RomanticPrincess09's photo
Tue 06/23/09 04:18 AM
or get up,have coffee, then PONDER the thought of activity.... after another cup of coffee.

Mon 06/22/09 05:18 AM
Beginning to wonder the same thing about myself. It seems it is ok to "mutual match" on here, but no one really wants to talk and get to know a person. I am really starting to struggle with this. frustrated

Mon 06/22/09 05:17 AM
mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmm on my third cup this morning and getting ready to head out the door to work.. Have a great Monday to all you minglers!

Tue 06/09/09 06:29 PM
I have felt somewhat uncomfortable before. However, I am a social butterfly and talker so I just jump right in and adjust myself to the atmosphere. I can't think of a time where I wish I could just leave, nor have I.

Tue 06/09/09 06:24 PM
I can usually get a pretty good vibe on what a person is like the first time I meet them. But on the other hand I will not let that cloud my judgement on getting to know that person. I pretty much give most people a chance before I decide if I am right or wrong about my initial "vibe". If I don't feel good about it, I will proceed with caution though.

Tue 06/09/09 06:17 PM

somewhere that doesn't get over 85 or under 55! Does that place exist?

Nc isn't far off the mark! lol, normally we never see more than 10 days a year over 90, and seldom does it ever hit freezing. As far as moving...IF I ever chose to move it would be to northern Florida or Colorado.

Tue 06/09/09 01:29 PM
Outside of my kids bday wishes (a sleepover bash for the daughter 11, which cost about $150 and my sons hard drive for his xbox 360 and live connection which togther cost approx.$100) my most expensive purchase this year was our 42" LCD flat screen LG tv. That put me back $734. But I think I racked up a good deal on that.

Mon 06/08/09 05:25 AM
Edited by RomanticPrincess09 on Mon 06/08/09 05:26 AM
I found this very interesting, great advice. The only thing I would add, is to be genuine and don't get caught up in evading the truth or stretching it to make yourself "fit". Thanks Frank,Have a great Monday!!

Jen

Sun 06/07/09 07:16 PM

Guys really don't treat me this way because I don't let them. Maybe it's more in your hands than you think? I just watched "He's just not that into you" and the basic premise is that if a guy really wants to date you, he WILL put in the effort. If you're always putting in more effort than the guy you won't ever have success with men.

I am new to this site, but very well spoken!

Sun 06/07/09 07:14 PM
Edited by RomanticPrincess09 on Sun 06/07/09 07:15 PM

Sun 06/07/09 06:08 AM
hi everyone. New to the site as you can see. Hope to make many friends and find that special person who can match my level of romantic capabilities. Have a great day everyone! May God Bless!