Community > Posts By > graygentleman

graygentleman's photo
Sun 05/08/16 09:34 AM
Lagging

graygentleman's photo
Sun 05/08/16 03:00 AM

I can look at my parents generation....
They, stayed together for years and years...
Determined to do so for the children...
I learned later in life they had many issues, and finally the dam wall burst and they split....
So I guess they reached their limit...

These days people split a lot sooner, not willing to waste years in a unhappy relationship...

Well said sir!

Although in my case it was that after the kids had grown and moved out of the house, that all the issues that were over looked or minimized throughout the years became so apparent without the kids.

Once the kids are gone being busy with activities, school, sports, and all the other stuff leaves lots of free time. The long time issues that got put off by time constraints over the years are now exposed and the floodlight glares on them. Then you have no choice but to address what was overlooked for years, and hopefully you can accept or compromise a solution to the problem. In my particular case neither of those options were possible, because we also realized her kids were what kept us together and the main thing we truly had in common. We had reached our limit, split, and decided to go our separate ways.

graygentleman's photo
Sun 05/08/16 02:25 AM
Out for a glass of her favorite drink and a quick bite to unwind from the week

graygentleman's photo
Sun 05/08/16 02:17 AM
Hey, hello friend

TFB

graygentleman's photo
Sun 05/08/16 02:12 AM
My feeling is that a good photo is no different than looking decent in the real world. You meet someone in public and you are caught initially by something in their look, and foer each person that part is different. It is no different on line, but definitely more important because you can't see the way they act, carry themselves, their speech, and that makes it only visual on line.

You have to capture them with a clear and decent photo (doesn't have to be professional), that is appropriate, in good lighting, and showing your eyes and a smile doesn't hurt. I will fully admit for me that I look at how they are dressed, it doesn't have to be fancy or sexy, but tank tops, bikinis, old ratty t-shirts don't work. Then the very first thing I look at are the eyes because those are what reveals most about you, so why would you hide them? Second is their hair, not so much the color, but for me is it clean and combed or is it ratty or wild, and for me longer is good.

If you don't look like you care about yourself, don't put a little effort into your photo,and don't show the good side of yourself, then chances are people are going to move on to someone who does.

graygentleman's photo
Sun 05/08/16 01:22 AM
Yelp

No x this time Rains :laughing:

graygentleman's photo
Sun 05/08/16 01:17 AM
Nope...but at least I follow a good stormsmile2

Bentkat?

graygentleman's photo
Sat 05/07/16 04:10 AM
Walflowers

graygentleman's photo
Sat 05/07/16 04:08 AM
Cucumber

graygentleman's photo
Sat 05/07/16 04:04 AM
Another good song choice magical bigsmile :thumbsup:

Never walk away - Journey

graygentleman's photo
Sat 05/07/16 03:41 AM
Index

graygentleman's photo
Sat 05/07/16 12:36 AM
On the money storm flowers

The awesome Annie?

graygentleman's photo
Sat 05/07/16 12:32 AM
Luxury

graygentleman's photo
Sat 05/07/16 12:32 AM
Luxury

graygentleman's photo
Sat 05/07/16 12:30 AM
Chopped Steak

graygentleman's photo
Fri 05/06/16 10:37 AM
Tiggerrific

graygentleman's photo
Fri 05/06/16 10:35 AM
A gift to brighten someone's day

graygentleman's photo
Fri 05/06/16 10:32 AM
No but became a firefighter by accident

Have you ever driven to no where and found something beautiful

graygentleman's photo
Fri 05/06/16 10:29 AM
Nah

Kathyzee?

graygentleman's photo
Fri 05/06/16 10:26 AM
Edited by graygentleman on Fri 05/06/16 10:27 AM
Zero - Smashing Pumpkins

YYZ is an excellent song, doesn't it have that wicked drum solo?

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25