Community > Posts By > fee_sombre

fee_sombre's photo
Fri 07/03/20 08:54 AM
Thanks babe for the recommendation. I will look up to it!

fee_sombre's photo
Fri 07/03/20 06:42 AM
Australia has always been in my list. Have few friends living there inviting me over for a hike and surf. But last time i went for research just around Perth. I should have stayed over longer and travel to all the beaches

fee_sombre's photo
Fri 07/03/20 03:03 AM
Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, i had to cancel my trip to surf in Sri Lanka. No Bali trip and Thai's august's wave at the moment. So i am planning on my next precious trip. Anyone here from any part of the world wants to recommend and tell about your surf spot?

fee_sombre's photo
Fri 07/03/20 02:54 AM
Eating mint behind the face mask, my face must have smell like foot lotion.

fee_sombre's photo
Thu 07/02/20 06:59 PM
I love to clean those difficult edge around inside bottle cover, lotion cover, toothpaste etc. Can't resist.

fee_sombre's photo
Thu 07/02/20 06:35 PM
https://youtu.be/HLUX0y4EptA

"I can ride my bike with no handle bar"

fee_sombre's photo
Thu 07/02/20 06:23 PM
Stalker by Andrei Tarkovsky.
He is brilliant!

fee_sombre's photo
Wed 07/01/20 06:07 PM
The things about you that greet me
In the corner of my bedroom
In creamy solar gauze:
The feet steeped in brine
The roses you find saccharine;
Make a shibari out of time
And hang me in a pause.

fee_sombre's photo
Tue 06/30/20 06:46 PM
Very funny LOL

fee_sombre's photo
Tue 06/30/20 06:16 PM
Thank you. :blush:

fee_sombre's photo
Tue 06/30/20 06:00 PM
The bedroom walls wear countless coats of sunrise's marmalade paint but the warming hue fails to heat up the freezing spunk. 

I am thinking of breakfast.

Viewing the lake sparkles with lemons grow like tumors. They are like tiny sun infused with sour. Outside, dreamcatchers hanging over plate glass windows cast
spidery shadows on a screaming wooden floor. 
Will it ever catch my dream?

I am staring at the naked shelves, staring back at me. 

The shelves are too heavy. Too burdensome. Holding dark secrets, sepia-coloured days, drained hearts and jellybeans. The walls behind are too white. The ceiling is too old. The shelves...aaahh...the shelves hold a smells like blooming spring...permeates the air, dancing velvety yellow of unbreakable memories.

Scream! Monotonic Putrefaction!

The burnt smell from the kitchen where i am cooking heart over the stove. So i crush the sinful dark berries religiously to rip its dream. Milkdrunk in a boiled vats of past.

"Very berry pancake please..."
A whispers enchained in between battering melody.

I stop.

A voice i have tasted before. It hides all that has gone wrong. With vision of a life to come. It came from the shelves. Sprawling its silky susurrant voices right from the edge. If only the whisk could become a magical wand and spin the rays of sun, skipping back the time.

I follow the whispers.

Levitating, my soul held aloft, my toes brushing the dusty floor, in between the dangling sheer white dress.

I am staring at the notebook.

Never forgotten its purple daze and a shadow fall innocently, shattering on my naked hold. The wound it caress above my envious skin. I am holding a springtime loving.
In a blink,

A slight, small pull on my dress. 

I turn around.

A pair of innocent, shady eyes i remember.
A boyish grin i missed. 
On a perfect chocolate skin.

But those hands are tiny...

"Will you feed me pancake mommy?"

I smile.

"Come, let me tell you a story."

I grab the notebook and the morning smells like goodbye.

fee_sombre's photo
Tue 06/30/20 05:50 PM
Cool and cracked. Like it!

fee_sombre's photo
Sat 11/14/15 07:03 AM
I conclude happy, art and love in a same categories. They are very subjective.

Right now, watching skies and fireflies and planning for next surfing trip at my balcony overlooking the trees at my backyard, yes! Very much happy!

fee_sombre's photo
Sat 11/14/15 06:32 AM

More cinnamon bread!!! Nom nom nom!

okay now i am hungry.

fee_sombre's photo
Sat 11/14/15 06:31 AM
well, right now.. i am counting sheep but interesting thing while i was driving on my way back home. i thought about how would it be to go out on a date with a guy and a girl i like.

well, not mainly sex, i was thinking of hanging out, full conversation from table cloth design to music, or scenes in film, environmental issues...god, or travel or basically anything. (with light affection and making out in between)

It could have been one harmonious date ever.

fee_sombre's photo
Sat 11/14/15 06:23 AM
owh thank you for the reply. I never had all that in my travel list yet accept Hawaii.
i am going to Sri Lanka early next year. Hope that i can have someone who knows much about surfing there and can show me around.

:)

fee_sombre's photo
Fri 11/13/15 07:50 AM
Hello, i usualy travel for surfing. It would be nice to have someone to share their favourite surfing spot so that it can be on my next-visit-list.