Community > Posts By > Lotus20

Lotus20's photo
Sat 11/14/15 09:07 AM
Why people consider face and figure more?

Lotus20's photo
Tue 11/10/15 07:25 AM
Marriage is not a busines, its a commitment from soul to be honest for partner. Its not any game or show where number of participants will depend on the host. And i dont think any woman can feel good to share her husband.

Lotus20's photo
Tue 11/10/15 02:24 AM
Yeah, for defining woman, you need to know the definition of a mother. Its proud to be woman.

Lotus20's photo
Tue 11/10/15 02:19 AM
I hope too! 'Darkness cant be permanent' I'm sure it will change in future.

Lotus20's photo
Tue 11/10/15 12:26 AM
Nature always select most appropriate, Darwin's natural selection theory has great importance in behavioral also. Liberal people will exist for long in comparison to conservatives. Liberalism can come only after the process of mentality broadening which is essential especially in middle-eastern areas.
Polygamy in arabian countries should not be acceptable. A woman not meant for entertainment and satisfaction.
Human should not be human just by having human DNA, it will be scientifically but not morally. Polygamy is hurtful process which means to kill woman's emotions by bounding her in web of religion and customs for showing so-called man dominancy. It should be ban everywhere for making a humanae world.

Lotus20's photo
Sat 10/31/15 05:18 AM
Love impossible or possible?