marianne_sissy21's photo
Wed 10/28/15 09:20 PM
Hindi na kita ma reach :'(
Nag message na po ako sa whatsapp. San kna?

marianne_sissy21's photo
Fri 10/16/15 11:31 AM

K lng din
Can't sleep?

O_o

marianne_sissy21's photo
Fri 10/16/15 11:27 AM

Marianne Marianne ♡ how are u?

Okay lang hehe. Ikaw?

marianne_sissy21's photo
Thu 10/08/15 12:25 AM
Thank you :)
smooched

marianne_sissy21's photo
Sun 10/04/15 04:44 PM
My parents, my whole family, are theists, devoted catholics. My mother is a believer in miracles and stuffs and she is deeply religious. I was taught with their christian doctrine since I was little and they enrolled me to a catholic school too. I was never convinced with any of it though. From god, jesus, saints, holy spirit, miracles, cause for me they're all scam and it is very obvious and I dont know why my whole family fell for it. I never said a word and I continued to join them in going to their church every sunday til I was 16. I just cant do it anymore and so I told my parents that I'm an atheist and that I dont want to go to their church anymore and my mom was so upset about it, until now. I tried to explain to her what I believe in and that I explained it in a very simple way possible, that as humans evolved their beliefs also evolved, so from the earliest animism to polytheism to monotheism, everything is just a result of more developed brains, so more developed lies were created. And she still insists things like I really should go to church just to be sure cause what if I'm wrong about everything then hell will be a sure place for me. :blush: But I love her, she's a great person just that religion brainwashed her.

marianne_sissy21's photo
Sun 10/04/15 04:28 PM
Nice to know you as well :)
For how long have you been an atheist?

marianne_sissy21's photo
Tue 09/29/15 06:47 AM

smooched Hi :D
From Gen San here :)

Hi. So, how are u? U stayin in GenSan now? Im sorry for the delayed reply though (as I don't always check this site).

I'm in Pasay now kase dito nko nag work pero umuuwi ako ng gensan whenever I get a chance. What about u?

marianne_sissy21's photo
Sat 09/26/15 10:43 PM
Edited by marianne_sissy21 on Sat 09/26/15 10:44 PM
smooched Hi :D
From Gen San here :)