in here. And men too Im sure of it..

Ixyst2's photo
Sun 10/04/15 05:54 PM

"Hoping there are some real women out there...."

Nah. All of the women here are fembots.

Welcome to the site anyway, AlexStans.

UH... excuse me....... No, Not all the women here afe fembots... whatever that is...

Some of us are indeed real and seeking a true friend or more. There is no picture to you... What are you hiding... ?

Ixyst2's photo
Sun 10/04/15 05:51 PM

We have both on here... I just met with a fake woman some minutes back.. We exchanged emails and. she mailed me a story... I was like omg!! One of them... And I told her I would be happy if she can prove herself real by chatting with me on skype.. She never replied since then. Search wisely bro.. Safe searching!!

Yes, It is tough for Women here too. I have only been here for a couple weeks and the scammers are horrible in here. ..

But yes US real women are indeed here. Some of us want only to meet real men local and not the bs men that are scammers!

Good luck to you all.

Ixyst2's photo
Sun 10/04/15 05:31 PM

The age at which sex is lost spouses becomes brothers-sisters.

Uh............. No. Not ever.

Ixyst2's photo
Sun 10/04/15 05:30 PM
Wow. Is 50 old? Gee, Im 51 and Sex is a must.... Along with many other things for a relationship to be lasting. There are sooo many things to do with and for the body that bring pleasure.

Sex after 50 is a NON issue. I know many 30 and 40 year olds that only wish they could have a healthy sexual appetite.

Ixyst2's photo
Sun 10/04/15 05:23 PM
Hi Kat. Nice to meet you. Im kind of a newbie here too... just a few weeks. Don't pop in too often, but posts come to my email on phone ..

I would love to make women friends here as well as seek a wonderful man to love. But a word of warning there are MANY scammers in here. Be careful. It is hurtful for sure.

Anyway, Im Bobbi Jo and nice to meet you. :)

Ixyst2's photo
Fri 09/18/15 09:19 PM

Why is it a nice looking 50's women always go after younger men?

It is the younger men that seek us! LOL Many men 50+ seem to be sedentary and lead lives as such. We (Many of us) don't. Please notice I said MANY, not all. slaphead

Ixyst2's photo
Fri 09/18/15 09:14 PM
Hi !

Ixyst2's photo
Fri 09/18/15 09:14 PM

Hello Ixyst2
Welcome to the never ending profile search.. lol. Best of luck finding what you seek !

Hi there... ANd thank you.

Ixyst2's photo
Fri 09/18/15 03:51 PM

I am a 50 yr.old man who is good looking and I tend to attract younger women, I do not want younger women, I want to date women my own age, problem is my libido is that of a 20yr. Old

And that is a problem how. We LOVE high libido!!! PS I'm 51....

Ixyst2's photo
Fri 09/18/15 03:48 PM
agreed Caitlin

Ixyst2's photo
Fri 09/18/15 03:45 PM
Edited by Ixyst2 on Fri 09/18/15 03:56 PM

Ixyst2's photo
Wed 09/16/15 08:31 PM
flowerforyou Hi ya! Well I figure the lonely nights are getting longer and longer.... A friend suggested this site so here I am. Not looking for a fast hook up so , please be respectful.

I believe in romance and like to be treated like I matter, and I offer the same X 1000

Enjoy Your evening..