alsoraya22's photo
Mon 09/28/15 11:11 PM
did u change someone life ?and how?

alsoraya22's photo
Sun 09/27/15 03:53 AM
yes , u r right

alsoraya22's photo
Sun 09/27/15 03:16 AM
thx . i need u know that i have doctoral degree .

alsoraya22's photo
Sun 09/27/15 03:08 AM
Yes, people in love do talk about everything under the sun. jumping from one topic to another.They talk about their dreams.They talk about their common interests.But that doesn't mean that everyone in love talks the same way ? what u think

alsoraya22's photo
Sun 09/27/15 02:46 AM
in yr relation What question did you NOT want yr partner ask?

alsoraya22's photo
Sun 09/27/15 02:43 AM
in love What are you most afraid of?

alsoraya22's photo
Sun 09/27/15 02:36 AM
color of wisdom

alsoraya22's photo
Sun 09/27/15 02:17 AM
if u given a free paint job on yr car , what color you would choose?

alsoraya22's photo
Sun 09/27/15 02:10 AM
. I personally can’t stand the fact that I can’t just walk up to someone and say, ‘Hi. . Wanna be great friends?” Why not? We’re all people. . If I think I want you to be my friend, why can’t I just tell you so? Who made up these unspoken rules? I don’t see the need to beat around the bush. It frustrates me. But because my ideal world isn’t socially acceptable . I start off with random,casual conversation and take it from there.

alsoraya22's photo
Sun 09/27/15 01:46 AM
The Power of Failure There is a common misconception that failure is a bad thing. Many people who fail at something are often called losers, but if those people learn from their losses, they are actually winners.

alsoraya22's photo
Sat 09/26/15 11:10 PM
Failure teaches people that they are just like everybody else, and that success is gained from hard work and determination. When people fail at something important in their lives and decide to try again, they tend to regain their confidence and persist with great resilience. Many of the best lessons people learn in life come from the mistakes they have made and the knowledge they gained from their mistakes. Do we have to fall in order to learn or do not need it

alsoraya22's photo
Sat 09/26/15 11:06 PM
What will you react to. What will you be attracted to. What will get brain activity going. Cause and effect. What Dr. Fisher discusses is the effect of love, but not what it is. Lust (or sex drive), is physical, but does it come solely from physical attraction. Attraction is one of her categories, but why are people attracted to each other. And finally attachment, why do we feel attached to some people. What is falling in love, and out of love. How do we measure love. How is loving someone different from being in love with someone

alsoraya22's photo
Sat 09/26/15 01:52 AM
The self-control personality dimension captures the way in which a person regulates and directs him or herself. Being low in self-control can be both good and bad. Did Low self-control effect your love relation . what about yr partner in this mater

alsoraya22's photo
Fri 09/25/15 09:37 AM
before one can let him/herself fall in love , there are are some things we need need.. for me I need my partner to be patient and understanding with me as I work through my fears.so what is the important things before u fall in love

alsoraya22's photo
Fri 09/25/15 09:30 AM
How to love a woman who knows exactly how to be loved

alsoraya22's photo
Fri 09/25/15 06:02 AM
Love is the most sublime feeling that the soul may be living ... beyond reason, feeds you and destroy you a little every day ... accept, a desire in our lives, and when we lose our soul ... we lose little by little ... because later to search again ... is the only disease that has no treatment really as long as we want in your life

alsoraya22's photo
Fri 09/25/15 05:59 AM
This is true but there are things in my past that I had no choice but deal with it and I can only rrember a lot of bad I was in a come for a week and it messed my brain up I still fall and when I have bad headaches I loose some memory I remember a whole lot of bad

alsoraya22's photo
Fri 09/25/15 05:54 AM
yes .we still living . but how to deal with our vision about our past

alsoraya22's photo
Fri 09/25/15 03:19 AM
How can i get to my future, if my past is present

alsoraya22's photo
Fri 09/25/15 03:15 AM
I don’t know exactly the right words to say it , I don't have all of the answers. Sometimes, it seems that I have none of them. I suppose like most men on the planet, love and hate , but feeling lonely or hurt. In life, love is born in the course of a moment, an hour, a day. Some are dreams, some visions. Often, we are unable to distinguish between them. To some, they are the same; however, not all dreams about our love come true . Much energy is lost in fanciful love dreams that never bear fruit. But our feel is messages from the great Spirit, each for a different purpose in life. do you think we can find real love in this hard life ...